How many more accts will soon internal/merge

DeletedUser

You are a larger tribe where you put the best/highest points of two tribes. It would be disappointing if your ODA was lower. Plus high ODA is not always good, Lord knows wish mine was a bit lower

DeletedUser7797

ODA is much an indicator of wasting troops as it is an indicator of a good player...

What would you suggest are the best indicators?

I didn't say that it was an indicator of a good player, I just said it was the most important stat to me.

I looked a bit further down the stats and the barb "conquers are:

Soon = 141 of 1,746 = 8%

Lazy = 186 of 1,559 = 12%

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11919

What would you suggest are the best indicators?

I didn't say that it was an indicator of a good player, I just said it was the most important stat to me.

I looked a bit further down the stats and the barb "conquers are:

Soon = 141 of 1,746 = 8%

Lazy = 186 of 1,559 = 12%

Any chance you fancy doing the points of barbs conquered as pretty sure there will be player deletions in both sets that distort things so points per barb taken would be of interest.

@dalucis (close enough, cba to check actual spelling) as I quite clearly stated in my earlier post, I was not attempting to flame you. The fact my comments were critical was incidental to my explanation of my misunderstanding. If I wanted to flame you I'd put a bit of effort into working out who the hell you are first. As it is I am too lazy. So cba.

oh, option f that you came up with... Clearly this is the one. You guys are SO focused on what you are doing that you barely have time to attack any other tribes let alone comment on them.

^^ like I said, when I decide to "flame" its better than a comment on your language skills.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 70854

counting barb conquers under 1k points,

soon = 48
Lazy? = 131

so yeah, almost 3x as many.

DeletedUser11919

Cool. Ty for doing my donkey work :)

id have set the bar at 2k though given thats the size proper barbs grow to. May find the difference grow from that :D

DeletedUser

counting barb conquers under 1k points,

soon = 48
Lazy? = 131

so yeah, almost 3x as many.

Awwwww man I'm so getting on that, nobling players that have points is overrated.

What I find is they just send you nasty mails anyway, not to mention recaps :icon_sad:

Deleted User - 70854

Cool. Ty for doing my donkey work :)

id have set the bar at 2k though given thats the size proper barbs grow to. May find the difference grow from that :D

im pretty sure barbs grow to 800 on this world no?

DeletedUser11919

Looool. Good shout. Told you im not paying attention. Forgot settings of world i play and world i mod arent the same. Just been told i should have churches. They important?

Deleted User - 70854

nah they not needed really, what account you on again? :lol:

DeletedUser11919

You mean I have to log in too? So demanding this game. I set up account manager a few months back, surely that covers everything?

Deleted User - 70854

dont worry mate, give me your user and pw and ill check it for you ;)

DeletedUser7797

I see that Snodderz is no longer in Lazy. Did he leave or was he pushed?[h=2][/h]

DeletedUser

Isn't acc. Pushing illegal or something?

Snodderz quit and gave the villas to Lazy? and the sit to moi. The tribe he is in is rather here nor there as he is clearly just being internalled.

DeletedUser7797

Isn't acc. Pushing illegal or something?

Snodderz quit and gave the villas to Lazy? and the sit to moi. The tribe he is in is rather here nor there as he is clearly just being internalled.

So are ROTS just a part of the Lazy family?

DeletedUser7797

In order to bring some substance to the discussion about Soon internalling etc. I have reviewed the stats, they are quite interesting:

Soon "Conquers:"

No tribe - 427 = 24.53%
Soon - 528 = 30.33%
Soon. - 89 = 5.11%

Total 1,044 = 59.87%

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk15/index.php?page=tribe&id=1773&mode=conquer_stats

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk15/index.php?page=tribe&id=166&mode=conquer_stats

Lazy "Conquers:"

No tribe 464 = 29.9%
Lazy 416 = 26.8%

Total 880 = 56.7%

Lazy "Conquers:"

No tribe 464 = 29.9%
Lazy 416 = 26.8%
ROTS 49 = 3.05%

Total 929 = 60.02%

I have updated the stats to include ROTS in Lazy's "conquers"

DeletedUser

You going to include Soon. nobles or they only count when you noble them? (I'm not sure how that's going to affect it, for all I know it'll make you look better, but should probably be included)