How much pp have you made?

DeletedUser11546

OMG.... not another thread with you arguing about stupid stuff.

DeletedUser7321

Any one making pp still ?

I have not used the market yet but was wondering if its as good as w18 and w19 where ?

DeletedUser9598

Yeah im making around the same, made 420pp today, think i made like 270 yesterday, depends how much farming i can be bothered to do and how often i log on and put trades up

DeletedUser9598

I guess not, ive made 600 odd prem today so far, probs be close to a thousand by the end of the day

DeletedUser

I don't buy res anymore... not worth paying like 8 pp for res I can get in like half hour of farming

DeletedUser11285

I guess not, ive made 600 odd prem today so far, probs be close to a thousand by the end of the day

How evey time i look on the market to see who wants to buy resourse theres never anyone on ive sold 4k iron today for 80pp in the last 4 hours and that was my offer

DeletedUser9598

I dont look to buy i just put the offers up, 26 offers at a time usually within an hour there all gone lol

Plus i sell at 10pp per 1k, your selling at 20

DeletedUser360

I would do this but it seems braindead-boring and really scatty to do. How about a world were we can't trade premium? I'd actually play that world knowing I wont get beat by someone who wants to spend £500 on a free game.

DeletedUser

I would do this but it seems braindead-boring and really scatty to do. How about a world were we can't trade premium? I'd actually play that world knowing I wont get beat by someone who wants to spend £500 on a free game.

Straight up killed the game.

The ability to buy resources on top of farming and reduce build times mean there is always going to be someone who will do better than you. I always keep in the back of my mind that I play this game for fun and for friendship... otherwise they'll be disappointment when some rich kid buys his way to the top.

DeletedUser

seems to me its a bit ironic guys taking pleasure in making prem from selling as well as complaints about guys buying

its a free market .. but at least its honest ... some people sit and watch the bot man make them money or res and think that 4 co players makes them honest farmers lol .. its simple really the in game rules make you decide whether to play or not so dont redicule people for doing so ... attack the cheats .... !!!!!!

DeletedUser8219

You'd be surprised by how easy it is to beat people who spend £500 + on a game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11285

i made about 1500 but 700 went to a mate on another account,