Hugs and Soon merging...

DeletedUser

Naa i always half expected it tedd.. I had hoped you guys wouldn't wimp out and merge.. thought you was stronger then that and would stay independent but hey ho..

Rob would be so proud of this comment, you've got the ...'s, you've got everything.

I miss Rob on uk15 :(

DeletedUser6623

Wimp of of being an independent tribe that has the balls to stand on their own 2 feet...

Deleted User - 70854

Says the guy who tried to get us to fight Soon for you? Yeah okay ;)

DeletedUser6623

Im pretty sure that wasn't what i was trying to do but hey ho..

Deleted User - 70854

I would go through the skype convo, but i deleted you and hid it :/ oopsy

DeletedUser6623

yeeh i had noticed..

But i however didn't hide convo.. And have all your little lies and backstabbing-ness still here. Yano with the drawing up of the rules for diplomacy at like 3am, making us hand over 2 villages in your territory and then telling us we cant have diplomacy and stuff.. so classy and honorable you are tedd.

DeletedUser12021

Wimp of of being an independent tribe that has the balls to stand on their own 2 feet...

You seem to be under the impression your opinion matters.
Let me clarify:
it doesn't.

Soon and Hugs have merged. That's that.
Whatever someone thinks it's a bad/pathetic move or a good/smart move doesn't matter anyway.
So I suggest you get over it and start focusing on your own tribe ;)

DeletedUser6623

You impression is clearly wrong then :lol:

And no shizz Sherlock..

I'm pretty sure we already pre-focused on our tribe before hand as we are smart and anticipated summit like this.. or didn't you see all the internals and merges taking place? Pretty sure we are all active and ready for anything now lol.

If anything you guys need to sort out your tribe.. merges always take a while to settle down. And from reports of other tribes being attacked by people in your tribe.. it seems alot of your players are rather poor..

Btw tedd.. Did i hear correctly that you lost 12 nukes and 15 nobles yesterday between 07:00AM and 07:04 AM? :lol:

Not to mention you have a family tribe... that's embarrassing to say the least.. :icon_redface:

Deleted User - 70854

Btw tedd.. Did i hear correctly that you lost 12 nukes and 15 nobles yesterday between 07:00AM and 07:04 AM?

was only 7 nukes ;) but yes, yes i did. Seems no one else bothered to send much! easy stacks

Edit: I guess you would say 10 nukes, as 15 nobles had 3 nukes between them

DeletedUser

Allways sow the merge coming which is a shame, would of been more interesting a 3 way fight, but guess that went out the window when the likes of blue left

Deleted User - 70854

Allways sow the merge coming which is a shame, would of been more interesting a 3 way fight, but guess that went out the window when the likes of blue left

Blue's entire idea of lag was to merge with Lazy, so there goes that theory...

DeletedUser

lolol. Pretty sure they wont want my name associated with their tribe :lol:

I would have offered my own name up for the new tribe name, as internals/merging being a nice fit, but think yours would be just as good if not better ;) a perfect fit.

DeletedUser6623

^ what chaz said

[URL="http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/member.php?11836-cptswans" said:
cptswans[/URL]]I would have offered my own name up for the new tribe name, as internals/merging being a nice fit, but think yours would be just as good if not better ;) a perfect fit.

Im pretty sure others have internalled more than me.. so not so much a perfect fit lol.

DeletedUser12021

You impression is clearly wrong then :lol:

And no shizz Sherlock..

I'm pretty sure we already pre-focused on our tribe before hand as we are smart and anticipated summit like this.. or didn't you see all the internals and merges taking place? Pretty sure we are all active and ready for anything now lol.

Oh sure you did. Your duke contacted 12azor 5 minits before though asking for diplo. What smart move was behind this, if I may ask since you anticipated the merge?

And we did see all the merges in your tribe. We had a blast noticing that, remembering mailing us telling we're internal point whores. We cared as much as your opinion then, as we do now: nothing at all.
And certainly we didn't care enough to make a thread about it here on the external forums: "Hey, look what this other tribe did LOL". We rather focus on our own.

If anything you guys need to sort out your tribe.. merges always take a while to settle down. And from reports of other tribes being attacked by people in your tribe.. it seems alot of your players are rather poor..

Ah goodie! Keep up reading the reports from other tribes. We just love you make assumptions and conclusions on those ;)

DeletedUser

If you're not going to talk about what's going on in the world externals are pointless.