Honey + iPod's Wars?!

DeletedUser

Since I am totally not allowed :)lol:) to post other tribes we are warring into the coalition tribes stats I'll make this topic. Just for you Jo :icon_redface:

Last 24 hours:
Side 1:
Tribes: iPod, Honey
Side 2:
Tribes: Nation, DOGS, GO, W1NGE, N0.1, xXx, L-S, PKs

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 5
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 84,807
Side 2: 27,825
Difference: 56,982

chart

Last Week:
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Nation, DOGS, GO, W1NGE, N0.1, xXx, L-S, PKs

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 32
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 325,766
Side 2: 202,931
Difference: 122,835

chart

... And this is how many vs how many? Oh yeah, 342 members against a small 58 members. Quality clearly is beating Quantity (at the moment!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1942

Well, you could always minus Fate from those there stats to give it a more realistic outlook...... :)

DeletedUser5582

bangs head

so you pad the stats in the other thread get told off so start a new thread which is those less hugged against than hugging stats to make yourselves feel good :icon_eek:

Lol I mean we in W1nge could then throw in other tribes we are warring... like this

Side 1:
Tribes: W1NGE, GO, DOGS, xXx, Nation, N0.1
Side 2:
Tribes: iPod, Honey, CAOS.N, CAOS.S

Total conquers:

Side 1: 302
Side 2: 145
Difference: 157

chart

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 34
Difference: 23

chart

and so forth! Whats the point!

So keep the stats to the coalition please (if confused mail me and will explain).

If you want to do a thread of how many caps Ipod and Honey are doing beyond the coalition to show how little the war troubles them then go right ahead. But to lump in to make the quality v quantity argument stick is well not the sign of quality!

W1nge V Ipod/honey

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 4
Difference: 4

chart

:icon_redface:

Go V Ipod/honey

Side 1:
Tribes: GO
Side 2:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 5
Difference: 8

chart

xXx V ipod/Honey

Side 1:
Tribes: xXx
Side 2:

[

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Nation V Ipod/honey

Side 1:
Tribes: Nation
Side 2:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 24
Difference: 18

chart

dogs v ipod/honey

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Side 2:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10

chart

not included others as no stats!

ok simples Roman Numerals guys no?!

DeletedUser

Very simple yes, but you see - We cannot have all of our war stats in favour to us. We are fighting around 8x our member count, not even going to add up the points count differences.

If you look or have played in/at many of the top tribes in the past who have fought lot's of wars simultaneously - they always have negative war stats against most as they focus on one and once they are gone the others start to turn around (or if many, one other turns around until that is gone).

Surely you understand that? So that is why I am grouping them all together and not making individual stats (unlike yours)

DeletedUser

You really should look at the bigger picture, this "coalition" should be fighting as one tribe, thus their war stats should be bundled together. If the overall count is positive for iPod/Honey, that is all that matters.

DeletedUser

You really should look at the bigger picture, this "coalition" should be fighting as one tribe, thus their war stats should be bundled together. If the overall count is positive for iPod/Honey, that is all that matters.

37133.jpg

Exactly that.

DeletedUser5582

um and we were doing this I think nor is anyone disagreeing with lumping the stats into one group just you adding "new" tribes to make you look a bit better!!!

I threw in the individual stats really as an interest thing so those that like to see how each part of the coalition are doing can do so.

For me stats show a tiny part of how a war is going and am never too fussed about them but they are the only tangible way of showing results.

DeletedUser

um and we were doing this I think nor is anyone disagreeing with lumping the stats into one group just you adding "new" tribes to make you look a bit better!!!

I threw in the individual stats really as an interest thing so those that like to see how each part of the coalition are doing can do so.

For me stats show a tiny part of how a war is going and am never too fussed about them but they are the only tangible way of showing results.

Why would it matter what each part of the coalition is doing when iPod and Honey aren't both attacking all at the same time but instead mainly focusing on one or two at a time?

Adding ''new'' tribes isn't to make us look better, it's to show our total war stats because we ARE warring with those tribes as well.

By the way, Jo, do you ever get bored of attempting to argue with an arrogant teenager? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Some mass barb nobling tribe who is located in K46, K55 and K56.

DeletedUser

and they are included in the stats because....we have some secret alliance with them, which is so secret that not even anyone in honey knows about it?

DeletedUser

I think that was the point of including caos in the stats, that its not just IXXXI can add random tribes in to the stats when they feel like it. It's good to see you get it because thats exactly what i thought when L-S and ???(forgot the other already) got added in to the coalitions side.

DeletedUser

well I've never looked into which tribes are in the coalition as for me anything which is not blue, light blue and grey is good to noble and because well ultimately I'm not really fussed, however I will make sure that people don't try to suggest that we have relations with tribes I haven't even heard with (whether for satirical reasons or for serious ones it's the same).

DeletedUser

I think that was the point of including caos in the stats, that its not just IXXXI can add random tribes in to the stats when they feel like it. It's good to see you get it because thats exactly what i thought when L-S and ???(forgot the other already) got added in to the coalitions side.

But then like I said (and what this topic is) they have joined in the coalition by attacking us with the rest of the huggers and we are warring them so we will include them in OUR stats.

DeletedUser5582

but thats the point surely?! You can;t just chuck in tribes (like chaos to prove how silly this is) to make the stats better. The coalition started on you guys and you should quote those? I put in individual tribe stats and it was "oh noes lump into one and we just fight one tribe at a time". Now not disagreeing with that but surely you can see why we slightly peeved you pluck a tribe out of the air and say look aren't we doing well.....

If you were true flicky hair types am sure you wouldnlt need to massage the caps in this way?!