Hoggy v Themag 1 on 1

• Thread starter DeletedUser5283
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

*Yawn* Boring, you lost and that's that. We don't even know what happened, it's a bit strange he would delete his account like that, especially as he was going on about taking your last vils.

DeletedUser

hoggy stop talking crap and get a live none of us see you trying to take anything back you left along time ago when you passed your account to a loser. themag won against you end off go and annoy someone else who cares

DeletedUser

hoggy stop talking crap and get a live none of us see you trying to take anything back you left along time ago when you passed your account to a loser. themag won against you end off go and annoy someone else who cares

He did zimmy, he tried to get a newly taken vil off me with 1000 LC and 1 noble, he gave me about 6 hours to get support in though which was really nice :lol:

DeletedUser5283

big man zimmy hahahha

lets clear this up it was me v themag and to win the other had to be nobled out or PRESS DELETE and since am still here after g,f as well as themag was attacking me i claim it that way or if thats the case if i had pressed delete would you have classed themag as winning?

DeletedUser

Themag was winning, he took how many vils off you? And it's not like he deleted his account because you were such an awesome opponent, so you can't really say you won. There are a number of reasons he could have quit, maybe his missus deleted his account and smashed his internet receiving electrical equipment, that would be a laptop or PC to you.

DeletedUser

do us all a favour mate and hit the delete button make this process alot quicker im sick of seeing brown dots of yours

DeletedUser5283

zimmy zimmy why would i do that when i have no troops and you still struggle lmao

i cannt wait for waterwarrior and quest to wipe use 2 out its gonna be so funny

DeletedUser

Closing this thread now as one player deleted and all we have now is a slanging match.

Status
Not open for further replies.