how to snipe 3nobles

DeletedUser10594

[video=youtube;RJqZfGI4iX4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJqZfGI4iX4&feature=plcp[/video]

In this video you can see how to snipe 3 nobles, this video is for all people who are interested in "how can I snipe nobles?" If there are questions, ask me please in this tread.

have a nice week

DeletedUser

Milad's version:

Step 1 - Go on Skype

Step 2 - Find someone who can snipe

DeletedUser4753

Don't want to sound critical but no one who cannot already do that technique would understand that video, also trains that fall over the 1 second barrier are poor and leave it wide open any who :), but with commentary explaining it would make sense for nubs :)

DeletedUser3312

Don't want to sound critical but no one who cannot already do that technique would understand that video, also trains that fall over the 1 second barrier are poor and leave it wide open any who :), but with commentary explaining it would make sense for nubs :)

The video is a fake and an attempted mick take out of my videos. Tis another reason why Tropez shouldn't be on these forums

Hint hint

DeletedUser

Reported

Have a nice infraction.

Being an idiot isn't exactly an infractable offence Matt(you really love reporting posts I see)

I could lock this but there's the tiniest chance that this might turn into some sort of discussion so I may as well leave it for now, locking it would only stimulate stagnation.

DeletedUser4753

The video is a fake and an attempted mick take out of my videos. Tis another reason why Tropez shouldn't be on these forums

Hint hint

I did notice tropez coming all the way to the guide forums to continue said arguments/flames, i find most of the speed forum funny to read in boring farming times

but following matty beyond them to a area he is trying to help ppl is a bit sad/low imo tropez.

DeletedUser3312

Being an idiot isn't exactly an infractable offence Matt(you really love reporting posts I see)

I could lock this but there's the tiniest chance that this might turn into some sort of discussion so I may as well leave it for now, locking it would only stimulate stagnation.

If I see a completely pointless thread, you will be infracted. It's harsh but it's nothing that I shouldn't have been doing in the first place to repeat offenders.

Hmm.

In regards to me reporting posts. Cant u see I wantz 2 be a modk???

DeletedUser

Well it's not completely pointless, it's making fun of you. It's just basic propaganda Matt. It's not good propaganda, but that's besides the point.

DeletedUser8097

Being an idiot isn't exactly an infractable offence

Given what was said I assume I can add the word "idiot" to my standard forum dictionary? It would really help in my daily debates :)

And Matty, please do tell me, why should the thread be reported? You act just like a baby lately. You must be really sad to report a thread like this.

Let people learn how to snipe and I even suggest that you take a close look at the video because when you played against me 1 vs. 1 this weekend, you tried no less than 7 times to snipe my train (I could see your attempts since you were sending the attacks on my village =)) - and you still failed - THIS IS A FACT WHICH YOU CANNOT DENY.

Nice tutorial domi :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

Given what was said I assume I can add the word "idiot" to my standard forum dictionary? It would really help in my daily debates :)

And Matty, please do tell me, why should the thread be reported? You act just like a baby lately. You must be really sad to report a thread like this.
The guy posts on other forum accounts to boost his own ego calls me sad? :lol::lol::lol: Oh dear.

Let people learn how to snipe and I even suggest that you take a close look at the video because when you played against me 1 vs. 1 this weekend, you tried no less than 7 times to snipe my train (I could see your attempts since you were sending the attacks on my village =)) - and you still failed - THIS IS A FACT WHICH YOU CANNOT DENY.
Nice tutorial domi :)
I tried 7 times did I? on your village? Funny cos that isn't how I snipe. Simply because it shows your attacker what you're trying to do, and if your snipe is right then the attacker can simply cancel the attack. Oops, caught lieing again :lol:

DeletedUser8097

Ahahahahahaha, Viegraff is so ashamed of you not being able to face your mistakes and lack of skills right now, trying to blame it on someone else.

DeletedUser

don't recall telling anyone to ever snipe for me. have asked for dodging but Sniping never :icon_confused:

Milad | iTeam, Friday, October 19
can u sit my account
and snipe for me?
i cant snipe shit

Oh really :3 I was troll joking btw, i'm never serious, although you do always ask for snipes xD

DeletedUser8097

Yep, that DOES sound like Milad ://

(Just kidding, Milad's awesome and we all already know it :icon_cool: )

DeletedUser

Oh really :3 I was troll joking btw, i'm never serious, although you do always ask for snipes xD
I'm guessing that was not a speed round
I don't remember that convo though my account on masters never needed sniping until last days where I killed around 50 nobles with 8 villages
even if it was so, It's normal worlds where when my net is bad I can't do anything about it whereas on speeds I can just not join at nights when my net sucks

and your jokes sometimes piss me off too far to be taken as a joke :-|

DeletedUser

Speaking of jokes Adam.....

What you think you are doing by supporting Matt on forums:
96778017738397282027.png

What you actually look like in the process
93573061634399260504.jpg

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone can deny the awesomeness of both characters i portray there.

DeletedUser11147

omg omg ... TropeZ omg... u can snipe :eek:
that's a really good skill... or moment, its a basic if u want to play speed rounds oO
u are so stupid ...

/Nick