Hola amigos/ who's playing?

DeletedUser

Why are you asking that, are you that scared of sam, matty :lol:

DeletedUser12806

Bomberboy looks forward to playing, bomberboy notices Cold-Fusion is playing this world. (Bomberboy also notices he plays every world, but quits before accomplishing anything) Bomberboy wishes everyone goodluck.

DeletedUser6695

Bomberboy looks forward to playing, bomberboy notices Cold-Fusion is playing this world. (Bomberboy also notices he plays every world, but quits before accomplishing anything) Bomberboy wishes everyone goodluck.

Does anyone else find this cute?

DeletedUser6695

Bomberboy wishes Cold-fusion a good start-up, and request for his villages when he quits after the world gets to hard for Cold-Fusion.

Restart in k55 and I'll gladly give it to such an apparent fanboy. Unfortunately if recent worlds are anything to go by this could be anywhere between 50k and 2million. Do you have patience?

DeletedUser12806

Restart in k55 and I'll gladly give it to such an apparent fanboy. Unfortunately if recent worlds are anything to go by this could be anywhere between 50k and 2million. Do you have patience?

Bomberboy is no fanboy, bomberboy is simply a student of the game and did research on mr. Cold-fusion. Bomberboy noticed CF only finished one world on his account and played on 16 worlds. Bomberboy good at math and 1/16 is not a good ratio. Bomberboy would love to join you in K55 but has way to many farms in K44 :3

DeletedUser

Bomberboy is no fanboy, bomberboy is simply a student of the game and did research on mr. Cold-fusion. Bomberboy noticed CF only finished one world on his account and played on 16 worlds. Bomberboy good at math and 1/16 is not a good ratio. Bomberboy would love to join you in K55 but has way to many farms in K44 :3

This guy is a troll lol, he opened a knew account on .net forum today as well. I suspect he is someone you will know CF.

DeletedUser11546

I think it's the red warming font, that makes it kinda adorable.

DeletedUser8105

Why would he care about finishing worlds,they become booring post early/midgame.

DeletedUser3371

Yeah, got to agree, definitely very cute. Certainly a troll, but very cute, regardless.

Mind you, even cute trolling on these forums is very welcome.

Haiii, BB.

DeletedUser12806

Yeah, got to agree, definitely very cute. Certainly a troll, but very cute, regardless.

Mind you, even cute trolling on these forums is very welcome.

Sorry to question the intelligence to all you forum posters but do any of you look up the definition to words before throwing them around like you know what your talking about?

Screen_Shot_2014_03_01_at_1_12_41_PM.png

Even by the TW meaning which is pretty much along the lines of "posting meaningless post just to post, likely doesn't even play the world" I don't follow under. I am playing W19 and my post were not meaningless was simply asking for CF's villages once he quits. <3

DeletedUser3371

Oh yeah! My favorite troll is back.

Don't worry, this is just us being friendly. Hmmm, if it isn't a meaningless post then can you give us some hints as to the point .. or if you're not really a troll, perhaps you could start a meaningful thread on whom has the highest I.Q. on the forums .... though please don't make the applications too long as it would be cool to have a runner up as well.

Now we all know that CF is pretty (in a cell mate sort of way) but I'm sure that in all likelyhood that you will come a very long way down the list of applicants for next months inheritance, but we won't hold being a try hard against you around here ..... in fact it makes you far more likely to fit right in .... probably somewhere between D monkey and pusty, I expect.

Now in troll circles you may be considered quite a catch but I am more inclined to believe that is also wishful thinking on your part as well. :icon_cry: Since I suspect that you had to re-invent yourself due to really being, a very old troll.

Maybe instead you could start a thread on past lives in the tavern but then again perhaps you lack the imagination to make up required detail for a background story while still hiding your true identity.

On the other hand though, perhaps you should just get an up to date dictionary, as we all know that that definition is very , very old skool.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12806

Oh yeah! My favorite troll is back.

Don't worry, this is just us being friendly. Hmmm, if it isn't a meaningless post then can you give us some hints as to the point .. or if you're not really a troll, perhaps you could start a meaningful thread on whom has the highest I.Q. on the forums .... though please don't make the applications too long as it would be cool to have a runner up as well.

Now we all know that CF is pretty (in a cell mate sort of way) but I'm sure that in all likelyhood that you will come a very long way down the list of applicants for next months inheritance, but we won't hold being a try hard against you around here ..... in fact it makes you far more likely to fit right in .... probably somewhere between D monkey and pusty, I expect.

Now in troll circles you may be considered quite a catch but I am more inclined to believe that is also wishful thinking on your part as well. :icon_cry: Since I suspect that you had to re-invent yourself due to really being, a very old troll.

Maybe instead you could start a thread on past lives in the tavern but then again perhaps you lack the imagination to make up required detail for a background story while still hiding your true identity.

On the other hand though, perhaps you should just get an up to date dictionary, as we all know that that definition is very , very old skool.

This wall of garbage is far more trolling than any post I have made thus far. I must step up my game to get on your level. <3