How do wars work ?

DeletedUser11708

Right we all know how wars work on normal worlds, Two tribes go at it till one is nobled out or disbands. The big question is how do you war on this world when you can not attack players unless the point gap is no more than 120% differences. I would love to here from some of the players from this world but looking at the forum thats a long shot lol.

DeletedUser

I've been on one of my old co's, the BINNY account for a laugh.

It is one well and truly, special, special world. :lol:

DeletedUser12641

i play the world but not under this name lol
it actually takes more skill than the normal world reason
1] you have to attack players your own size so no picking on the smaller players like a bully
2] takes a proper tribe op to noble the players as you need your tribe to all hit him when the player gets to a certain amount of points so pass it down the ranks
3] the good thing about this game is that it is for people who cant play 24/7 but are addicted to the game so can still have fun,
4] if you dont like the world dont play it but dont pull it down just becasue its not to your likeing

DeletedUser

i play the world but not under this name lol
1] you have to attack players your own size so no picking on the smaller players like a bully
2] takes a proper tribe op to noble the players as you need your tribe to all hit him when the player gets to a certain amount of points so pass it down the ranks
3] the good thing about this game is that it is for people who cant play 24/7 but are addicted to the game so can still have fun,
4] if you dont like the world dont play it but dont pull it down just becasue its not to your likeing

I would agree apart from the ridiculous reference to it taking "more skill" than a normal world. It's a world for noobs learning how to play, or retired players who get pleasure out of munching barbs. There's no win condition for the world as far as I am aware...

DeletedUser7321

I would agree apart from the ridiculous reference to it taking "more skill" than a normal world. It's a world for noobs learning how to play, or retired players who get pleasure out of munching barbs. There's no win condition for the world as far as I am aware...

Far points Joby97 but also good for players like my self that want flags for there main world.
Unlike a normal world if you have a player in your church you can not just noble them you must make them quit so cats play a big part in nukes and you can see what players understand the dynamics of this world as any vill over 5k is a waste of time imo.
With the players points dictating who you can attack i for one would rather have 10 5K vills than 5 10K vills but i like troops.

DeletedUser

Agreed on all points made, there is a no win set in place, the world will go on forever or until players and TW both get bored with it, the % rule means you cannot attack just anyone, so most barb munch endlessly until they can actually attack someone, but most barb munchers are complete point whores and also the amount of experienced players on it building mixed troop builds in the same villas is funny in reality.

DeletedUser4753

you agree on all points made yet theirs disagreeing points lol

DeletedUser

No I didnt, I agreed on all points, and made some statements of mere fact lol

DeletedUser4753

Joby:: taking "more skill" than a normal world. It's a world for noobs learning how to play, or retired players who get pleasure out of munching barbs. There's no win condition for the world as far as I am aware...

kingonlyme::

You cants agree with both barbatos :D

DeletedUser12641

it takes more skill as it takes ages to find someone near you to attack lol
because players are less active maybe not as much skill but think they should have a morale in the game and go as low as 1 percent that would be funny,

DeletedUser

Joby:: taking "more skill" than a normal world. It's a world for noobs learning how to play, or retired players who get pleasure out of munching barbs. There's no win condition for the world as far as I am aware...

kingonlyme::

You cants agree with both barbatos :D

I have and I did so there :lol:

Its somewhat funny tho in reality, our tribe there TW1TS is clearly the most active tribe on the world, most active members on the world, we build troops above points hense our smaller points total, we dont max out villas like other tribes do, as maxed = less troops, we never build mixed troops in the same villa unlike many many other members of other tribes do, at a min 97% of all attacks against us have failed badly and at a min 98% of all attacks against us were mixed troops in the same attacks, pretty sad really from Vets but their failure in such attacks just boosts moral amonst our members and is good for a laugh also.

We had some good ideas for TW for the christmas event, which were not used, the usual boring christmas events happened, our thought was this, remove the % rule at christmas for a min 2 weeks and allow all tribes and their members who actually wanted to, to attack anyone on the world, we believe it would have made the Casual world actually exciting and it would have made the down fall of some of the biggest point whore happen and shown them up for the blow hards they actually are, it was a great idea we feel, maybe TW will implement it on the Casual world at some point.

DeletedUser7321

Barbatos your tribe has not cleared the most active players, Your tribe has a 9,143 Average points per village that my friend is high = less troops. Casual is not meant to be exciting its meant to be casual hence the name. You want action go play a real world.

Now if you want to post about how active and good TW1TS are make a thread so this one can explain how wars works like the thread asks.

DeletedUser13240

-Feel the Peacocks

Just to liven up a dead thread. TropeZ, that account was a complete failure until further notice is given :lol:. - @Barbatos: If that had happened, everyone would attack me :icon_rolleyes:.