How would you run?

DeletedUser

Here's an attempt to liven up the forums a bit :)

Basically, you have to say what you would do if you were duke of the tribe that the poster before is in.

Don't want any stupid suggestions like "disband" or "war everyone"

Keep them sensible, perhaps suggesting who they should ally, war, merge etc. And add anything else you'd do like reduce members, expand in a certain direction.

If its not clear, make sure you identify who your tribe is.

Keep this as a bit of fun, don't want any arguing clogging up this thread :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well If i wa duke of PEST, I would try and come to an agreement with FATE about the war and try and get it ended, then i would most likepy concentrate on the north, take out Cold and Z~P for better expansion,

DeletedUser

JBOX I think. Glen you're still running the Scrimshanker account right?

DeletedUser

Think he's still scrimshanker so I'll do JBox

If I was duke I'd attempt to get an alliance/NAP with the big tribes around as if they turned their attention that way JBox would be very shortlived :D Failing that I'd try and join WETLUV or =FATE=

DeletedUser

Oh yes sorry for not pointing it out people, i have already done it for PEST sonext perosn shuld rate PEST instead of me

DeletedUser

I was thinking of nobling you Scrimshanker :lol:

PEST:

Get rid of the + & - cos I can never work out which way they go. Sort out something with =FATE= and the noble there surroundings. :)

(I'm =FATE=)

DeletedUser

I was thinking of nobling you Scrimshanker :lol:

:icon_eek:

anyway FATE, well sem to be doing good in their wars and winning so continue but the war with Pest will carry on being hard and a long war untill someone cracks, also clear up K54and then continue to progress though Heroes

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

anyway FATE, well sem to be doing good in their wars and winning so continue but the war with Pest will carry on being hard and a long war untill someone cracks, also clear up K54and then continue to progress though Heroes

Yeh... you're in K54 :icon_twisted:

*pulls out vacuum*

(Next person rate JBOX, Scrimshanker, Albatross! ^^)

DeletedUser

=FATE=

If I was duke I'd work some kind of agreement out with +PEST-

Then I'd focus on HEROES to secure my position in the South.

DeletedUser

+PEST-

Unlikely for such a war-loving tribe, but I think ending the =FATE= war would be to your advantage. Apart from a little patch in the other's K, you both have pretty distinct natural borders, and are too good to waste your troops on each other for such little gains. There are better, more lucrative targets you could be taking on together. The north-east should be PEST, the south-east should be FATE, and then you could move westward to secure a hemisphere each. Restart your war when you've achieved those objectives, and you could have some serious fun.

Apart from FATE, the only real obstacle to your dominance of the north is Cold. Accept that your poaching of their players was an act of wretched cowardice, publicly acknowledge onetruth as your spiritual overlord, and your souls may yet escape the wrath of the almighty.

DeletedUser

COLD

Tribal hug with PEST, bow down and admit that my superiority is no match for the power of the PESTies. Then join them like I should have when Hybrid got beaten. Swear vengeance upon that tribe that seems to be trapped in their corner.

Off topic, alot of people in both PEST and FATE seem to want a cease fire. As a member of PEST, I can see the logic, but warring later on in the game would be useless. Why cancel a war to war later? It would be even slower... Either keep warring til one crumbles or stop and hug

DeletedUser8053

+PEST-

Keep doing what you are doing. The tribe is well led and very organised by experienced players who know what they are doing. As mentioned above by Dark, why cancel a war to start one later? Will either side crumble? doubt it, FATE are perhaps the toughest proposition that most members of PEST have faced before so it's going to be a long one.

Keep eating up those tribes in the north as well ;)

Also make Laura a duke or something because she is awesome!

Can't wait to hear this one... my tribe is HELL (if you didn't know that of course).

DeletedUser5769

Dont know anything about HELL, so went and checked the dominance map of the world and as you dont seem to dominate any K's I dont really fancy your chances, and thats based on you just not seeming to have a base to work from.

As we are not a forum tribe and i am still not that well known on the leader stakes, i have a fair idea of what is about to be written about my tribe Z~P

DeletedUser

Well seeing as the remains of W A R will soon finish and your members will be needing targets, would be looking to sort out diplomatic relations with WETLUV and +PEST- as one of them you will have to war. Best have one on your side rather than both against.

DeletedUser

Z~P

Borders with: WETLUV, +PEST-, ~DBD~, PROX

Expansion: Clear up the north of K34 double quick (PROX and other little tribes). Winning the STA war left the area wide open, but +PEST- have snatched up a big chunk of the spoils. Maybe jump in against the few =FATE= in the northern K44 if your players there are good enough, return the favour to +PEST-! I don't know much about ~DBD~, but that little part of northern K43 looks chaotic and it would be nice to flank WETLUV.

Diplomacy: Ally with +PEST- against WELUV, or WETLUV against +PEST-. The latter would be a harder war but with better rewards: Z~P takes K35, WETLUV takes K45. You would have the easier job and the better position. Then pick someone else to ally with.

Members: Quite a few inactives not being internalled: I'd look into that. List looks good, though, if a little long. I'd make sure there were plenty of good people around me to manage that many players.

Forums: More presence would be good.

DeletedUser

Off topic, alot of people in both PEST and FATE seem to want a cease fire. As a member of PEST, I can see the logic, but warring later on in the game would be useless. Why cancel a war to war later? It would be even slower... Either keep warring til one crumbles or stop and hug

It may well be that people are looking at the world as a whole rather than just the 2 tribes involved.

These are 4 weeks growth figures.

PEST - 1.6m or 7%
FATE - 2.3m or 7%

UR - 5.2m or 24%
WETLUV - 12.9m or 41%
ZP - 2.2m or 15%

You notice how both tribes are being outgrown, so at the moment, you could argue neither tribe are benefiting, and that infact, it is the other top 5 tribes that are benefiting from our war, by being able to catch up/overtake.

caveat: my maths may not be good, growth is taken by points today less points 4 weeks ago divided by points today, i may well need to be divided by points 4 weeks ago instead :icon_confused: idk and idc.

DeletedUser

How about you do those calculations for all top 5 tribes but take out the points they have gained from recruiting in the past 4 weeks? Maybe it would make the stats a little less one sided as UR and WETLUV for sure have recruited quite a lot recently. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser6695

seeing as Mr Lucaboy was the last person to post ill take =FATE= to write about...

Hehe well my old tribe and they have great members, Talon's mentality is 'War is Good' and I like it.

Not much i'd change except mebbe noble Pest quicker :D

seeing as I no longer play next person can just pick who they like :D