Hopes and Dreams

DeletedUser10790

So how to people hope/expect to do on this world?

I expect/hope to do rather well, looking forward to getting back into the farming game!

My biggest hope for the world is that it is not decided by some merge-to-win scumbag tribe like so many worlds these days.

blue

DeletedUser6623

I hope to be top 500 and then i expect you to noble me

DeletedUser

Do make a load ton of PP from my proxy farm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hope for dumb rich kids nearby to sponser my w17 premium for me :)

DeletedUser6775

I hope to last past 1st nobles and not get rimmed before i gift a team member all my villages as per every other world i have played

DeletedUser

This is a hopes thread,.... aswell as dreams, so many people chat bs on these forums, there should be a forum mathematician to expose all those who talk a better game than they play, coz they just scare the noobs who cannot do math, so they get an easy ride til they bump into someone who smells the bs

DeletedUser12021

I hope Muniq will receive some friends and neighbours soon. Poor fella all alone in his area.

DeletedUser

Lol i started that far out on us12
friend and i started two weeks late, he joined first and invited me, i spawned further out and my 9x9 was completely clear for days
Worst part was that bp was six days! Took me over a week just to get lc it was annoying

DeletedUser4753

what speed was it, even on pure mines ya can get lc faster than that lol

DeletedUser

It was speed one
And i was too lazy to up my mines lol
I just had to send farming trips like once a day, it was kinda fun to not have to worry
Also i expected the rim to expand faster, but it was a us world...