How much pp have you made?

DeletedUser

how much pp have you made so far selling resources from this world so far? I made over 400pp so far and i just put pits up with 0 farming. What about you guys :D

EDIT: Sparky Bear (current rank 2) bought the majority of my ressies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12656

Over 1k pp made so far, sparky bear also buying most of my resources :D

DeletedUser

Abdi is too gooooooood, tho still waiting for your hat video, and how was it you ask pierre joining .fr team ? cant you join uk team ? oh yeah you cant

DeletedUser12407

i saw it as a joke, sry if you are angry on me :icon_redface:

i dont care what anybody is telling, maybe you should do that too. he wont get better if you say he is blablabla. if he will answer something this will end in a long discussion with no end. so just take it as a joke and say: "i dont care about idiots on forums"

that works all the time, and i dont give private tutoring for free that often :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Monkeys name? You muse be suffering from some mental disease that makes you spout words that make no sense to the greater population and is not funny in the slightest apart from those who have a serious lack of intelligence and humor. You my friend must be unintelligent, ignorant, mindless,foolish, dull-witted, simple-minded, vacuous, obtuse and dare I say moronic in terms of how you write and indeed portray your feelings, thoughts and or opinions.

you want beef just because i missed a ' ?

are you greater population ? lol no

DeletedUser

i saw it as a joke, sry if you are angry on me :icon_redface:

i dont care what anybody is telling, maybe you should do that too. he wont get better if you say he is blablabla. if he will answer something this will end in a long discussion with no end. so just take it as a joke and say: "i dont care about idiots on forums"

that works all the time, and i dont give private tutoring for free that often :icon_cool:

thank you for tutoring me sir, i will be grateful.

DeletedUser

You're right Abdill, steff isn't as funny as you.
c40e73f6032d4dc2f2687e425cec1bb8.png

When you gonn eat dat hat. :lol:

DeletedUser

abdi if you eat your hat everyone is gonna like you and forget about your name.

DeletedUser4753

Monkeys name? You muse be suffering from some mental disease that makes you spout words that make no sense to the greater population and is not funny in the slightest apart from those who have a serious lack of intelligence and humor. You my friend must be unintelligent, ignorant, mindless,foolish, dull-witted, simple-minded, vacuous, obtuse and dare I say moronic in terms of how you write and indeed portray your feelings, thoughts and or opinions.

lol normally when i see ab fighting with slap peeps im like man thats harsh don't gang up on the poor fellow.

but this^^^ is the finest example of nerd rage ive seen in a long time.

person a says

"monkey sounding name"

ab says
not funny in the slightest
unintelligent, ignorant, mindless,foolish, dull-witted, simple-minded, vacuous, obtuse
moronic in terms of how you write and indeed portray your feelings, thoughts and or opinions.
suffering from some mental disease
serious lack of intelligence and humor.

this is the equivalent of me pulling a sicky at work and my boss inturn organizing nothing less of a nuclear strike on my street.

your either having a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy bad day or have something lacking in the mans department that your trying to make up for.

cuz its a sunshiney week ima go for the later :lol:

DeletedUser

he jus wants to forget about his hat-eating duties

Either that or I moose be suffering from a mental disease

DeletedUser4753

tbf anyone who is going to make a less than 100% sure bet and offers to eat their hat as a forfeit is 2 penny's short of a pound.

DeletedUser

Matt nobody cares about your drivel. Especially not your speed drivel.