How to Pad your Stats, the nOOb way

DeletedUser

Greetings ladies and lads of uk11. So, a question to which i shall give the answer in short time.

Q: what is the Best Way to Pad your Tribes War Stats?

A: first you find a small tribe, say a tribe of one person, as an example i will use my dear friend E-dub1971 of the tribe just4kicks (*J4K*). He is an experienced player from several worlds on the .net servers. He is the sole member of his tribe. Second, you find, say two other tribes, for a total of three. We will call these tribes, um, whats a good name? oh yes, we shall call them V.D.A2, DLSO4 and MNU, or, Vendetta2, Dungeon Lords 4 and Multinational United. now hwat you do is all three of you declare war on the poor one guy officially, so its in the books and on record. Now, this should give you as 40+ member to 1 advantage at this point. now all you do is attack until the guy gives up, or is nobled. Once he loses you get a win on your record, as the stats do not tell member counts, and perhaps even a disbanding of the enemy. Now when others look at your war stats you look very imposing indeed.

Now, heres the kicker, This is actually going on on uk11. Lol. The three tribes listed are all actually warring with my friend at the moment and have been for 40 days. Now, im an american, but i always thought the brits were fighters due to th ones i pay ewith on the .net servers, am i mistaken to think this? i look at this and find myself with a much different opinion of some of the english now. Matter of fact, i would risk to say that at least the members of these three tribes are nOObs of the highest degree and most likely lacking in courage. Hmmmm, can i hear form some of the more courageous uk folks on this? please reaffirm my prior impression of the uk players being worthy players and deserving of respect as this has very much shattered my faith in at least some of them

as a parting word here, to dandragon and Hellfire173 of Vendetta2, bell2k12 of DLSO4 and king henry 9. of MNU, come on now, have some pride in at least yourself and grow a set of balls. Really, lol, 3 tribes over 40 people and you declare war? Hahahaha!!!

DeletedUser

I sometimes log on as coplayer for E-DUB1971, its really very hilarious. I've played with some damn good English players on the .net servers so I know not all of you wonderful folks are of the same stuff as these three clowns. During it all E-DUB1971 has over trippled his point and now has three villages, most of all he's still affirming that he is ready to take all comers. Lol

DeletedUser

So what your saying here is if I asked SAS to declare war on E-DUB1971 he will grow even faster?
I've looked at this in maybe helping but he just so far away, so my thinking is ask my council to declare war on him too?

His stats look a little inactive in till the war thing hit him really, but that could be down to him needing to wait for troops builds.

I really don't understand the declare war part on him and by 3 tribes all doing it, is a real noob thing.

I've been in some funny tribes on uk and net but I never seen something like this.

The net I found some great m8 most left this game, but I also found out helping was not a good thing on the net.
UK world I found a little less stab you in the back, but there is some rot that's joined the uk server world too.

My first world was uk1, it was a great world back in them days.

Well all I can say is GL E-DUB1971 hope you win and misfit3571 no we not all that bad.

Your find a lot on the UK moved back to the net, some great names and there loads better than me have just moved on from tw :(

DeletedUser

Greetings and best wishes wombles. Well misfit, I see you have been at it again. Lol.
Wombles you were right.on the growth thing, my troops are always my first priority on a new world so I built troops until these three groups threw the.gauntlet down and pushed me in a different direction ..I agree not all uk players are bullies and such. Some of my best friends in this game are British. Meridius, becki3 and from long ago airzangel.great folks.

I'm sure I looked an easy target to these folks, they did not quit expect to find someone so willing to fight when they began. From the beginning I have asserted my willingness to fight and my bring it attitude. I told the.Duke of the then darklords when this started I would 1, own dovakiins village and 2, grow regardless. I was met with a whatever and dismissed. Though Dovakiin did not stay around to personally watch.me take his village from him he,as the one who started all of this, now belongs to me. On the other point, more than trippled my size since this began. And during it all I have continued to fly my finger at any one who wanted to come at me.

Thanks to those who have messaged me voicing their support and may the best tribe win. >:)

DeletedUser5596

I'm tempted to send some DEF to help your cause. >>>Go the little guy<<<