How many more accts will soon internal/merge

DeletedUser12021

lol... when Lazy win the world it will mostly be due to soon's arrogance and inability to play the game... though huggin wins many worlds, members of lazy tell me that W15 won't be won that way... so that's soon's goose cooked... but your right, when it happens it will have nothing to do with me...

Arrogance and inability? Check how many topics and posts members of lazy has made about soon and keep nagging about things they have done and more nonsense

I'm not sure how I will do something 'naturally'.. do you mean I will be naked when I do it?!!?... not that it's something I've ever done before or am likely to do...

Though apparently I've already done it on W16... I'm confused, are you saying that I'm co-playing an account naked?!!?... I'm sure that's not a mental picture anyone wants... though skype me and I'll send you a few naked pics, as it's you...

We all know in these heat everyone plays the game naked.

I understand that facts and soon get on as well as Millwall football fans and their shadows so I'll try and help you out...

I have been known to allow players to join my account as a co, please notice the 'my' in that sentence.
Please be assured that at no time was it on an account that was my 2nd on a world, in fact, only 1 world have I ever played on two different account, and that was W9 (where no co-playing, naked or fully clothed or even in a skimpy g string where involved...)...

So please, next time you try and flame me, at least base it loosely on truth... or maybe loosely on something I have claimed... or perhaps don't add 2 and 2 and make 5... in fact, as I'm nice guy, and your struggling so badly, PM me and I'll even give you some pointers on things to flame me about...

Flame? Where? Duo the fact I state you're not playing this world anymore or I questioned if you coplayed someone? Didn't knew that's considered flamining these. Someone's touchy appearantly :p

First up, I very much doubt those villages will be back in his hands any time soon.
I said in Soon's hand. I didn't gave a time indication. ;)

But keep stacking those 3 villa's :)

secondly, you are mistaken to believe lazy even has any leadership
Let me guess they're too lazy to pick leaders?

thirdly, daz isn't going to make lazy fall apart over a spat cos he loves me so puts up with me spanking him when he starts getting difficult. Well, that and the fact oddik is able to empathise with him and cool his head. Something I think very few previous people have taken the time to try.
I think knowing about secrets ways to calm down Daz is tmi for me :p

Oh, clarification Dalucius if you think Rob is co-ing me, I am co-playing him. Couldn't resist the sob story, his wiley looks and charms.
icon_razz.gif

I mean would be creepy as hell if I named the acc.

U don't like to bounce? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Everyone likes to Bounce... surely?..

though well done. you managed to crack the secret code of using my Son's name as IGN... pretty sure anyone that reads these forums knows my Harry's name...

DeletedUser

Your son is called Harry? Blimey I thought you named the account after me and just got my name wrong..

DeletedUser11919

I said in Soon's hand. I didn't gave a time indication. ;)

But keep stacking those 3 villa's :)

Let me guess they're too lazy to pick leaders?

I apologise, your grammar has been so poor that I have got into the habit of correcting it in my head to make sense of what you wrote. I therefore automatically corrected your comment on being "back in soons hands" to be "back in his hands soon" because of the fact i care so little about your tribe that I forgot what it was called.

stacking sorted for him, thanks for the guidance. Any handy hints you can spare us will always be well received.

lazy to pick leaders? No. They dont get a choice. Chaz started the tribe and will lead us til he kills us. Well, that or til we win but if lazy members started being arrogant there would be no way to differentiate us from soon and then we may as well merge ftw.

DeletedUser

I'm sure Soon had a say in their Mammary Glands taking in Spike-smith et al and them being refugees didn't seem to bother Soon then:p

HAHAHAHAHA:)

Ooooo:) Seem to be behind in the convo lol;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:)

DeletedUser12021

I apologise, your grammar has been so poor that I have got into the habit of correcting it in my head to make sense of what you wrote. I therefore automatically corrected your comment on being "back in soons hands" to be "back in his hands soon" because of the fact i care so little about your tribe that I forgot what it was called.

Oh no! Appearantly my grammar is so bad you can't understand the differenence between "into Soon's hands" and "into their hands soon". To me this seems something that should be obvious to people in first grade, but then again English isn't my native language.

stacking sorted for him, thanks for the guidance. Any handy hints you can spare us will always be well received.
Roll over and play dead? Might save you a lot of time and energy in the end. ;)

lazy to pick leaders? No. They dont get a choice. Chaz started the tribe and will lead us til he kills us. Well, that or til we win but if lazy members started being arrogant there would be no way to differentiate us from soon and then we may as well merge ftw.
Oh, they started a long time ago. Every move Soon makes is appearantly so interesting to lazy they feel need to call the tabloids:
"Soon merges to win"
"Soon seeks diplo with the world"
"Soon does this"
"Soon does that"

How many threads has Soon made again about lazy?

