Hmmm? Cheating

• Thread starter DeletedUser1410
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1410

Well after whats gone on and some of the mail my tribe and I have I'd like to tell everyone on UK5 that no one in Hmmm? cheated at doing anything!

If we had the MODs would have banned us for it.
If you have any other problems I would suggest that you either grow up or report us with this so called proof you have, the claims that we've cheated are so far from the truth people wouldn't believe, I would again suggest you contact a MOD over this

Now play the game or just dry your eye's and hit the delete button

DeletedUser

Couldn't agree more.

I'm sick of all these claims of "oh but we have proof" - if you have proof, then why are we not banned? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Are you raking up this again? Ive agreed nothing 'technically' was wrong in various mails (read mails Rc. I didn't reply to your's Ruffus as it was disrespectful). The people involved know what they did and how an account was wrecked as a result.

Let's move on. Why dont you guys talk about the stats? You've had a good week for the first time in a while so focus on the positives.

DeletedUser

Zider your comment is exactly why this issue has been brought up again. On one hand you say 'technically' nothing wrong happened..but then finish the comment on a negative. Its either we cheated or we didnt....END OF!!!! anything else is just sour grapes. im just getting a bit annoyed that we are being labelled as cheaters...yet no proof has been brought forward. If this wasnt a game...I would by filing a lawsuit for character assasination...rather than your tribe trying to score cheap points off us on the forums/via mail/or labelling there villas...y not get them to play the game better a bit like yourself...PEACE OUT

DeletedUser7832

This is funny, having no idea what anyone is talking about I have only one thought on this. Winners always cheat. If you are not winning then you are not cheating enough or have been caught cheating. :icon_biggrin:
Astro says said:
If your not cheating your not trying, try harder.

DeletedUser

what have you apparently done ??

We are accused of taking villages from an account without the owners consent, and not allowing the owner to return to the account until we had done so. Complete fabrications, as we have the account owners permission for this in writing, as do the mods. Furthermore they have been in telephone conversation with him, and our Duke, Markie B, lives just up the road from the shop he owns and works in, and sees him in real life most days.

As for the second accusation, I don't even think I need to debunk that. It is impossible for an account sitter to prevent the account owner to return. Furthermore, as I was sitting the account in question, and the original owner did not take it back from me during this time.

So we have done nothing wrong. We have not "wrecked an account" or acted in any manor unbecoming of a decent player. And we are growing tired of having our good names sullied by these completely false accusations of cheating. They are hugely offensive to our players, as we put large amounts of effort into this game, and to be labeled cheats simply because we are good is an insult to all the work we have put in to get ourselves and our tribe to where it is today.

DeletedUser

Have to say this all makes me laugh, though not surprised :icon_rolleyes:

The logic behind every player and tribe that aren't winning is that first place must be cheating. We can't win guys, due to that unmovable logic we obviously cheating and should be banned. Obviously, the tribe to take our rank1 spot must be cheating as well... and the one after that.... and the one after that :lol:

It's a game, get over the fact we are better than you and play it. Maybe one day you will be decent and will be proud to have someone have to steep so low as to call you a cheater. Peace :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

nah thats not cheating if a player says take my villages im quiting would anybody not take his villlages its just like what most tribes do like in cruz
a guy called caer asked for a sitter and cruz kept his acount going for a while but after some time they nobled him so its just the saame but Hmmm? ACTUlly had the consent of the plyer so i dont know what you alll going on abouit this is not cheating .

DeletedUser

To reiterate what Ruffus posted, if there's an issue with cheating and you have proof, send in a support ticket. Taking it to the forums will do nothing but cause infractions for the people bringing it to the forums. I don't run in-game and don't want to hear about in-game moderation affairs. Again and for the last time...discussion of players cheating or any form of moderation is not tolerated in these forums, send in a support ticket. If you have any questions concerning this you can mail me.

Status
Not open for further replies.