Hugs and Soon merging...

DeletedUser12021

You didn't? :eek:

Oh that explains why 'till 5 minits before the duke of lazy still tried to make us war each other. :)

DeletedUser

You didn't? :eek:

Oh that explains why 'till 5 minits before the duke of lazy still tried to make us war each other. :)

Then he's doing his job imo.

Doesn't change anything but rankings, would make more of a difference if you could only support your tribe. GL to whatever this new tribe will be called, or you just sticking with Soon and HUGS will be left overs? Coming to hug you soon?

1 Lazy? 6.127.120 6.127.120 29 211.280 733 8.359
2 Soon 6.423.131 6.423.131 28 229.398 772 8.320

Hax, I saw it

DeletedUser

BT - It's business time.

Mudkip - You liek?
Rename everyone to different types of mudkip?

Yes I'm bored, yes I live in <2009

tedd66

Reaction score
Were open to suggestions for sure, doesnt mean we will use any tho ;)

DeletedUser12021

Then he's doing his job imo.

Doesn't change anything but rankings, would make more of a difference if you could only support your tribe. GL to whatever this new tribe will be called, or you just sticking with Soon and HUGS will be left overs? Coming to hug you soon?

I agree. He's doing his job. But after so many failed attempts to do so (this started around the time mancunia was opped), he should have gotten the message. ;)

Be assured we can support ourselves btw.

And if we do need an ironical name, indicating we'd merged it would be Smothering you Soon :eek:
Names doesn't matter anyway.

DeletedUser

Moti? - Motivated?

Yeah okay, I'm going to stop spamming this thread now.

@Daluicis - Firstly, never give up :icon_razz:
Secondly - Didn't doubt you can, just saying the merge doesn't really make too much of a difference imo as you were already able to support each other etc. etc. shared forums, shared noble planners, so won't improve co-ordination drastically, just means you might take some milestones before Lazy?

Thirdly and definitely most importantly - name is everything, do et rite. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12021

Oh now I get you.

You're right. We've been together well for a long while now and we fit together well. So this was only a natural thing to do.
We care little for milestones and things alike. All what matters is having fun playing the game and who wins the game in the end. Since the game is still pretty far away from that to happen (I do believe there isn't even 40 million points in the word), it matters little who gets 10 million first or not.

At least that's how I think about it.

DeletedUser

Good luck to my old mates in Soon! Miss you Hobbers! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Charlotte come back. :( I did. Also I am pleased to announce I am in charge of thinking of our new name. I will announce it SOON.

DeletedUser6623

lolol. Pretty sure they wont want my name associated with their tribe :lol:

tedd66

Reaction score
your just butt hurt we went with soon and not Lazy ;) you'll get over it tho, dont worry

DeletedUser

Don't you love the smell of sour grapes in the morning? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6623

Naa i always half expected it tedd.. I had hoped you guys wouldn't wimp out and merge.. thought you was stronger then that and would stay independent but hey ho..