Hugs and Soon merging...

DeletedUser6623

Daluicis said:
Oh sure you did. Your duke contacted 12azor 5 minits before though asking for diplo. What smart move was behind this, if I may ask since you anticipated the merge?
For a start he did it without consulting council.. So obv didnt anticipate it as much as I did?

Daluicis said:
remembering mailing us telling we're internal point whores
Well your tribe did start with the internal whoring.. which set us off.. and we clearly did it better than you guys :lol:

Daluicis said:
Keep up reading the reports from other tribes. We just love you make assumptions and conclusions on those ;)
Not really assumptions.. reports come in plain english... his troop died miserably with apparent lack of tribal help :lol:

DeletedUser4147

So, First thing first - Missed an oppurtunity here daz for something shiny and funny about the merge :(

2nd thing - Hows this family tribe thing going? Is this just so you guys have more average points per player?

DeletedUser

No offense, but besides killing time they are pointless ;)

By the same logic so is this game, which in someways it is.

But my point is you can hardly complain about someone discussing what another tribe is doing on forums designed for that purpose...

DeletedUser6623

Talking about scum of the earth.. look what the cat dragged in...

DeletedUser

Lazy were under the impression they were going to take me out several months back. I have skype convos from a friend to prove it, but not gonna be bothered with it. I got bored waiting for someone from Lazy to step up, so I quit. My prediction now, lots of internals in Lazy.

DeletedUser

Instead of being lazy and upset, we should all just hug each other. Sooner rather then later please.

DeletedUser

Lazy were under the impression they were going to take me out several months back. I have skype convos from a friend to prove it, but not gonna be bothered with it. I got bored waiting for someone from Lazy to step up, so I quit. My prediction now, lots of internals in Lazy.

How did you know!? We've already agreed. I'm to internal all of Lazy?, gradually working my way south. Y'see really 29 members or so would be more effective on one account we feel.

PS - I'm bored so I'm going to make a map of this development. (/try to, it's been time since I used GIMP)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6623

Charlotteharlot1 said:

I'm pretty sure you've never been close enough for us to hit you.. cuz the fact of the matter is that it was only a matter of waiting to get closer.. otherwise it'd be a waste. Although i'm sure your smart enough to know that and you probably quit cuz you got scared of when we did get closer to you.. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser12021

For a start he did it without consulting council.. So obv didnt anticipate it as much as I did?

Mmm interesting. If I were you and read this, it would lead me to concluding the council of LAZY doesn't work well together and make individual moves without consulting eachother.
Luckely for me, I'm not you and don't make conclusions that fast.

Well your tribe did start with the internal whoring.. which set us off.. and we clearly did it better than you guys :lol:

You do realize the game isn't over yet right? There is probably not even 40 million points in the world yet.
You should actually be grateful the game isn't over today because our smother hugging tactic obviously paid off more at this instance than your internal whoring. I wonder if you guys even have even any more possibilities to internal whore some more.

Not really assumptions.. reports come in plain english... his troop died miserably with apparent lack of tribal help :lol:

good good :) keep making conclusions on some reports you got your eyes on.
I'm very certain some can show reports of stopping attacks from me aswell. You'd conclude I'd lost that war against that person, whilst chances are high I squashed them as a bug after a report showing of a stopped attack.

Here an expression in the hope you might learn something:
You may have won the battle, but you have not won the war

DeletedUser

If people like this I might do some more top 5/all tribes above a million and some player maps

55t68BN.png

It's not 12azor. Guh compression pixelised it a bit... Maybe I'll smooth it a bit more next time to counteract..

Deleted User - 70854

If people like this I might do some more top 5/all tribes above a million and some player maps

55t68BN.png

It's not 12azor. Guh compression pixelised it a bit... Maybe I'll smooth it a bit more next time to counteract..

looks good to me :)

DeletedUser

Looks like uk6 to me, or whatever the JBOX world is.

Also, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6623

Daluicis.. you bore me so i cba to reply. Dont feel you 'won' tho.. :icon_rolleyes:

Are you by chance 12azor.? I heard he is an arrogant annoying... person

DeletedUser

Daluicis.. you bore me so i cba to reply. Dont feel you 'won' tho.. :icon_rolleyes:

I am part of 12azor. I can tell you Daluicis isn't one of the co's on 12azor lol.

DeletedUser76

Yeah, it would seem whoever told you this, had the pleasure of meeting one of my co-players. :)