How many more accts will soon internal/merge

DeletedUser7797

movowo.......... another refugee taken in by Lazy?

Now that isn't funny

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What maybe an idea is send Tedd to Lazy, that way he can start to bore you and we can move in :)

DeletedUser

I find movowo's conquers a good laugh, you can call him a barb muncher if you want, but looks like Soon couldn't stop him :)

DeletedUser7797

I find movowo's conquers a good laugh, you can call him a barb muncher if you want, but looks like Soon couldn't stop him :)

I didn't call him a barb muncher, although if the cap fits......

I suggested that he may be a refugee

DeletedUser

Didn't say you called him a barb muncher either, I'm saying that despite barb caps the guy clearly knows how to play :)

Hey movowo if you are reading

DeletedUser7797

Didn't say you called him a barb muncher either, I'm saying that despite barb caps the guy clearly knows how to play :)

Hey movowo if you are reading

You haven't commented on his refugee status. Would you like to?

DeletedUser

I hold no position in Lazy? and hold no right to comment on anything, that isn't my responsibility, not that the leadership are obliged to reply to you.

If you want my personal opinion I think he seems to be a good guy and a good player.

DeletedUser7797

I hold no position in Lazy? and hold no right to comment on anything, that isn't my responsibility, not that the leadership are obliged to reply to you.

If you want my personal opinion I think he seems to be a good guy and a good player.

Understand that, no problems. I have no position in Soon, just commenting. He looks like a refugee to me, what do you think?

DeletedUser

I personally think refugees are completely irrelevant between two tribes with no diplomacy.

DeletedUser

Well there are a lot of things that can be considered bad form, but all comes down to subjectivity. I would 100% agree if NAP'd or allied, but you hold no obligation to play nice or anything to a tribe you hold no diplo with, I mean end of the day it is tribal wars.

Hahahaa Rob.

DeletedUser6623

red.png
Inter City Firm 029a (547|622) K659,863movowo [-TWD-]luke bishop [Soon]2013-07-21 08:52:11
green.png
Inter City Firm 028a (541|620) K6510,166luke bishop [Soon]movowo [-TWD-]2013-07-20 12:50:21
green.png
Inter City Firm 029a (547|622) K659,730luke bishop [Soon]movowo [-TWD-]2013-07-20 08:09:25
green.png
Inter City Firm 032 (529|622) K659,986luke bishop [Soon]movowo [-TWD-]2013-07-19 22:23:59

His only loss of a village was originally a village he took of luke.. so doesnt look like a refugee.. he merely looks like he's better than luke :lol:

DeletedUser7797

He has fled from a tribe that has disbanded, that Soon were at war with, into Lazy

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
His tribe disbands... so you expect the poor guy to carry on tribeless and fight the whole of Soon on his own...

Is that because it's the only way Soon can beat him?...

DeletedUser7797

His tribe disbands... so you expect the poor guy to carry on tribeless and fight the whole of Soon on his own...

Is that because it's the only way Soon can beat him?...

Nope he could join Bros, like all the others who left the tribe, or remain tribeless, or quit.

I am surprised that Lazy are willing to take in refugees, I know a few of the tribe from previous worlds and they wouldn't have accepted refugees on those worlds.

Are Lazy getting a little desperate??

DeletedUser

Uh, essentially no. What Lazy? did as Daz has pointed out is recruited a player that is taking Soon on and winning... Movowo can clearly play. I still have no idea on the relevance of refugees if we don't have diplo...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I believe that the relevance of refugees in this instance is that if Lazy carry on accepting applicants from other tribes Soon will have no option but to carry on internally till they disappear up their own bottom...

Soon being unable to take villages off people within a tribe because A: Soon are probably huggin them B) they might get some support and hurt their poor troops...

After all, when a tribe/player has an issue with another tribes behavior, they have two options, send some nukes or cry about it like a little girl that has lost their Barbie Doll on the forums...

Which option is it to be redleg?..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

He has fled from a tribe that has disbanded, that Soon were at war with, into Lazy

He was in a tribe that disbanded due to internal problems, but were going fine due to the tribes on the other side of the war being too incompetent and not being able to pull their finger out and get a proper job done.

Or just my opinion.