Hmmmm? + Cruz vs TBA.

DeletedUser6436

Well considering no one else wants to update the externals thought I would, this is how things stand now, the final showdown as begun :)

So ALO goes inactive, players leave and form a tribe called TBA.

The rest split of into 2 other tribes creating Hmmmm? and Cruz and then allie.

They declare war on TBA as follows........

DetailsAlly ????
Enemy Back from the Dead
CRUZ REBORN
Title were not Inactive! Watch?
Start on 16.01. at 13:28:21
End ---
Duration 4 days 21:32:47
Forum thread
Explanation we'll see who's inactive in the world now will we not

War declaration was because some of us left due to very poor activity and involvement in ALO, we don't want to win a world with members who only log in and count down the days to victory, so the declaration was to show us that they are not inactive - let's hope that it is true and we finish this world with a good war.

Stats so far.

Side 1:
Tribes: TBA
Side 2:
Tribes: Hmmmm?, CRUZ

Timeframe: 16/01/2013 13:28:00 to 21/01/2013 11:10:09

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 224
Side 2: 39
Difference: 185

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,370,705
Side 2: 408,803
Difference: 1,961,902

chart

On a final note I would like to wish all involved the best of luck, let's make this a good one.

And as always have fun :)

DeletedUser1410

lol total joke bud thats what you are a total joke, you were the duke and could have kicked anyone you wanted? but you didn't have it in you to do that, now you think because your taking a few members villages thats good? sorry, but I've mailed you and skyped you and had no reply
Atleast speak to some of the others, because you and the guys that left let everyone down............

DeletedUser6436

Haha joke, sounds a bit like that tribe your in :lol: wow you sound unhappy John, maybe if you would of got more involved with everyone else then things would not of turned out this way.

Yes I was Duke and yes I could of kicked members, if I would of done that then things would still of been the same as you and a lot of other members have been inactive for a long period. I was tired of sitting in a tribe where there is only a small amount of members getting involved, the rest who logged in at least every other day as they were mainly green on members list chose to sit there and do nothing so I chose to leave the tribe on my own and that is what I did - after that spoke with Tony and decided to create a new tribe for "active members" which at the moment is going very well.

As for a reply, I have not replied to a few people, tbh am sick of explaining myself and hearing how I have done wrong so this is why some have not had a reply.

Let every down, seriously bud how can you even go there - members have themselfs to blame for how things have turned out, you and others may not agree but it is as simple as that.

Taking villas is good John and is part of the game, you must think it's good to take villas yourself or you would not be playing the game right ?

DeletedUser6436

Stats update - as you can see from the war declaration made on us this war is to show who is inactive, well to me looks like the same players that have always been inactive are still inactive, so I think I made the right choice in leaving when I did.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 16/01/2013 13:28:21 to 24/01/2013 11:58:20

Side 1: 394
Side 2: 47
Difference: 347

chart

Side 1: 4,161,050
Side 2: 494,600
Difference: 3,666,450

chart

DeletedUser6436

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 16/01/2013 13:28:21 to 28/01/2013 09:38:33

Side 1: 532
Side 2: 54
Difference: 478

chart

Side 1: 5,602,549
Side 2: 568,330
Difference: 5,034,219

chart

DeletedUser2779

Wikipedia has an article on:

Epic fail

Noun

epic fail (plural epic fails)
(Internet, slang) An utter, total failure.

DeletedUser6436

Latest war stats - well I say war stats it's seems like there is only us "TBA" who are active in this war, everyone else is eating eachother and sat waiting for there turn to hit delete :lol: am very disappointed in how this war as turned out but it also shows that me and the others members who left were right to do so.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: CRUZ, Hmmmm?

Timeframe: 16/01/2013 13:28:21 to 03/02/2013 10:44:37

Side 1: 769
Side 2: 55
Difference: 714

chart

Side 1: 8,105,092
Side 2: 578,778
Difference: 7,526,314

chart

DeletedUser6190

I dont normally bother with bickering on these forums but just to say i have read this thread of total untruths and you should be ashamed of yourself author......

At the time of the ALO split i was (even at my small size) very near the top of the attacking stats against the only real enemy we had at that time VIVAX , yes there were and still are in the remaining CRUZ/HMMM inactives but dont make out that a real war is being fought, for the record of anyone other than yourself and your ego it was basically you who started a war on inactives yes, but also smaller point players like myself , well good on you , thats a hell of a win as the stats suggest! lol dare i say JOKE is a good tribe name isnt it?
i look forward to your attacks hitting btw , pity i cant find a player less than half my size to batter hey, but strangely you never took any small point players ;)

Inactives, pfffft this war was never about that admit it lol

DeletedUser6436

Haha, see I provoked a reaction, well good for you......

Ashamed of myself - seriously are you being serious :lol:

Top of the war stats, you trying to kid yourself to make you feel better about how inactive you have been, I seen stats and you boy was not near the top actually you only took the following..............

Against Joke you took 21 villas.

Against Caine you took 12 and 3 of them were taken back from you.

So a total of 33 gains in all, well done on this accomplishment that you seem you want to brag a little about.

You seem to misunderstand why I left Alo so let me explain again :icon_rolleyes:

I left Alo due to inactive members like yourself doing nothing (oh sorry you gained 33 villas) and just logging in counting the days to when the real active members who were taking more than 33 villas :icon_cool: won the world. So then I and a couple of active members formed a tribe to remove the inactive members of the world who don't deserve to win, so yes I did leave and hit the inactives who then funnily enough became active left Alo and formed another tribe and then well pretty much went inactive again :lol:

You have shown why we did what we did, I mean we have been at war for over 40 days and have only lost 78 villas (most of which you had to gangbang 1 player for) so what actual part in the war beforehand was most playing eh!

I will enjoy my attacks hitting you as I enjoy whoever they hitting it don't make no difference to me - as for finding someone less than half your size, maybe if you had been more active and played the game then you would not have that problem.

Small point players, if you mean recruiting wise then why would I, if you are a low point player at this stage of the game then either you should not be playing or you are inactive :lol: so why would I ??

DeletedUser10142

Odear taylor2730 does winning really mean that much well good for you lol.its just a game perhaps some of us got bored:),and no im not bitching to be honest i could not care less i proved myself on wld 5 so thats good enough for me...

DeletedUser6436

Mike, winning does not mean that much to me otherwise I would obviously not left Alo would I.

Winning the world with a bunch of tribemates who are not playing the game though is not the way I want to win this world or any other world for that matter, I would much rather win the world with active members who play the game and hit inactives who logged in counting down the days for there easy victory.

If you or anyone else got bored then why continue playing, sorry but for me that is not a reason to continue logging in and doing nothing when you could have easily hit delete if like you say you were bored which you did recently.

You yourself Mike is a very good player and not once have I said that you or others were not, but when it came down to activity a lot of members just never got involved enough.

Last edited by a moderator: