Hunter declare on W1nge OMG OMG OMG

DeletedUser

we did not beg what so ever.
trying to put people down in the forums with lies , SHAME ON YOU JO!
i did not want the war to take place , all i said , is how would you feel if we tryed to work through it. i never begged.
i don't know why i ever ran it past you cos you don't know much about what went on , you just aim and fire as you said.
your words :p

DeletedUser

I know exactly what went on i suppose thats why you have avoided mailing me :)

DeletedUser5582

we did not beg what so ever.
trying to put people down in the forums with lies , SHAME ON YOU JO!
i did not want the war to take place , all i said , is how would you feel if we tryed to work through it. i never begged.
i don't know why i ever ran it past you cos you don't know much about what went on , you just aim and fire as you said.
your words :p

making me mirth quit will not work! Look this is silly I never mentioned WHO had begged just that some were begging.

As for the rest I appreciate that no one in HUNTER is taking responsibilities for declaring war and that now things not gone so well for you you wanted to be friends again. Personally I think we have moved beyond this now and best accept this and use all the tricks (wherever you keep them) and fight on to regain the respect I once held for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9918

LightyJo who r u in w1nge ???
and what's it like in uk10

DeletedUser

^^ are you not in w1nge yourself??? you should know this :D

DeletedUser5582

LightyJo who r u in w1nge ???
and what's it like in uk10

Am Uninvited Guest.

^^ are you not in w1nge yourself??? you should know this :D

no Mark he is in Time! You should know this!!

On topic

HUNTER (now called Pain :lol:) Most Points: 5,867,324 31st July 2011

Date of Declaration on W1nge 30th July 2011

Pain (used to be HUNTER) Points: 2,018,407 as of now

Side 1:
Tribes: W1NGE
Side 2:
Tribes: PAIN

Timeframe: 30/07/2011 00:00:00 to 09/08/2011 14:52:11

Total conquers:

Side 1: 310
Side 2: 58
Difference: 252

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 24
Difference: 52

chart

Not included all those players that left, got booted etc etc etc since war started. Favourite new tribe is ex HUNTERS called The Kick Out of all the "inactive" players that HINTER booted as they were cough cough inactive who have formed a new tribe. Hate it when those inactives come to life after you boot them :icon_eek:

As for remains of PAIN Learning to Count Star is done so who;s next on the oh noes list?! Our spear nukes will be with you shortly!

Kudos to those in HUNTER (PAIN/whatever) that stopped mailing (note not used word beg!!) for invites and started to fight back.

DeletedUser

Proportion-wise with their overall conquers they're not doing too bad, especially when you take their size into account. If only they were bigger they may of stood a chance, but I fail to see how they can keep this up for too much longer.

DeletedUser5582

Proportion-wise with their overall conquers they're not doing too bad, especially when you take their size into account. If only they were bigger they may of stood a chance, but I fail to see how they can keep this up for too much longer.

Proportion wise?! When the war started we had 10.6 million and they did launch a surprise attack on us and we have a lot of villas mixed up between the two tribes so given all that I would have expected them to have taken 20 to 30 villas from us on Day 1.

If included the stats on all their kicked players the stats leap again but the real story is nearly 4 million points lost in 9 days. Size isnlt everything in TW but teamwork and planning are.

They have received a thumping whatever way you look at it!

Today 3-0 to W1nge
Yesterday was 9-0 to W1nge
Past 3 days 21-0 to W1nge
Past week 52-11 to Winge

So as you can see once the initial OMG we are being attacked was over "proportionally" we have gone to town on them. This will be a lesson in How Not To Start A War. Mail I am War for copies before they sell out as not too sure he will be around to do a reprint!

DeletedUser

Well, looking at the stats that you provided, proportionally they have done better than you, when you look at overall conquers and then at conquers against each other.

DeletedUser5582

Well, looking at the stats that you provided, proportionally they have done better than you, when you look at overall conquers and then at conquers against each other.

um my post not really concerned with stats as they never show you the real story but as a guide are of course handy.

