How many more accts will soon internal/merge

DeletedUser9933

Never did I consider that my idea of this thread would evolve to this :D oh well, guys I'll catch up on all these extended posts when I get sober - ish.. cheers! (beer)

DeletedUser

When talking of stats of the 2 tribes, its easy to forget that the OD rating gained from the member that joined over from HUGS (now soon.) are not there. So its easy to say your OD rating is not as good as it should be, however it is when you consider many of us had OD outside of Soon, which doesn't get brought across.

Same goes for claims, HUGS/LAG were involved in the (i think) biggest war at the time, against TEMP fam, Pride, Devils, which we did take a fair few of their villages, and we didn't have a great deal of merges back then, so they are also not included in the soon stats.

Granted Lazy will no doubt have the same with any members that have since joined them, but we are discussing how Soon have merged and all that crap, so if your going to compare, compare properly, and remember there were two tribes that merged to soon, it wasn't just soon ;) So compare fairly, then you will see the bigger picture, as don't forget LAG/HUGS were there or there about in OD rating as well. As well as village takes of enemies/barbs/internals.

LAG. had just 42% of no tribe/internals.
There were 22 Lag > Lag gains, 10 of those from Mancunia, 1 of those he nobled himself. Of the other 12, there were 4 self nobles, so there were only 8 internals it seems according to TW stats, not of course involving those who were booted and internalled for inactivity.

This sort of stuff is relevant when comparing stats seeing as half of Soon, ended up being members that came from LAG/HUGS, but their stats are not entirely shown on the Soon stats page ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I really don't see the relevance of refugees from one tribe that you are currently at war with to another tribe you will be at war with at some point.

DeletedUser6623

Rots are no different to *R*

So if you wish to include ROTS into our stats.. you better include *R* in your stats.. #JustSaying.

DeletedUser11971

^^ oh so very much this! Never buy own brand from the supermarket where you have to pat your bum a lot when approaching the till or picking anything off the shelves. Impervious to dissolving in hot chocolate and probs designed by someone who had never actually eaten a marshmallow (lol maybe CF works in the R&D department at RubbishMArshmallowsRus)

You can tell a lot about a person by the type of marshmallow they offer you. Nods.

DeletedUser

What the what? Hahaha.

I agree with the overall sentiment though, marshmallow types are very important.