Hunter declare on W1nge OMG OMG OMG

DeletedUser5582

Here starts the reading from the Book Of W1nge, Chapter 14 Verses 1 to the end: Please note that no Corinthians were written to in the making of this PnP. Chapter 14 picks up from earlier threads dealing with Uk8 and its many wars and we begin just after the end of the coalition war when Ipod disbanded....

14.1: and lo there was much rejoicing and merrymaking in the lands of W1nge as the tribe known as Ifib had dispersed and a new age of milk and honey was upon us 14.2 and all was well and farms were tended and our people did prosper. 14.3 Lost souls were found and safely gathered in and yet on the day before Sabbath did appear in our lands a messenger from a new tribe known as HUNTER (so scary they needed their name in caps) 14.4 “hiya pinky friends” said he and bearing gifts and firm promises of eternal love did request an alliance so that all our peoples might do well 14.5 and knowing of them from before we were all too happy to share our Planners and our spam cough forum with them and all did rejoice

kitten-love.gif

but 14.6 alas an evil spirit did enter the hearts of these HUNTERS and they did gaze upon the W1nge and noting we had no need to write our names in CAPS they did become wroth. 14.7 so sending I am Inaptly named dressed in silken robes and showing some ankle they did begin to whisper words of poison to some of our people.

iamwar1.jpg

and 14.8 did we see some of ours leave the lands of W1nge and go to the siren call of the HUNTERS 14.9 and consternation did set in as to why some of ours would forsake the rule of the W1nge and sad tales did come out of the lands of the HUNTERS of join us or die threats being made and our folks did grow fearful and did begin to lock their doors at night and 14.10 we began to see our farms being taken and teeth were ground and clothes rent and our people did cry out “Oh Nibbles deliver us from these pinky friends but 14.11 worse was to occur as a HUNTER did leave his tribe and did without warning attack some of our folks then did return to the land of the HUNTER who welcomed him back with joy rather than sending into the wasteland of the rim as I am Inaptly Named had promised and 14.12 knowing the words of the HUNTER were as naught the people of W1nge did think alas this means war but lo 14.3 a messenger did arrive from the HUNTER saying (in possibly the worst war dec of all time) “hiya pinky friends is war” and throwing down a gauntlet did scamper back to his lands and the Nibbles picking up the gauntlet did say “all those online go forth”

So we did!

Here ends the reading!

Now you would think that declaring war out of the blue would get you a huge lead in caps as your guys and gals online theirs not and you have plans they don't etc etc

I mean you would wouldn't you!? Well seems this is like their war declaration and badly thought out but hey ho I can live with that!

remember war declared just 4 hrs ago and is 2-1 to W1nge.

pics were found by CF and The Mighty Chen.

Our spear nukes will be with you shortly HUNTER!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

boring read but funny none the less, light on truth, but sure what else would we expect from you lot

DeletedUser5582

boring read but funny none the less, light on truth, but sure what else would we expect from you lot

its gospel surely :icon_eek:

ok former pinky friend then elaborate which bits are fibs (ok I give you I am Inaptly Named may have shown more than an ankle)

Did you or did you not recruit members with some threats?!
Did you did you not tell Time to choose us or you or get attacked?!
Did Oddbod leave Hunter attack us then rejoin?!
I

But does it matter!

No what does matter is some of your lot being frontline and not being stacked and you prepping for this. hate it when tribes leave some members out to dry.

DeletedUser6695

I can tell by that one post that you should just leave and never post in here again.

You managed to contradict yourself within your first sentence...Keep up the good work bro:icon_wink:

DeletedUser5272

I wish the best of luck to both sides :)
this is certainly going to be a good one to watch from over here on the rim

DeletedUser9793

so
is this going to be a full on War with blood and guts and carnage and all that, or just a little villa nibble from each side?