My post was really on the drop in points of HUNTER in the 9 days since they attacked us.

If you think that proportionally they have done better than W1nge then I suggest NOT getting a copy of I am War's Guide to making war. Do though mail me ingame and we can chat further about who is winning this.

DeletedUser

Hehe, I'm not bothered - this war won't effect me in the slightest, but I think I'll take up your offer on an IGM, out of boredom if nothing else. ^_^

DeletedUser

it might effect you... well not the war, but posting on it pointlessly makes you visible to all the lads out there, they then in turn go. oh, theres pushty down there on the rim in that tiny village,, lets nuke him for funzies... he made such idiotic remarks before I wonder what he will say when he has my spear nukes up his chuff...

DeletedUser8195

LightyJo, what is your problem?

We're fighting you, I know, but why are you being such a moody cow?

You don't seem to realise that this is a game, and you don't seem to realise how little we care about your ridiculous stats, do you think we went into this war with a tribe 3 times our size expecting to win?

So realise that we're fighting you for FUN (a word you seem to be unfamiliar with) and shut up with the (false and true) accusations, because quite frankly, we don't care!

Btw, to any other W1NGE members, I'm not haven't a go at any of you, just LightyJo.

I think the topic needs to be changed from 'Who's going to win the war?' to 'How long will it take for W1NGE to win the war?'. This is what it should have been from the start.

DeletedUser

ah yes but W~A~R started a thread like that on world 2 when they declared on True, they suggested they could win the war within a month, as far as I can tell there still fighting and this was just over a year ago they declared now... you have to be careful in your declarations co the little tribes support them for giggles and to make the big dogs look stupid haha

DeletedUser

it might effect you... well not the war, but posting on it pointlessly makes you visible to all the lads out there, they then in turn go. oh, theres pushty down there on the rim in that tiny village,, lets nuke him for funzies... he made such idiotic remarks before I wonder what he will say when he has my spear nukes up his chuff...

Haha, they're welcome to try, my OD hasn't gone up for a few days now.

DeletedUser5582

You don't seem to realise that this is a game, and you don't seem to realise how little we care about your ridiculous stats, do you think we went into this war with a tribe 3 times our size expecting to win?

So realise that we're fighting you for FUN (a word you seem to be unfamiliar with) and shut up with the (false and true) accusations, because quite frankly, we don't care!

Btw, to any other W1NGE members, I'm not haven't a go at any of you, just LightyJo.

I think the topic needs to be changed from 'Who's going to win the war?' to 'How long will it take for W1NGE to win the war?'. This is what it should have been from the start.

oh come come was posted for funsies! I posted stats (proportionally) not for you or your tribes benefit but for UK8 as seems to be interest in who is fighting who. I know you donlt care about being reminded about these stats as can look out of your window and see first hand what is going on :icon_eek:

By the way when you declared you had nearly 6 million points and were 5th on this world. More than big enough to take down any tribe on this world if you guys had done a little planning especially one at the 10 million point mark.

If you didnlt go into this war expecting to win (and have fun) then maybe I under estimated how much you have let down your members!

Anyway as your co player knows I am just the secretary :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5528

There is a problem ?

Have heard Jo be called sarcy many times but have never seen her moody.. although there is time :p

LightyJo,

You went into a war to lose it ? had you cleared this with your members first or did you not care they may have wanted some success here ?

Believe me Jo is enjoying this very much!!

You have a go at the Queen of W1NGE then you have a go at them all...

If that is what you believe then shouldn't you display your white flag and declare W1NGE the winners ?

ok on a side note are you really female as have heard you are yet Jimmy white was a man ?

Have also heard a whisper that you requested to join W1NGE .. (confused)

DeletedUser

If there's one thing I'll say, it's that that post was aimed at LightyJo, not yourself :p

DeletedUser5528

If there's one thing I'll say, it's that that post was aimed at LightyJo, not yourself :p

ah must thank you for pointing that out, wasn't clear. I was under the as it seems false impression it was posted in a public room for all to see.

Really must get onto support about my apparent brilliantness at hacking as didn't even realise I had :p