Hmmm? vs Tophat

DeletedUser

Yes thats right as off 1:23pm today we formally declare war on Tophat

gobsmacked.jpg

Why 1:23pm i hear you ask well that my fellow uk5 residents is the time our 48hr grace period ends
We at hmmm? honor our naps to the letter :)

Now lets have a little look at this great tribe who could once boast some great players such as
Via Dolorosa
who are you
Planet Solstice

Since the great Bradeo took over leadership at Tophat things have went some what wrong for them
they have lost there great status in the world and replaced it with a total Hugfest

Allies
CLOAK

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
~TS~
ALO
CRUZ
ORDER
Hmmm?

yes thats right they are hugging every major tribe around them
images

But surely they have done more than just hug there way through this world

yes my friends they have dun more than just hug they are very well versed in jumping on the
bandwagon.jpg

With there wars on R5 and as recently as there war with Meow
yes thats right they have jumped on meow while they are losing to ALO

How much lower will this tribe go to stay in this world when will it end

We at Hmmm? have decided it ends now
Burning%20hats%20B.jpg

all thats left to say is We At Hmmm? wish you all the best in whatever tribes yous decided to flee to :)

DeletedUser

Well that was indeed entertaining, and yet you seem to have completely glossed over all the facts for declaring, making you seem to be some idealogical crusader.

Remember the whole situation with Pipsdad, yes? Allow me to refresh your memory, if you will.

silkGPN on 07.12. at 16:21
Hey Ruffus,
How come Hmmm? have recruited Pipsdad? Our Duke mailed you guys to inform you that we are hitting that account when she first left Tophat, and we are still hitting her now. Can you please kick her as she is a refugee.
Yours
[player]SilkGPN[/player]
Tophat Diplomat
Ruffus on 07.12. at 17:32
Hey
please speak to [player]God Helldog [/player]about this
silkGPN on 07.12. at 20:15
Evening God,
Just forwarding this to you, as as you can see Ruffus said it was you who can sort this issue for me. Looking forward to hearing back from you
This message has been forwarded by silkGPN.
God HellDog on 07.12. at 21:11
there is no issue we recruited a player
not like yous havnt dun that?
silkGPN on 08.12. at 09:42
Oh i see, so it doesn't matter that she is a refugee and that we were courteous enough to inform [ally]Hmmm?[/ally] in advance that she was being targeted?
Indecently just for your information the new owner of that account really isn't very good, no talent at all, mixed villages that kind of thing.. May have your work cut out making her a decent player.
God HellDog on 08.12. at 09:47
everyone can be a good player if they want to improve and put in the time
a little guidance goes along way
so are yous going to drop the nap and keep attacking her or are we just gona draw a line under all this nonsense and start a new?
silkGPN on 08.12. at 09:56
I agreed with you there as long as you are are willing to learn and are active you can indeed become a decent player i was merely pointing out you will have a lot of work to do with that particular player.
We informed you beforehand about targeting her so its a valid issue no? I wouldn't say it was nonsense.
God HellDog on 08.12. at 10:06
valid yes
nonsense yes
easily resolved yous give us 48hr notice canceling the nap and keep attack
yous stop attacking problem solved
silkGPN on 08.12. at 10:12
Haha i do so like the direct approach to diplomacy its refreshing.
Ill get back to you when we decide if this NAP is worth anything or not.
God HellDog on 08.12. at 10:45
Ill get back to you when we decide if this NAP is worth anything or not.
well try not to take to long as we wont sit back and let yous keep attacking her ;)
God HellDog on 08.12. at 13:23
well it seems bradeo has made the decision for your tribe that you will be dropping the nap
so i will take the initiative
as of now i formally invoke the 48hr cancellation of our nap
any further attacks on our members will result in the immediate nullification of the said 48hr period of grace
retaliation will be immediate after said nullification
well that was fun to type look forward to seeing you on the field m8 :)
silkGPN on 08.12. at 13:32
Haha good.
Thats face it that was the only way it was going to be, a NAP implies a working relationship and we don't have one.
Oh and on a personal note, Damn it i wanted to write that! he robbed me ;)
God HellDog on 08.12. at 13:38
hard to work with a tribe that recruits players next to us and leaves us very little room to maneuver :)
silkGPN on 08.12. at 13:49
Lol really?
You've recruited half the world ;) and i never received any complaints about the very few recruits in k45 that we have but anyway thats neither here or there.
Whats done is done.
God HellDog on 08.12. at 13:54
indeed :)
like i even care aslong as someone has troops im happy killing them :)
silkGPN on 08.12. at 14:22

Judge for yourself who is in the wrong here, World 5.

