HOW TO BE THE BEST: Merges, Internals and Abandoneds

DeletedUser

[video=youtube;YFOpifdJXcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFOpifdJXcs[/video]

DeletedUser12641

mrs authority issue lol still avoid all the mian points of my post so will make it clear
war are recruiting whole tribes now i see whats your view on this ie sunt
pot kettle black hehehehehehehehe

fidel or eric i know the name now thats better always nice to know who im talking too :]

DeletedUser13240

They have recruited a few sunt players, not the whole tribe :icon_rolleyes:. Yeah it is isn't it :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser10790

Alpha weak, rubbish? you're way off the mark with that one im afraid...

Clara, 'running for salvation' is a bit of an exaggeration hun! More of a joint effort to atatck you, but before that came to fruition we all buggered off

blue

DeletedUser10156

So if they weren't running for salvation why did they do it? Because you all loved Volkan so much? Don't give me crap :D

If they had faith in themselves they'd have had some pride and stood alone to fight for their tribe.

Also why did you need a 'joint effort to attack'? The world would have been very nicely split for a 3 way top tribe battle. If you had to involve Mayhem surely that confirms my point that I hold the previous players of Alpha in higher regard than they hold themselves.

DeletedUser4411

The world would have been very nicely split for a 3 way top tribe battle.

you seem to be forgetting one important aspect, if the world had of progressed without mayhem and alpha merging the current ranking would be:

1) ReBoot
2) W.A.R
3) Alpha
4) Mayhem

DeletedUser

Who on earth were reboot? I saw a small tribe called reboot and someone rimmed them...

DeletedUser10790

Because clara, 3 of the 4 dukes had fought and lost against WAR before. Our intention was to ally to remove you lot, then fight each other. We were giving ourselves what we considered to be the best and swiftest chance to win. We didnt need Mayhem in the slightest

Reboot wouldnt have been rank 1, they would have been removed long before that happened.

blue

DeletedUser4411

Reboot wouldnt have been rank 1, they would have been removed long before that happened.

blue

Reboot were your first choice before mayhem because alpha were having no luck against them despite their effort. The same players of reboot are still on this world that caused all the hassle and they are doing just fine now so I have to disagree

DeletedUser6695

you seem to be forgetting one important aspect, if the world had of progressed without mayhem and alpha merging the current ranking would be:

1) ReBoot
2) W.A.R
3) Alpha
4) Mayhem

Hold up... If Alpha were still on the world, Alpha would be rank 1. We lost it at the end because everyone went inactive. Hell, I can't even remember if I was around when there was a merge(I don't even remember a merge).

Oh and I almost forgot! ReBoot weren't good. They were one of those typical mid/late game tribes who hang around making use of their shitty morale and turtling.

DeletedUser13232

that... wow. sickening how has no one attacked him yet? he would crumble under the incommings!

or he'd stack against them with 300 farms worth of defensive troops, it'd be really interesting to see what troops he actually has considering none ever died

DeletedUser6695

Think about that for a sec

You are suggesting I am contradicting myself? or that it's irrelevant because we don't exist?

If it's the first(which I assume it is) my point still stands. If we were still around it would have meant people actually wanted to play and seeing as we were the best it's only natural that an active tribe of the best players is rank 1.

DeletedUser11866

MJlqHws.gif

DeletedUser12641

cold fusion if i remember right you left alpha in a right state deleting your account etc etc
please dont make silly statements like if everyone stayed active alpha would be rank1
thats such a silly saying because anytribe could say that :] for the records mayhem is alot more stable now and is not recruiting everyone infact we are really tight now and working so well together after nearly falling apart because of scenarios at the start,
another silly saying is war only recruit the best players from tribes, again a false statement or why did they recruit questiongame who has only taking 7 villas off players out of 379 which is very very poor hahahaha

DeletedUser10156

That doesn't make him a poor player. There are many roles to be played within a tribe and questiongame is an important part in ours. I wish we had more like him.

DeletedUser13390

That doesn't make him a poor player. There are many roles to be played within a tribe and questiongame is an important part in ours. I wish we had more like him.

guess every village he owns is defence and he just sends all support to front lines and plays sim city at the back?

fair enough its a tactic i guess although not even 200k od total is rather bad and would probably be better if he participated in trying to take villages would he not?

but again guess you guys have your tactics.