How many more accts will soon internal/merge

DeletedUser9933

This is getting plenty crazy hehe.. Believe Bacon is the only one in top10 not having made a merge on any big internals..

The tactic from Soon appears clear to me now :) Merge for the Win and to get into top spots.. Well we can't compete with that sadly :(

Go on lads, You can all get continent scorer with merges like that lol :)

DeletedUser12021

Maybe it's time you stop eat bacon. It's unhealthy.

This is getting plenty crazy hehe.. Believe Bacon is the only one in top10 not having made a merge on any big internals..

We only took what lazy started and took it up a notch. Don't have to be jaleous about that. ;)
But here! You earned this!

images

The tactic from Soon appears clear to me now :) Merge for the Win and to get into top spots.. Well we can't compete with that sadly :( Go on lads, You can all get continent scorer with merges like that lol :)

You know if two accounts in the same tribe merge to eachother, that doesn't affect the tribe points right? Taking barbs does, in small proportian.

It sounds like you're ready to give up before the war even started. That's the spirit.

tedd66

Reaction score
Sadly people have lives and with summer time coming up, time seems to run out (especially if your like me and a lazy student running out of cash, ie, working over summer so i dont have to whilst "studying") so rather than quit, id rather cut my time down, by merging.

Sorry if this upsets you

DeletedUser9933

It does infact upset me terribly as I am a student too.. You know I cried myself asleep last night, totally discouraged yea, will quit at the first sight of oda (nod)

Sad you negate replying to the fun bit but okey, I can live with that :D

DeletedUser76

As Arne said, it happens. People quit, accounts need to be taken over and villages therefore need to be nobled.

You can't really call anyone for doing it when you have 19 internals yourself. This may not be a big merge, or internal but it is what it is.

The villages will be used for the same purpose no matter who owns them, the only thing that changes will be the name of the owner and the number of packets needed for the next noble. Until then, keep up the good work. On a slow world like this it's impressive not to have that many internals.

DeletedUser4147

You know if two accounts in the same tribe merge to eachother, that doesn't affect the tribe points right?

Actually it does hinder the tribes points a lot. Look at 12azor, that was what, 60 conquers on hobberz? Between them in the same period of time they could of taken 20 or 30 vills. That would of been 20 to 30 vills adding to your tribes points, instead you spent 60 conquers not adding to the tribes points.

The barb nobling is because some people are quite boxed in, and you know what? A few extra nukes on the effective "frontline" doesn't hurt anyone, as some people will get those barbs in shape in a couple of weeks. (others may really be wasting their time).

Also, just an FYI to anyone highlighting The Baconator's internals, I can personally vouch for you that he had to clear EVERY one of his internals himself. They were simply on players who had gone red.

DeletedUser9933

Nah I was nearest to the players that had gone inactive.. And sure I can call anyone out, when I have a meesly 19 out of I dunno what I'm at, 120 vils? (AND ALL "internals" had to be cleared!)

Not talking about purpose, just seems "odd" that you start to merge now when you can see you can make top3 spots yours with the merges..
And your're actually a funneh example of merge/internal too hehe gobling up a bigger act *hattip* albeit it took ages :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He's having a laugh more than moaning from what I can see.

tedd66

Reaction score
just seems "odd" that you start to merge now when you can see you can make top3 spots yours with the merges..

Or maybe now the suns come out and people want to spend more time away from the computer?

DeletedUser9933

Lol you and your sun, still you're here on ext's defending your OCD-like need for the sun :p cute..

DeletedUser

You know if two accounts in the same tribe merge to eachother, that doesn't affect the tribe points right? Taking barbs does, in small proportian.

RankTribe namePoints of the best playersTotal pointsMembersAverage points per playerVillagesAverage points per village
1Soon13.791.11313.791.11330459.70415508.897
2Lazy?10.736.49310.736.49326412.94212368.686

You do understand though that it clears up space for more members? Which I see you're taking full advantage of. How many of those accounts are going to be able to stand up in a war though? :icon_wink:

And I've just realised that Soon is technically a family tribe. Which means you have a steady stream of noobs to bolster your points as your accounts merge! Think of the possibilities! You'd never have to noble an enemy account again! In fact, why even have enemies? Sure, diplo with half the world will sort out that!

DeletedUser12021

You do understand though that it clears up space for more members? Which I see you're taking full advantage of. How many of those accounts are going to be able to stand up in a war though? :icon_wink:

Yes I certainly do know it clears up space. Naturally guys in Lazy should know too, because before their merges started they were at 30 capacity and kept invited new members too. They only difference really between Soon and Lazy is that:
- Lazy started doing it earlier in game
- Soon and HUGS merged, thus "recruiting" into Soon comes from Soon. 'til it's gone; whilst Lazy just recruited on the rim.

Be assured the accounts are more than ready and are going to stand. In contrary to Lazy, who appearantly love to sit on their behinds, we actually have war stats.

1 Soon 1.324.109 211 18 11.7 8.163.851 2.080.019
2 Lazy? 486.652 75 8 9.4 3.649.952 2.327.679

And I've just realised that Soon is technically a family tribe. Which means you have a steady stream of noobs to bolster your points as your accounts merge! Think of the possibilities! You'd never have to noble an enemy account again! In fact, why even have enemies? Sure, diplo with half the world will sort out that!