DeletedUser5272

for comparison:
Side 1:
Tribes: W1NGE
Side 2:
Tribes: HUNTER
Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:
Side 1: 23
Side 2: 12
Difference: 11
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 6
Side 2: 3
Difference: 3
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 162,596
Side 2: 72,838
Difference: 89,758
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 51,865
Side 2: 26,529
Difference: 25,336
chart

DeletedUser1061

i heard W1nge called HUNTERS' mum ugly

thats just what i heard

DeletedUser

Lol now they are kicking players to save stats :icon_biggrin:

Did you actually plan this war or did you just wake up this morning and think sod it i havnt done anything mad in ages

DeletedUser5582

am not sure but if it was planned hope they have a Plan B

Side 1:
Tribes: W1NGE
Side 2:
Tribes: HUNTER
Players: oldrat

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 12
Difference: 18

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 4
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 201,771
Side 2: 72,997
Difference: 128,774

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 82,054
Side 2: 36,191
Difference: 45,863

chart

The failure to stack frontline villas then kicking those players when they start to get attacked smacks of a poorly run tribe. How many of Hunter will leave shortly in disgust at this I wonder.

A fair few I think.

DeletedUser9793

At the mo, it does look a bit like they should change their tribe name to THE HUNTED
But a few hits against border villas shows W1nge are quick off the mark. And good play to you guys. Doesnt mean the finish line yet.
W1nge deffo winning the propaganda campaign. Still waiting for HUNTERS to give their spin on events.

PS: Threatening members to join? - how tacky and cavemanlike. Best way to get a good and commited member?

DeletedUser8195

OMG, I'm famous :D

It's a game, and we're friends and we're fighting each other in a war, doesn't get any better than that! :D no one cares about the stats! (... I hope :p)

As for dismissing of that member, he was inactive. Cba with inactives tbh.

Anyways, have fun you guys :) we certainly are! :D

DeletedUser5582

no one cares about the stats! (... I hope :p)

As for dismissing of that member, he was inactive. Cba with inactives tbh.

hum well yes ty we are having some funsies but we do (respectfully) ask the following

1: Please stop spamming our inboxes with invite requests if we want you we will mail you direct
2: Stop booting players when they lose a villa (and I donlt care about stats much but you are ruining my pretty maps so stop)
3: If you are a leader of HUNTER is bad form to beg for an invite and leave the rest of your tribe in the lurch. I am Inaptly named will never be invited whatever tricks he claims he has in his pants (No 3 in my all time best TW quotes!)
4: Try

On a positive note some of the small players in HUNTER have tried their utmost and to be let down by snake;s belly leading is beyond belief (almost is TW) . Please for their sakes try and develop some sort of backbone or pass the leadership of the tribe to them.

DeletedUser

Did Oddbod leave Hunter attack us then rejoin?!

At last I get mentioned here, doesn't matter how or why, I'm famous at last :icon_razz:

It's right that we in HUNTER didn't properly prepare for the "war", but we took a few villas although you took more.
Just shows we are prepared to give it a go, but now it's time to reflect on what has happened and look for a way forward.

DeletedUser

Just noticed, "W1NGE" is in capitals in-game too... Hmm...

DeletedUser8195

hum well yes ty we are having some funsies but we do (respectfully) ask the following

1: Please stop spamming our inboxes with invite requests if we want you we will mail you direct

This was worth a try! :p

2: Stop booting players when they lose a villa (and I donlt care about stats much but you are ruining my pretty maps so stop)

I've booted a couple of players, none of them for that reason. They were inactive. Are you telling me you'd keep an inactive, frontline player?

3: If you are a leader of HUNTER is bad form to beg for an invite and leave the rest of your tribe in the lurch. I am Inaptly named will never be invited whatever tricks he claims he has in his pants (No 3 in my all time best TW quotes!)

I don't remember begging for an invite!?!?!?

4: Try

I am trying a bit, but it's hard when your tribe won't stick by you and you've lost interest in a world.

On a positive note some of the small players in HUNTER have tried their utmost and to be let down by snake;s belly leading is beyond belief (almost is TW) . Please for their sakes try and develop some sort of backbone or pass the leadership of the tribe to them.

Haha, I have a backbone already. I have already talked to friends and tribemates and made it very clear that we'll be staying in the boat.

Above