How would you run?

DeletedUser

I'll go for WETLUV as they don't seem to have arrived at this thread yet :D

Firstly they should obviously get the remains of W A R cleared up and secure the K's as there's still quite a few left.

Then I think they'd be best off warring Z~P next as they're the smallest tribe bordering who they'd make the biggest gains against. They could go for either =FATE=, +PEST- or HEROES alternatively though the first two would be far harder to crack and more dangerous. HEROES would probably also be a good target to hit, maybe even both at the same time if K's secured.

DeletedUser

Next person can choose a different tribe to say about if they want since we've had a lot of PEST so far :D

DeletedUser

Id suggest Wetluv start having a war with Heroes the fact there already in a warfare with hell in there own k and fate battering them to pieces in the remains they are everywhere else there a pretty easy target also there very unorganiseed my tribes 21st and we took out alot of them in 66 with tiny bit of ur they didnt react or support each other one supported and that was it really

DeletedUser8195

I don't know which tribe fighter435 is in... lol So I'll skip to mark :p

POP! - I think you should get an NAP with =FATE= and +PEST-, and declare on ~UR~. When you've finished with ~UR~, which should take 2 days or so, move onto =FATE=, which'll take about 3 days, and then have +PEST- for desert, finishing them off in about 3 days. Then you could say your like God cos you created a world in 7 days ;)