If you just realised there are two parts of Soon: Soon and Soon. than I must say you're not Lazy, just SLOW.

And it seem you also forgotten about DINO or whatever the name was again. And who knows whatever that small tribe was supposed to be you asked TWD not to attack when discussing a nap.

And sure we diplo the world.
Throughout most of the game we had two alliances. *R* and HUGS. May I remind you to according to your guys the big plan from lazy was to let Lag fight Soon whilst you guys sit on your back instead of doing it yourself... That's what you can call diplo to sort things out.

I can't help but feeling many here are just jaleous we are capable of good diplomacy having realible allies.

Anyway about wars:
Lego Lords
OverKill
Awake
TWD and the million families
Why so serious
DOOM
BP
MAD

What has lazy been warring?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
a good argument always starts with "they started it..."

my 2 year old would be proud of your skills...

DeletedUser

Yes I certainly do know it clears up space. Naturally guys in Lazy should know too, because before their merges started they were at 30 capacity and kept invited new members too. They only difference really between Soon and Lazy is that:
- Lazy started doing it earlier in game
- Soon and HUGS merged, thus "recruiting" into Soon comes from Soon. 'til it's gone; whilst Lazy just recruited on the rim.

Be assured the accounts are more than ready and are going to stand. In contrary to Lazy, who appearantly love to sit on their behinds, we actually have war stats.

1 Soon 1.324.109 211 18 11.7 8.163.851 2.080.019
2 Lazy? 486.652 75 8 9.4 3.649.952 2.327.679

If you just realised there are two parts of Soon: Soon and Soon. than I must say you're not Lazy, just SLOW.

And it seem you also forgotten about DINO or whatever the name was again. And who knows whatever that small tribe was supposed to be you asked TWD not to attack when discussing a nap.

And sure we diplo the world.
Throughout most of the game we had two alliances. *R* and HUGS. May I remind you to according to your guys the big plan from lazy was to let Lag fight Soon whilst you guys sit on your back instead of doing it yourself... That's what you can call diplo to sort things out.

I can't help but feeling many here are just jaleous we are capable of good diplomacy having realible allies.

Anyway about wars:
Lego Lords
OverKill
Awake
TWD and the million families
Why so serious
DOOM
BP
MAD

What has lazy been warring?

Just because wars haven't declared doesn't mean we haven't been damaging tribes. Laugh at how you say you were 'warring' Awake when we/Baconator killed them. Hell, Baconator probably had more conquers than your tribe does on them.

Let me break it down for you, we don't feel the need to 'declare' against every tribe we take on that is 1/20th of our size, but don't get me wrong you guys backstabbing WBI and Cambers was very impressive... and your stalemate of late against BP is too...

If we're so incapable at wars maybe you wouldn't need all the diplo, fair enough you want to lean the odds in your favour, but clearly you don't think yourself capable of taking us on on your own despite being a family tribe several million larger.

DeletedUser

You mean that steady stream
Which now has 11 members and hasnt recruited for over 2 weeks?

Makes sense.

Tbf to Rho he's talking about a steady stream into your main tribe, not Soon. and his point stands, you have 11 more to trickle in if need be. Personally don't carry too much hate for family tribes as they seem to be inevitable and sometimes one side needs a numerical advantage to keep things interesting. We'll see what the case is in the future, but there is dead weight in there...

Just looked at Dbag's conquers and 86/147 are internals... :/ Whatever reason, that's a lot of internals...

DeletedUser12021

Just because wars haven't declared doesn't mean we haven't been damaging tribes. Laugh at how you say you were 'warring' Awake when we/Baconator killed them. Hell, Baconator probably had more conquers than your tribe does on them.

Let me break it down for you, we don't feel the need to 'declare' against every tribe we take on that is 1/20th of our size, but don't get me wrong you guys backstabbing WBI and Cambers was very impressive... and your stalemate of late against BP is too...

We just have the balls to call a war a war. What's the sense in attacking a tribe, blasting them of the map and not calling it a war? Is it a secrete perhaps?

And about awake, we can't help it since war was declared they ran into TWD immediatly. We killed the ones near us.
If we're so incapable at wars maybe you wouldn't need all the diplo, fair enough you want to lean the odds in your favour, but clearly you don't think yourself capable of taking us on on your own despite being a family tribe several million larger.

You know we aren't lazy right. I don't know how it is with you guys, but what we do doesn't resolve around your tribe, but our own.

a good argument always starts with "they started it..."

my 2 year old would be proud of your skills...

Is this you? :eek:

[video=youtube;zdtD19tXX30]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdtD19tXX30[/video]

DeletedUser

We just have the balls to call a war a war. What's the sense in attacking a tribe, blasting them of the map and not calling it a war? Is it a secrete perhaps?

And about awake, we can't help it since war was declared they ran into TWD immediatly. We killed the ones near us.

Fair enough about the Awake running away, but hardly bragging rights over Lazy? which you were trying to use them as such...

Love the millions of families remark after TWD when they only have one tribe more than you :/

You know we aren't lazy right. I don't know how it is with you guys, but what we do doesn't resolve around your tribe, but our own.

Diplo with T.I.T etc. has nothing to do with us and I'm sure if we didn't exist you would've made it regardless, you are quite right :)