hOw wE Cause cHaOs

DeletedUser

Looks like you've got some really good opposition on your hands here Jo :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5582

Plenty more of her opposition untested

: )

lol you are a little far away but yes would be fun to spank you too!

um stats update

Side 1: Tribes: w00t
Side 2:
Tribes: ~DC~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 197
Side 2: 232
Difference: 35

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 1
Difference: 56

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 700,099
Side 2: 647,024
Difference: 53,075

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 289,525
Side 2: 4,285
Difference: 285,240

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13734

I wasn't referring to myself, Jo.

You'd know if you didn't run away EV :)

DeletedUser5582

aha well fair does and yes, without further besmirching DC players, the quality ones are those that remain so game on. Will be heaps tougher but we like a challenge.

DeletedUser

Like GT would stand a chance

Go away you stalking weirdo, concentrate on your own game.

I always look forward to a good war Jo but I'll never pass on a good spanking neither. : )

DeletedUser10619

Time for a stats update. Looks like despite ~DC~ claiming they wont abandon some of their members, w00t are carving through them anyway, so either abandoned, or said members are "below average"

Side 1:
Tribes: ~DC~
Side 2:
Tribes: w00t

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 62
Difference: 61

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,285
Side 2: 307,281
Difference: 302,996

chart

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Well i dont know what else you were expecting.
A full tribe against less then 50% of the tribe (not going to see what is was exactly)
There was only one outcome and we knew that, and if you have any sense you know it too. We did NOT abandon our members, but at the same time we did not commit everything, was this a mistake on our part, i think not. The members left have other targets. threats, enemies and allies to help. We will continue on the east members work and make sure their commitment,pride and loyalty to the tribe was not a mistake.

This will not be the last time Woot will see us. Next time will be on a much more even playing field, we will be ready and the outcome will "hopefully" be much more in our favour.

DeletedUser5582

What is it with TW and poems?

tis all the delicate souls that play this game (hides axe)

Well i dont know what else you were expecting.

Idk a fight between what was the top ranked tribe at the time and ourselves.

We did NOT abandon our members, but at the same time we did not commit everything, was this a mistake on our part, i think not.

Think you did abandon sorry but no cap had incoming support nor did it look like folk were being sat as only one villa got recapped which is shocking whatever your views on geography. Very few trains got sniped (two or three maybe) so if you think allowing a tribe to gobble a quarter of your tribe (villa wise) without putting anything to stop them is ok then I will just shrug my shoulders. To put it another way the highest number of incomings I or any acc I sat was about 8 until you took a villa then it shot up as the W00t fakes registered. So to say you did not abandon them yet couldn't even send more than a handful of fakes is not great really.

We will continue on the east members work and make sure their commitment,pride and loyalty to the tribe was not a mistake.

This will not be the last time Woot will see us. Next time will be on a much more even playing field, we will be ready and the outcome will "hopefully" be much more in our favour.

I imagine your members who have just been rimmed are very glad of their pride and loyalty to the tribe that did nothing to help them (maybe just corrected their grammar in their initial support requests maybe idk).

I honestly thought a 62-1 scoreline would be indefensible but in this at least you have proved me wrong.

DeletedUser5582

rofl. So in the Dotty thread you consistently correct the grammar of a poster who has said english isn't their first language in a thread that sort of belittled your opponents from the start. Yet I merely point out that by putting the word not in caps was basically your whole argument how you hadn't thrown a quarter of your tribe to the lions and watched from the sidelines?!

and this makes me the nob?! Seriously :icon_confused:

Please get yourself down to ye old grip shop DB or take a look at what has just happened to your tribe and think really and if you have to correct folks grammar every time they post then kind of expect a little bashing back when you come up with some feeble drivel when someone has posted up some stats.

DeletedUser11544

It's pointless arguing DB, Woot are the dogs danglies, Dc are just crap..
But if this is the case, seeing as though woot are all high fiving and much back slapping, if i was to reverse things a put us in woots position looking on the map where all the villages were taken, if they didnt think it would be a formality, they must either think very badly of their players, or think we are some sort of super players..!!
Now back to the supposed lack of support or snipes that L.J claims, how do they know where the Easts troops were, my guess would be in the west helping in the war against DOT family maybe?
Maybe woot would of guessed this, maybe not, but just to add that little bit of extra guarantee of the outcome, they lure a tribe into a false alliance..You know, just to make triple sure!!!!!
Sorry woot, i deffo wouldn't be slapping backs or high fiving, i would be in hiding of the shameful way your leaders go about their business.

p.s, No i don't care about spelling or grammar, before the nazi's come out to play!

DeletedUser13734

Not worth posting Brisr she's good at playing up the crowd and twisting facts lol : )

DeletedUser14116

It's pointless arguing DB, Woot are the dogs danglies, Dc are just crap..
But if this is the case, seeing as though woot are all high fiving and much back slapping, if i was to reverse things a put us in woots position looking on the map where all the villages were taken, if they didnt think it would be a formality, they must either think very badly of their players, or think we are some sort of super players..!!
Now back to the supposed lack of support or snipes that L.J claims, how do they know where the Easts troops were, my guess would be in the west helping in the war against DOT family maybe?
Maybe woot would of guessed this, maybe not, but just to add that little bit of extra guarantee of the outcome, they lure a tribe into a false alliance..You know, just to make triple sure!!!!!
Sorry woot, i deffo wouldn't be slapping backs or high fiving, i would be in hiding of the shameful way your leaders go about their business.

p.s, No i don't care about spelling or grammar, before the nazi's come out to play!

You keep using this excuse of troops being in the west, but I've seen enough reports of troops being killed in the villages that were capped to realize there were troops at home, they just weren't used in a smart way.
With the no outside support rule on this world recaps should be easy, but they weren't even attempted.

DeletedUser12733

Good players on both sides. Woot should take the best and eat the rest ;)

DeletedUser10619

Urgh, merge to win...go and wash your mouth out Visser. File that recruit nuke somewhere

DeletedUser11544

You keep using this excuse of troops being in the west, but I've seen enough reports of troops being killed in the villages that were capped to realize there were troops at home, they just weren't used in a smart way.
With the no outside support rule on this world recaps should be easy, but they weren't even attempted.

And what part of MAYBE, didn't you quite understand?