Hmmm? Declare on ALO

DeletedUser

Every tribe is experiencing inactivity problems, and due to us being larger than any other, we appear to be more affected by it. We will survive this just fine, I am supremely confident of this.

This is the bottom line. I think we will all cope with it as tribes but the boredom factor is only going to make inactives more difficult for us while these settings stay as they are.

DeletedUser

Well we need to do something that will make the mods see we aren't having this.

DeletedUser

We should all stop buying premium until it's sorted. You first, ukAlex08 ...

DeletedUser

They still get money via sponsor pay (else it wouldn't be sponsor) so there's no point boycotting them that way.
It needs to be something that gets the other worlds talking about this one, a world wide thing like village names, it's feasible as every can have their villages sorted into groups so we'll still know where they are. However, it would make attacking and supporting hellishly confusing :L

DeletedUser8109

Anyway, I predict there's gonna be a riot and that Hmmm? have bitten off more than they can chew. There may be unrest and people will quit Hmmm? using the usual chesnut, RL issues, duh.

If people aren't having fun and enjoying it, then they will quit and we will hear moans and groans about tribal issues.

At least we have a good laugh in ALO, usually at Hmmm? Not long now till ALO rule the world...

DeletedUser

o dear Gwennie you saying that crap ALO will rule the world you are in a Aliance remember its not just you fighting its us (cruz) and choke aswell talk about disrespecful of your allies....

True Warrior
pitbull of cruz

DeletedUser5851

O dear Ms or Mr Warrior, your dictatorship made the choice of decaring war on more tribes that they could handle. That was a big mistake and because of that a good few of your tribe have left or are thinking of leaving.

It was your choice so take your punishment because pride goes before the fall of Hmmm?

If you want to moan about alliances then you should have thought a lot more stratigically. All I hear now is boo hooing because you are losing badly. Enjoy your demise as ALO are and probably our allies but I'm far too busy to be checking other tribes stats at the moment..

LOL do you not read things people say before you flame, check who you are talking to before you say they are moaning about losing Gwennie.. it'll make you appear erm slightly less silly if you do :icon_rolleyes:

Chance01 = True Warrior = Cruz Member

clue was here-
True Warrior
pitbull of cruz

** EDIT.. seems you noticed after all and deleted it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8109

How funny yeah I thought someone having a go at me would be Hmmm? and not a member of the alliance, now that is very interesting, but CRUZ were fighting us not so long ago so the comment may be a VERY telling one.

I have OCD that's why I deleted, can't do certain numbers, hence I won't be able to post anything now until page 14, so that may be some time!!

Maybe CRUZ saying ALO are crap means they don't respect us at all, maybe Ms. or Mr. Warrior and CRUZ are thinking of helping you lot out, you need it..

DeletedUser5851

How funny yeah I thought someone having a go at me would be Hmmm? and not a member of the alliance, now that is very interesting, but CRUZ were fighting us not so long ago so the comment may be a VERY telling one.

I have OCD that's why I deleted, can't do certain numbers, hence I won't be able to post anything now until page 14, so that may be some time!!

Maybe CRUZ saying ALO are crap means they don't respect us at all, maybe Ms. or Mr. Warrior and CRUZ are thinking of helping you lot out, you need it..

Page 14! Noooooo don't do that... i genuinely mean that, these forums need the activity and beside you always make me chuckle :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Gwennie read my post i did not say ALO were crap i said you saying alo will rule the world when its not just alo fighting its all 3 tribes so reread my post again...

True warrior
pitbull of cruz

DeletedUser

Page 14! Noooooo don't do that... i genuinely mean that, these forums need the activity and beside you always make me chuckle :icon_biggrin:

Tell me about it :icon_rolleyes: think we just need some full on banter. Less moaning and whining and more fun :lol:

DeletedUser

Nope ... we're still rank one, and it's going to be a long time before anyone even comes close to taking that from us.

Maybe we will get some more merging going on, that will speed things along!

DeletedUser1410

Like I have said before
if we get that board we should just all merge into one triobe called
E= Ewar
A = ALO
C= Choke
H= Hmmm?
and take everything else lol

DeletedUser1511

I gotta say Alo must suck. Last time we faced ruffus on uk9, he was taken out in a few days :lol:

DeletedUser

Like I have said before
if we get that board we should just all merge into one triobe called
E= Ewar
A = ALO
C= Choke
H= Hmmm?
and take everything else lol

I could see ALO and Choke going for this but I would hope we would have a little more respect for ourselves. I would have been for us joining with ewar but their recent recruitment policy has left me somewhat bemused

I gotta say Alo must suck. Last time we faced ruffus on uk9, he was taken out in a few days :lol:

Any player can be taken out at any time with enough coordinated attacks from tribe members. Past performance on a previous world while showing that a player has an understanding of the game does not always mean success on the next. Location, tribemates and enemy location play a far greater part in determining how successful you will be.

footnote; for choke members this means number of barbs around :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

ouaou...you must be a pro then....we do need to look after for you...if ALO suck because we can not take out Ruffus in a few days...imagine what you can do...omg...:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser6436

Lmao, That,s hardcore that is, but didn't he only have 1 villa and you said 'we' took him out so its not like you did it on your own is it :lol: