Hmmm? Declare on ALO

DeletedUser1410

Well one thing is for sure when and if we do loose the number 1 spot it will not be because some other tribe has taken it off us, it will be because we've kicked players.

DeletedUser1410

we didn't kick them they left
And I'm not saying why because its for them to say

DeletedUser

I thought so. It's mostly people leaving isn't it, rather than being kicked?

DeletedUser

Like I have said before
if we get that board we should just all merge into one triobe called
E= Ewar
A = ALO
C= Choke
H= Hmmm?
and take everything else lol

"Everything else"? Ruffus. Including CRUZ? So now you are saying that you need to be allied to all the rest to take US out?

Not surprised really. You've done precious little to accomplish that on your own.:lol:

DeletedUser1410

Now Now Paul lol
Its was a joke lol Just like most of whats been going on in world 5 at mo but Meh! what do I know? nothing, right?

DeletedUser

"Everything else"? Ruffus. Including CRUZ? So now you are saying that you need to be allied to all the rest to take US out?

Not surprised really. You've done precious little to accomplish that on your own.:lol:

I'm doing fine against you guys ... ;)

And stop dodging me on skype! :( it's very rude you know.

DeletedUser

It's okay :) today sounds good. I just hope I can remember what I wanted to talk to you about >.<

DeletedUser7967

not hard to do against inactive or quit players is it!

Just wanna make it clear that a lot of those players were in fact not inactive when they were attacked. Unfortunately a lot of them chose to give up.

DeletedUser5509

LOL - I have a lot more than that - however, you are correct - great defence mate - great fun also, it what the game is all about.... its why I stiil play and I am sure its the same for you.