Hmmm? Declare on ALO

DeletedUser

I know against Choke! you are beating them in the forever stats, but I didn't check for ALO or Cruz..

I can't speak for the rest, but the stats for CRUZ vs Hmmm? for all time stands as

309-64 in favour of CRUZ, and 106-6 in the past 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

I agree with you there lol
But thats all they are doing?
Or hitting the DG villages?
with the nukes I've seen come in on me I would be a shamed lol

All the good players on each side are separated by inactive and poor players?

DeletedUser7967

lol xD I kind of agree. The good players are seperated by some noobs. It'll get a bit more interesting once we hit the jackpot. (good players that is.. if I'm confusing you lol)

DeletedUser

Either way 2 months down the line will be interesting to see what the map looks like :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

This world is too anti social I am thinking :( No one wants to come and have some banter. It's a tragedy.

DeletedUser

How about an update on the stats?

Our lead is now up to 179. It's a long slog though, +30 in the last week. Cheaper nobles soon?

DeletedUser1410

How about an update on the stats?

Our lead is now up to 179. It's a long slog though, +30 in the last week. Cheaper nobles soon?

I think we all would like the cheap nobles bud
EVERYONE mail Tracey lol

DeletedUser

Noble prices are pretty steep. Wonder why they havn't closed the world yet, I mean in K46 I have 1mil on the rim.

DeletedUser1410

Noble price is far too high and it needs sorting out or else this world will take far too long for ALO to conquer. ARE YOU LISTENING THE POWERS WHO BE??

People want to enjoy this not find it a chore..

Totally agree with you there

DeletedUser6436

Totally agree with you there

Would you be agreeing that Alo will conquer the world by any chance John :icon_wink:

On a serious note though the noble prices are too high, A lot of us are spending most of our time farming, I don,t mind farming but when its for most of the day it kinda takes the fun out of the game.

DeletedUser

Enjoyment is being pumped out of the game, if noble prices aren't lowered soon I can see a lot of the big names dropping out from boredom.

DeletedUser

Would you be agreeing that Alo will conquer the world by any chance John :icon_wink:

Nope ... we're still rank one, and it's going to be a long time before anyone even comes close to taking that from us.

Noble prices need to go down soon, I agree. People are going to start quitting very soon over this.

DeletedUser7549

Nope ... we're still rank one, and it's going to be a long time before anyone even comes close to taking that from us.

I don't think that the threat of losing rank one lies in the hands of other tribes.. It lies mainly in your own hands. Can you hold it together or will you slowly collapse due to inactivity and internal problems?

DeletedUser

Every tribe is experiencing inactivity problems, and due to us being larger than any other, we appear to be more affected by it. We will survive this just fine, I am supremely confident of this.

DeletedUser7549

Every tribe is experiencing inactivity problems, and due to us being larger than any other, we appear to be more affected by it. We will survive this just fine, I am supremely confident of this.

That is very true about the inactivity (not really true for EWaR).. In order for Hmmm? to survive, they need to change a few things.. Its possible but in my opinion its highly unlikely

DeletedUser

EWaR has a significantly lower member count than any other tribe in this world though. If you guys were the size of the other tribes in the alliance, I am sure you would also be suffering inactivity problems.

I am not surprised, I expect many of the alliance do not believe we will get through this. I can assure you we will survive, and once we do we will be a more streamlined forced, free of deadweight and inactives, making us twice as dangerous as we were before.