Total
Members 138
Points 254,025,310
Villages 24,650

Hmmm?
Members 19 of which 6 getting internaled as you ALL know
points 67,829,351
Villages 6,312

As you can see your 4 times our size lol together of corse you going to win?
It take no skill to send 400+ attacks at some villages
as it takes no skill to stack a village
Together you'll win but one on one not a chance
Hence why we have already won..........

You have not won, why? Well... do you have the price? No, you do not.
This game is about finishing first, and that's the aim of the game, no need to sugarcoat it, that's the reason, and the winners come first.
Hmmm? Are doing well considering they have the rest of the world against them, and my hat goes off to you all for holding out so long, but face it, you are not the winners.
CHOKE! Right now are winning, and they deserve it, they played to the games advantages and done what had to be done, so what if they have pages of barbs, they're in the game to be nobled.

Yeh. Let's keep it going :lol:. I dont think anyone is dissing you Markie and Ruffus. You're being too sensitive. Hmmm? are a decent tribe. No one has said anything other.

CHOKE! are the no 1 tribe now :icon_cool: We still have a load of deadweight as we always have but we are scrappers and we've scrapped our way throughout this world's progression.

Let's get the banter back up on this forum. I know we've found respect for each other through all these months of fighting but good mates know how to give one another a public slating :icon_twisted:

On a lighter note, well done on your #1 position, only ever spoke to a few CHOKE! members, but they seem very helpful and kind. Good luck.

~A

DeletedUser

On a lighter note, well done on your #1 position, only ever spoke to a few CHOKE! members, but they seem very helpful and kind. Good luck.

Thanks :) There are still 5 very good tribes on this world. Anyone of them could take the crown in the long-run.

DeletedUser

I think this world has no clear victor in mind, a good few tribes have a good chance to get that title. Including Hmmm? Don't ever rule us out :icon_cool:

DeletedUser1410

thought I'd post here first

Yes Hmmm? are gone the why's I'm sure someone will tell you all why.
Was it my fault Hmmmm? went down hill yes I suppose it was being the Duke, but we had a good fight but thats TW.

Respect to ALO and Cruz for a good fight even if it was one sided lol

Have fun and play the game

Ruffus

DeletedUser7967

thought I'd post here first

Yes Hmmm? are gone the why's I'm sure someone will tell you all why.
Was it my fault Hmmmm? went down hill yes I suppose it was being the Duke, but we had a good fight but thats TW.

Respect to ALO and Cruz for a good fight even if it was one sided lol

Have fun and play the game

Ruffus

Thank you Ruffus, I wish you the best of luck. I admit that the war has been a bit of a gangbang but that's TW lol :)

DeletedUser

So. Farewell then Hmmm.
Some of you are good guys
Many of you are not
But it's only a game
And say our good-byes.

Anyway, are you all going solo then?

DeletedUser

may the thread be forgotten........or it might change....to singing ship...or sinking shop......:O)
just teasing , sorry....
nice fight guys.....:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

The farewell is way beyond ruling of the world, they have disbanded.

DeletedUser7549

Much respect to Ruffus Markie B and the Hmmm? leadership! Rough times, easy times. No one can say they didn't have influence on the way the world played out.

It's a shame to see them go, but it will be interesting to see what the power players in Hmmm? do now???

-Blind
Ex. Duke of EWaR
Standing (usually sitting) Duke of Joke

DeletedUser10142

total respect to hmmm?and im sorry to see they have disbanded

Also my upmost respect to ruffus,we had some good battles top bloke always good to chat to keep fighting buddy:icon_biggrin:

True

DeletedUser

My respect also to Hmmm? and to Ruffus. Top tribe in its day and sadly no more. Wish you all the best, pal. I suspect this is not the last we see of you. lol

DeletedUser

I wasen't disrespecting you Ruffus, I was saying you disbanded, in my own way I suppose.