I'm sure Soon had a say in their Mammary Glands taking in Spike-smith et al and them being refugees didn't seem to bother Soon then:p

HAHAHAHAHA:)

Ooooo:) Seem to be behind in the convo lol;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:)

Yes we're that influentual that we make the decisions for all the tribes in the world who joins them or who doesn't. Didn't you know Soon had their say in those twd members joining lazy? Next to that you should be thankful :eek:. After all we're the ones who allowed you to be in lazy!

But to get back on spike-smith. I find it very interesting lazy had sush difficulty against a 2 man tribe at that time.

Anyway enough bull on this thread. In the end this thread is just like this:
[video=youtube;EV_2vrY3UKE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV_2vrY3UKE#t=20s[/video]

DeletedUser9598

Blimey. No I'm pretty my sure my Dad supported a REAL football team ;) :icon_razz:

We'll have less of the Utd bashing thank you please :icon_biggrin:

And did i just an in game mod flame someone on their grammar? Tut tut

DeletedUser

Oh, they started a long time ago. Every move Soon makes is appearantly so interesting to lazy they feel need to call the tabloids:
"Soon merges to win"
"Soon seeks diplo with the world"
"Soon does this"
"Soon does that"

How many threads has Soon made again about lazy?

We're just fascinated by you (inlove) Maybe we can't hope for you to return the feeling, but it doesn't mean we will stop being intrigued by you and stop pondering the wonders of Soon.

DeletedUser11919

Loool. Your meaning would have been clear if id cared enough to remember that your poxy tribe was called soon. I didn't and therefore made the assumption you meant to use the word soon with its standard definition and rearranged your words to fit that. This was obviously my error.

i wasnt flaming his use of the English language, I was simply explaining that it was a contributing factor in my making an error. If I were to flame him I'd do a much better job than that ;)

Soon are interesting in a way much akin to the xfactor auditions, i.e you know that you will find some talent, but you are equally certain that something bloody awful is going to happen to make you laugh.

soon take little interest in lazy it is true, i'm intrigued why? Is it

a) we are so obviously lazy that we do nothing of interest;

b) that we don't do anything remotely flameworthy;

c) they are too busy arguing over which account to eat next;

d) they are worried they will get shown up in the resultant debate;

e) they are actually the lazy tribe and cant be bothered.

DeletedUser12021

try this:
f) we are focussed on our own tribe and actions instead of other ones, including lazy.
We take notice of what happens in the world of course. But that's about it.

And you would do a much better job at flaming me if you were to flame me? So according an ingame admin there are different levels of flamming? And since you'd do a better job would you be the director of flaming? Always nice to know.

Here I just though flaming was just childish in general.

DeletedUser

oh yes causing making a thread and seeing Soon jumping to their defenses coming up with reasons left right and center, in a attempt to show that they have done no wrong, isnt amusing in the slightest way, one thing you need to remember about Lazy is where are here of a laugh and you guys help massively with that thanks,, um what excuse will you be using in the winter? as wont be able to blame it on the sun then or will it be down to your lackeys

hmm no one tell you, you be getting the blame if things go wrong

DeletedUser

um what excuse will you be using in the winter? as wont be able to blame it on the sun then or will it be down to your lackeys

Tribe need to huddle together for warmth, so mass internalling of accounts so more people are on fewer accounts, so people are closer therefore warmer.

Can we do that at Lazy? too?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Martin, If soon keep interllaing at the same rate you've got a good chance of making the top 20... every cloud... :)

It's not because he likes to call you daddy and talk about your spear nuke he's your actual son :eek:

So many tall blonde attractive young men call me daddy and have a fascination with my spear nuke that I lose track... sorry...

DeletedUser7797

DeletedUser

So many tall blonde attractive young men call me daddy and have a fascination with my spear nuke that I lose track... sorry...

True dat.

@Redleg: We are not devoid of internalling no, interning at a rate of around a 1/4 atm sadly due to THE SUN lol jokes, due to accounts being gifted externally to us and then being brought in to noble and a couple merges. We all have our excuses, but at the end of the day, is still 10% less than you.

You know tribeless isn't just barbs? (Though I'm sure we barb munch better than you, ujel?)

DeletedUser7797

I know that tribe-less doesn't necessarily mean barbs, but I didn't know how to sort those.

Most important stat for me is ODA