how much have you looted? (robber/plunderer award)

DeletedUser

looth.png

how much have you looted? ive just got over half way to 100.000.000 (level 4 robber)

also how many villages have you plunded(plunderer award)

I've got level 4 plunderer, but I've farmed over 3x the amount you need to get level 4 Plunderer. I've plunded 32.509 villages. I think this is pretty easy award to get, and needs to be higher amount of villages to get the level 4 award. I think it should be 50.000 - 100.000 for level 4 Plunderer.

mggege says he's plunded(robbed) 50.232.693 resources only like 600.000 less than me, which isn't much at all, but I've still got nearly double the amount of coins than him.

He's also not got level 4 Plunderer award, and says he's only plunded 6.000 villages.

I don't realy believe him tbh lol, but I don't know realy.

How many villages and you plunded? (go to your profile, and put your cursor over the Plunderer award picture, and you'll see how many you've plunded).

How much resources have you plunded? (go to your profile, and put your cursor over the Robber award picture, and you'll see how much you've plunded).

DeletedUser

ooo mggege has plunded over 50million res.

neuesbildu.png

i think i need to start farming a hell of alot more :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha yeah if you don't hurry up we'll have overtaken you soon :p

DeletedUser920

Where do you get the statistic for how many villages you have plundered then ?

Having only achieved a measly Silver/Level 3 award, I can't see where you get to see the actual running total.

DeletedUser

under robber on awards ..where it says silver level then it say you have looted
im on 34million but started 3 weeks late

DeletedUser

it's not about the number of villages you plundered really, but the amount of resources you get from the plunders. Although usually there is a pretty strong correlation between the two obviously

oh just put your cursor over the image next to the award to see the total

DeletedUser

good point because iv only plundered 2.700 villages good return in 34million k

DeletedUser920

Aha - I didn't hover long enough - only 1535 plunders and 3,580,000 resources - I must need to catch up a wee bit then...

DeletedUser

lol damn... well I was a bit lazy in the last few days :p
but it will improve again now...
and it's still a wonder to me that you have farmed so many villages... I don't even have farmed 8k for my loot

DeletedUser

95.219.830 looted at 11:00:00 serv time. should be level 4 robber today or tomorrow :)

DeletedUser

Uve bin farming alot more in the last week then mate! nearly 50mil in a week nice!! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Wow, I've got 5.5 million...
That's nothing compared to what you have =(

DeletedUser

95.219.830 looted at 11:00:00 serv time. should be level 4 robber today or tomorrow :)

lol on the contrary to me...
have been quite inactive... but will start through properly now..
only about 85 million :(