How many more accts will soon internal/merge

DeletedUser12021

Fair enough about the Awake running away, but hardly bragging rights over Lazy? which you were trying to use them as such...

Love the millions of families remark after TWD when they only have one tribe more than you :/

TWD only has about 3 times the members we have and I'm hearing they're again merging with another tribe. Yea we are sure the same in the eyes of someone not bright.

There were two awakes in this game btw. After they run of some 'recreate' the tribe up north and that's probably what bacon killed.

Oh and I forgot about Why (cambers and WBI) even: how in earth did we backstabbed them? :D
Please tell us what story they told lazy about the bad people of soon, which you seemed to believe right away.

Diplo with T.I.T etc. has nothing to do with us and I'm sure if we didn't exist you would've made it regardless, you are quite right :)

Maybe get your head out of the sand and check the south. Then you'll see what it's about.

DeletedUser

Love the personal insults, keep them coming :) I'm so dumb I might not understand them all though...

Maybe there were two Awakes, that's very plausible, but I can't see any conquers on any form of Awake from Soon on here though maybe they name changed?.

Oh and I forgot about Why (cambers and WBI) even: how in earth did we backstabbed them? :D
Please tell us what story they told lazy about the bad people of soon, which you seemed to believe right away.

Didn't tell Lazy? about 'the bad people of soon', told me as I knew them. No interest in saying it, I know what went down, you do too.

As for checking the south, you are saying you can't handle -TWD- family on your own? I mean you are several times larger than them, but you probably need some help :) Sorry, maybe I thought better of you than considering that possibility, my mistake.

DeletedUser12021

Love the personal insults, keep them coming :) I'm so dumb I might not understand them all though...
That wasn't a personal insult as I'm sure of it you can see Soon and TWD is nothing alike and you just want to provoke and talk big.

Maybe there were two Awakes, that's very plausible, but I can't see any conquers on any form of Awake from Soon on here though maybe they name changed?.

Old tribe (*A*), before they run off.

Didn't tell Lazy? about 'the bad people of soon', told me as I knew them. No interest in saying it, I know what went down, you do too.

I do personally know what went out, since I was the one after all dismissing him. But it seems you simply don't know what went on since you mention backstabbing.

Thus I ask you again: please write a funny story here how we backstabbed WBI (who wasn't even in our trib) and WB.
Don't make accusations like backstabbing out of thin air.

As for checking the south, you are saying you can't handle -TWD- family on your own? I mean you are several times larger than them, but you probably need some help :) Sorry, maybe I thought better of you than considering that possibility, my mistake.

Sure we can handle TWD on our own. Why waste much troops and recourses though on staked villas on one front, whilst you can have two.
That was even the downfall of Germany during the wars.

DeletedUser

I do personally know what went out, since I was the one after all dismissing him. But it seems you simply don't know what went on since you mention backstabbing.

Thus I ask you again: please write a funny story here how we backstabbed WBI (who wasn't even in our trib) and WB.
Don't make accusations like backstabbing out of thin air.

WBI joined HUGS

Why ?! Soon. 29th May 2013 - 17:20:09 119,824 (Soon. obviously HUGS at the time)

Cambers joined Soon

Nyan! Soon 12th May 2013 - 20:16:44 27,863

Cambers asked to join HUGS to be with WBI, or possibly the other way round, (the mail has now since been lost :/ TW recently introduce deleting mail that is 'too old'?), was told this was okay and then found out apparently it wasn't quite so okay.

>Why !? is then formed by WBI and Cambers.

That's my hilarious story. What a laugh. I don't see a reason why I should've been lied to, but go on, clear it up for me.

DeletedUser12021

(the mail has now since been lost :/ TW recently introduce deleting mail that is 'too old'?)

Not sure about this. I usually don't check mails back. Maybe there is a max mail limit, deleting the oldest mail going over the limit?

Anyway that's not the story at all here.

He mailed me/the council he was leaving since he didn't get enough priviliges and he didn't get enough trust.
This whilst he was treated like every other member in our tribe, recieving the same priviliges etc.
Maybe he felt he was more important? I don't know.

But yes he told about his plans merging with WBI and joining, who he was bassically playing at that time through teamviewer.
We never gave the go to do so as it would create a border dispute between us and HUGS at that time and we value our alliance more than the perks of a member who fails he's more important.
We couldn't even give the go since he didn't ask, but just stated it and didn't want to budge. So we dismissed him after that. WBI left HUGS himself upon that I heard, but I can't be definite on that as I wasn't in HUGS.

That's when they created Why so serious, stating all top tribes (that also included lazy btw) were taking themselves too serious. Quite ironic even since they took themselves too serious. Even publicizing and forwarding to 0210 an "attack" from me, where I just send a D town to die.

So tell me where exactly did us backstabbing happend?
When they weren't part of our tribes, being hostile to us, attacking us, and we rimmed them (as they soon hit the delete button after being attacked)?

DeletedUser

Don't normally check mails too far back, but lost everything I had since Nyan! ended, which is strange. That or my co randomly decided to delete them all. I think it's a conspiracy and the mods are plotting against me personally.

