'How to take 'K' Single handed' What do you think K7

DeletedUser5985

Aethon today at 20:57
My intentions? My intentions are to be rank 1 in K7. I can't attack you because you are too small and you are an NAP or ally. Same with all the others.

So I HAVE to take barbs. So, I take barbs. I make nukes, max def, noble trains.

I would like to take the barb directly above 025 because it is in the church area. And I will make a def/nuke combo close together.

So my intentions are. Mass barb nobling, max the vills out while have 6K spear que in barracks and other long ques so I am free to max 10 vills at the same time. In the long run, I will eventually become Rank 1 with max 5 nukes and tons of support ready and waiting. It has already begun.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Aethon, with Che!!! encroaching further and further into K17 at the expense of REBORN and its branches, it would be much better if you were to work alongside the tribes leadership and focussed on holding the position.

I'm sure everyone would like to be ranked #1 in their continents, but it is imperative that ones actions benefit the tribe and not the player as an individual - with Che!!! closing in, it will be a hollow position if you cannot hold onto it.

My advice would be to leave the barbarian villages and focus on working alongside the wishes of your council.

People do not respect points, as anyone can noble a barbarian village. If you want to be respected by your allies and feared by your enemies, focus on supporting your tribe mates in their time of need and focus everything on troop production.

Kilroy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2765

[ke]To an extent, I would disagree. Definetly support your tribe mates, but don't over extend yourself.

At the same time, get some offensive troops, when CHE!!! comes, you're going to want to be able to prove that you can and will attack (them), especially if you've only nobled barb villages. Max Off villages, ideally, you want a 1:1 ratio of O:D.

Your tribe and its allies/naps likely suck, so you want to show CHE!!! you're good so they'll recruit you. :)[/ke]

DeletedUser

I think you guys have got the wrong end of the stick here....

Seeing as that was a copypasta mail, sent by Aethon (Ranked 951 on Uk1) to Cardinal cin (Ranked 3291 on uk1) i'm kinda thinking that Cardinal cin was trying to make some vague, failed form of PnP.

So... yeah, you're more helping Aethon with your advice, than you are helping Cardinal Cin...

Either way, i think this should be moved to Uk1...

It does suck for Aethon really, as he must be a relatively Ok-ish player, but like kilroy says, with Che!!! closing in, and being surrounded by allies/tribemates/NAP's, he's probably best finding another tribe... Maybe Che!!! is they'd let him in.

DeletedUser

The reason I am doing this, that is moving to the rim, is so that I am not surrounded by allies and NAPs. It was okay when -ODA- were enemies because I was about to launch an attacks which was going to allow me to get into the heart of an -ODA- player, and then expand outwards, taking that -ODA- players vills on the way. Therefor finishing him.

But, a peace treaty was accepted and I have come to realize that -ODA- and BORN will be better off working together.

So, carrying on from the begining. I want to move to the rim, but I cant take anyone elses vills because of the ratio thing and because they are still Allies and NAPs, but in time I hope that will change.
Rank 1 in K7, is a challenge while I move.

Now, is that such a crime?

DeletedUser

I take back everthing I've said... check out his (lack of) ODA

DeletedUser

"PLEASE DELETE"

Unnecessary post.

DeletedUser

See ladies and Gentelmen, this is how he treats friends!!!
Just ask the leaders of K-Born.

He doesn't follow advice. And has asked some really obvious questions (I can forward to anyone in game)

Regarding attack other villages.....
I follow you, do you knock down the walls?
ALSO
Does Night Bonus finish at 8AM?

I advise anyone/everyone to stay clear.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The reason I am doing this, that is moving to the rim, is so that I am not surrounded by allies and NAPs. It was okay when -ODA- were enemies because I was about to launch an attacks which was going to allow me to get into the heart of an -ODA- player, and then expand outwards, taking that -ODA- players vills on the way. Therefor finishing him.

But, a peace treaty was accepted and I have come to realize that -ODA- and BORN will be better off working together.

So, carrying on from the begining. I want to move to the rim, but I cant take anyone elses vills because of the ratio thing and because they are still Allies and NAPs, but in time I hope that will change.
Rank 1 in K7, is a challenge while I move.

Now, is that such a crime?

/me yawns.

Get back in your cave. Rank 1 in K means absolutely nothing if you noble a crap load of barbs to achieve it.

DeletedUser5596

Poor Aethon,

I feel sorry for you, you really need to listen to your leaders!

DeletedUser

Aethon,Is being exterminated as I type this....

Unfortuantly he's made to many enemys with in his tribe, he has ignored ALL advice he's been given. Also on a personal note, he turns on his friends :icon_rolleyes:

Oh well Aethon, so long, fair well, you won't be missed

DeletedUser

WOW, I was such an arrogant person!!!!

All I can say is sorry I didn't listen, but in the end it was me who failed myself and the tribe, not the people giving me valid advice left, right and center.