How many Originals left ?

DeletedUser

The End is nearing , so how many Original players are left ? Me for 1 , cody and who else.

DeletedUser589

Bask... what are you still doing kicking about? You were supposed to have left with that big speech and all :lol:

Im still about, joined a few minutes after the world began

DeletedUser6158

Bask... what are you still doing kicking about? You were supposed to have left with that big speech and all :lol:

Im still about, joined a few minutes after the world began

who are you ?:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Bask is still here? Crazy... Bit rough on his tribe, with them breaking up due to him quitting... and yet he's still here.

I'm the original Decursus. Still here. Glutton for punishment, me ;)

DeletedUser717

BTW, if "originals" meant "here since Day 1", there's not too many left ;)

I did some digging in TW Stats. The only original player (starting day 4 June 2009) left that I personally know of is Luke Bishop. W1N has one more acc that started then, Hannibal. Don't know if it's the original driver.

*FW* has an original account too. In fact, it's the oldest acc in existence: War Champion. Not for much longer though if XxJanelixX keeps gobbling it up at the current rate.

Special mention for DannyBoy, second oldest acc of *FW*: joined 10 June 2009. Grew to impressive 336 points until 28 August 2009. Nobled his first barb (1090 points) on 25 October 2009.

DeletedUser2154

Original as in still the same player that started the account, although a good point regarding dates im not sure its relevant to where term was taking the question. I could always be wrong though

DeletedUser717

Yeah, I'm sure he meant it the way you say. I just tried to bring up something more interesting than "me me me" ;)

DeletedUser2343

I didn't join at the start date but since then only player on my account so same as Cody. Only player since I joined world 1 then!!!!!

DeletedUser

Fair play to those of ye who have stuck it out with your original accounts
Special mention to codywasnevergood whose nobles i nobbled a few times before I swapped accounts in W1
And luke of course, and gypsyvincent and delta all good players with massive accounts to last this long without co's must be costing ye a fortune in premium :)

DeletedUser

im still here original player should look when i started but know im prob at least 2-4 weeks after the opening day
24th july just looked so gave away 6-8 week head start

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2154

Fair play to those of ye who have stuck it out with your original accounts
Special mention to codywasnevergood whose nobles i nobbled a few times before I swapped accounts in W1
And luke of course, and gypsyvincent and delta all good players with massive accounts to last this long without co's must be costing ye a fortune in premium :)

still no idea who you are lol:lol:

DeletedUser

Me too
g.gif

Last edited by a moderator: