How do you send fakes

DeletedUser

Ok I know I'm a noob at this game UK2 being my first world, So how do you send a fake attack, I've tried the search tool but could only find out about fake limits (not much help if you don't know how to send them anyway). Can anyone help please, also how do you know if the incoming attack is a fake or not. :icon_confused:

Thanx
Roger S

DeletedUser

A fake attack is just, well, a normal attack, only with very low troops (Fake limit), in order to make your opponent think it is something big.

Fanged Fakes, are a fake, which uses 20+ cats, aimed at a building (20 is the number needed to demolish 1 level from Level 30), which, if the defender dodges, will take of a level of a required building (Farm, Barracks, Smithy etc.)

You cannot for sure know if an incoming is a fake or not, but, by prediction, and other tribe members being attacked from the same village you are, it can be determined that it is likely to be a fake.

DeletedUser

Thanx for that, I thought it was some kind of mysterious maneuver that I didn't know about. :lol:

DeletedUser5365

You can also make people think you are sending something like a noble by just sending 1 ram or cat