Kilroy

DeletedUser1410

we remember, well thank you
we took one player in because they didn't want to be in Tophat
you took most of the guys that ran from R5? so say what you would like
its now time to put up or just do what so have already done!!!!!! Hit delete

DeletedUser

we remember, well thank you
we took one player in because they didn't want to be in Tophat
you took most of the guys that ran from R5? so say what you would like

R5 was our war, therefore we are entitled to recruit who we chose from them.

The new player of the Pipsdad account is alleged to have insulted our members in the Skype chat (I use the word 'allege' as I was not on at the time). A situation not entirely dissimilar to the allegations thrown at Jalfrezi; so tell me, how would Hmmm? have acted had we recruited Jalfrezi?

its now time to put up or just do what so have already done!!!!!! Hit delete

'Put up for shut up'? Was it not God HellDog who made this thread?

Additionally, we have no intention of deleting - having seen some of the reports forwarded by my good friend Jalfrezi, Hmmm? are nothing to be feared.

Kilroy

DeletedUser1410

not asking you to fear us and please don't take it the wrong way, this is a game and play it as one, God did make this PnP and its a good one, but you say something we answer ok
We'll see what the stats are after a few days and go from there,
And post the reports lol
by all means

DeletedUser1410

Oh come on
I thought you had something good
if thats the best you can do then please go back into the corner and sharpen the rubbers ok

DeletedUser

Bringing Avaz into things is pretty irrelevent, since I have no idea quite what you are talking about - since 'PnP' is all about politics and propaganda, it is perfectly acceptable to imply a bias to one side or another.

Ruffus asked for reports, and reports were provided, yes?

Kilroy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmmm? you sound rattled kilroy :icon_surprised: its only a few troops and infantry at that, pfft dispensable this is going to be fun dont be sad already :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Rattled? Me? And I thought you knew me better than that, good sir.

Speaking on behalf of Tophat, I can say that we are far from rattled, but instead we are quite optimistic and excited; it's a refreshing change to see the top two tribes declare on one another.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

God did make this PnP and its a good one, but you say something we answer

Why's it good - there are only 2 points, one of which is that Tophat had a lot of none aggression pacts: is that really a crime, they left Tophat alone, Tophat left them alone, which is surely pretty far from hugging. The other one was that Tophat jumped on Meow, but I was under the impression that they were taking meow villages before ALO, and anyway, don't look a gift horse in the mouth...

DeletedUser

Well that was indeed entertaining, and yet you seem to have completely glossed over all the facts for declaring, making you seem to be some idealogical crusader.

Remember the whole situation with Pipsdad, yes? Allow me to refresh your memory, if you will.

facts for declaring lol when you know whats happening behind the scenes then you can comment on the reasons behind this war untill then stick to facts you know

as for the pip account we thrashed the issues to death im sure silk will agree with that
the nap was dropped due to that nothing to do with war ok buddy :)

R5 was our war, therefore we are entitled to recruit who we chose from them

as for the R5 war being tophats war what world are you playing lets have a look at that
R5 were made up from Cloak targets (Ewar) and hmmm? targets {TOT)
so no it was not just your war and no they were not just your targets

Tophat
bandwagon.jpg

as for the pred report you stuck up with wall drops like this

The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 6

i dont see yous being around to long

what tribe you going to next kilroy?

DeletedUser

Why's it good - there are only 2 points, one of which is that Tophat had a lot of none aggression pacts: is that really a crime, they left Tophat alone, Tophat left them alone, which is surely pretty far from hugging

having every tribe around you napped and allied that sound EXACTLY like hugging to me

DeletedUser

But isn't not having a nap, and not attacking pretty similar to having a nap? Tophat just makes stuff official...