Interesting to hear another side, don't really see why cambers did that or should do that as he never really wanted privs in Nyan! but those two accounts were constantly changing player wise tbf... You can clearly see in the story I was told where it happened, but hard to tell what actually happened, maybe you are right, maybe cambers is or maybe it's in between.

Meh.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Martin... you've missed the point... Lazy started it so what ever soon does or doesn't do is obviously fine and can never be critised....

Oxford don't teach you no smarts...

DeletedUser

Tbf to Rho he's talking about a steady stream into your main tribe, not Soon. and his point stands, you have 11 more to trickle in if need be. Personally don't carry too much hate for family tribes as they seem to be inevitable and sometimes one side needs a numerical advantage to keep things interesting. We'll see what the case is in the future, but there is dead weight in there...

Exactly. The Soon family has 40 members, where Lazy? only has 26. Now tell me, how often do you see 40 strong accounts all pulling their weight in a top tribe? SO rarely. In fact, even the best tribes on the server have a certain percentage of dead-weight or accounts that just aren't performing up to scratch for various reasons. So you guys have more an entire tribe full of A-game players, with an extra 10/11 accounts that are better off as players than food? Hrmmm, yeah I guess that seems like a good plan when it's a world won by points, but when Soon and Lazy? eventually go to war, we may just have easy pickings to bolster our fewer, more active accounts.

And what, do you think we've been sitting around doing nothing all day while you guys have been hard at war with those awfully dangerous rim tribes? For the entire duration I've been in Lazy I've been fighting, and only recently have we calmed down and been forced to change direction here in the SW.

Take a look at our ODT:
1Coming soon45,52 Mil.
2Procrastinators!41,11 Mil.
To give credit where due, you guys have more, but it shows we're not exactly a tribe of huggers.

My own (meagre) account has taken ~70% player villas, and those stats are mostly sullied by taking a few barbs recently as I have packets to burn at the moment.

DeletedUser12021

Martin... you've missed the point... Lazy started it so what ever soon does or doesn't do is obviously fine and can never be critised....

Oxford don't teach you no smarts...

You're missing the point. You merely finished first. ;)

Exactly. The Soon family has 40 members, where Lazy? only has 26. Now tell me, how often do you see 40 strong accounts all pulling their weight in a top tribe? SO rarely. In fact, even the best tribes on the server have a certain percentage of dead-weight or accounts that just aren't performing up to scratch for various reasons. So you guys have more an entire tribe full of A-game players, with an extra 10/11 accounts that are better off as players than food? Hrmmm, yeah I guess that seems like a good plan when it's a world won by points, but when Soon and Lazy? eventually go to war, we may just have easy pickings to bolster our fewer, more active accounts.

You're making a mistake from the start already. Our accounts aren't merging to get everyone in. They're merging for the same reasons merges happen everywhere, even in your tribe. That does indeed open up spaces for others to get in, but that doesn't even happen with a blind check. All our members know they got to keep up.

And what, do you think we've been sitting around doing nothing all day while you guys have been hard at war with those awfully dangerous rim tribes? For the entire duration I've been in Lazy I've been fighting, and only recently have we calmed down and been forced to change direction here in the SW.

Take a look at our ODT:
1Coming soon45,52 Mil.
2Procrastinators!41,11 Mil.
To give credit where due, you guys have more, but it shows we're not exactly a tribe of huggers.

My own (meagre) account has taken ~70% player villas, and those stats are mostly sullied by taking a few barbs recently as I have packets to burn at the moment.

A lot of tribes we've beaten and rimmed were far from rim tribes, as you know that aswell and even get the ODT facts along with it. Or do you seriously think only warring rim tribes gave us that stats?

Honnestly I never said you are huggers. There are several in lazy here stating "we're diploing the world"; "merging to win" and other nonsense. And I'm tired of hearing it as it's clearly a load of.

At times we even had many tribes forming an "alliance" against Soon, even having shared forum to plot against us, as Lazy knows aswell as they were invited. Granted not much happend on their part, as that was to be expected. But how in earth can we diplo the world and have such and alliance created against us at the same time?

DeletedUser

No, I don't think Soon are merging accounts to win, just that I think it's a safe bet to say that all 40 accounts aren't going to be up to scratch.

And Soon's name comes up in strange places around the world in terms of diplo, whereas we have as little as possible. In fact, we tried diplo once but while our nukes may be lazy, they also really don't like sitting around at home :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Soon
Side 2:
Tribes: Lazy?
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 16
Side 2: 1
Difference: 15
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 127,486
Side 2: 10,143
Difference: 117,343
chart

DeletedUser

It's alright, I'm sure they understand, that's the best way to leave after all.

I bet the pub church was worse for wear though.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
all the lawyers will allow me to say is that the Gargoyles didn't have water coming out of their mouths...

DeletedUser

The mighty Soon would never fall so low as to take vils that are offered to them for free.

Never.

DeletedUser6623

i think soon are a joke.

Pretty sure they started all the internal whoring back in the day of chartlotteharlot1 and overground. Which we then followed suit with. And then soon took it even further.

I bet you recruit as many of TWD as you can and then force them to merge or wait till they bored or inactive and noble/internal them anyways. Pretty sad you guys turned the world into this.