Hunter declare on W1nge OMG OMG OMG

DeletedUser8195

oh come come was posted for funsies! I posted stats (proportionally) not for you or your tribes benefit but for UK8 as seems to be interest in who is fighting who. I know you donlt care about being reminded about these stats as can look out of your window and see first hand what is going on :icon_eek:

I don't mind you displaying the stats and saying who is fighting who, it is the unprovoked little digs that are unnecessary. Hurts my feelings :icon_sad:

By the way when you declared you had nearly 6 million points and were 5th on this world. More than big enough to take down any tribe on this world if you guys had done a little planning especially one at the 10 million point mark.

You're right, it would have gone well. But just before declaration, I had 7 accounts dumped on me and a further 5 or 6 dumped on other members, and 4 or 5 members went yellow. Had this not happened, we'd have done far better. Oh well, not a lot I can do about that.

If you didnlt go into this war expecting to win (and have fun) then maybe I under estimated how much you have let down your members!

We did it for fun! We discussed it as a tribe, and the general verdict was go to war.

Anyway as your co player knows I am just the secretary :icon_wink:

Same as me then :p

There is a problem ?

I dunno, seems it!

Have heard Jo be called sarcy many times but have never seen her moody.. although there is time :p

You went into a war to lose it ? had you cleared this with your members first or did you not care they may have wanted some success here ?

We didn't go to war to lose it, we went to war to have fun. Yes, we discussed it as a tribe, and they were keen to go to war. Very annoying that many of them didn't live up to their claims...

Believe me Jo is enjoying this very much!!

You have a go at the Queen of W1NGE then you have a go at them all...

Hahahaha

If that is what you believe then shouldn't you display your white flag and declare W1NGE the winners ?

Haha, no! Fight till the end! Where's the fun in quitting? :p

ok on a side note are you really female as have heard you are yet Jimmy white was a man ?

Yes. But I'm not the real Jimmy White haha, long story of how that ended up being my name!

Have also heard a whisper that you requested to join W1NGE .. (confused)

Haha, wasn't really a request, it was more of a "Lets see what they say". And that was my co

Above

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Just reading this

You're right, it would have gone well. But just before declaration, I had 7 accounts dumped on me and a further 5 or 6 dumped on other members, and 4 or 5 members went yellow. Had this not happened, we'd have done far better. Oh well, not a lot I can do about that.

next sentence

We did it for fun! We discussed it as a tribe, and the general verdict was go to war.

So your members obviously wanted to go to war (rolls eyes) really?

this just shows poor leadership, you made a decision to go to war when your members didnt want to(if they all started quitting or handing sits over), so dont make excuses why you couldnt win, if you are such a good leader you make them want to win, you motivate them and you make them believe you can win

as one meerkat would say
"Simplezz"

You went into a war to lose it ? had you cleared this with your members first or did you not care they may have wanted some success here ?

We didn't go to war to lose it, we went to war to have fun. Yes, we discussed it as a tribe, and they were keen to go to war. Very annoying that many of them didn't live up to their claims...

If that is what you believe then shouldn't you display your white flag and declare W1NGE the winners ?

Haha, no! Fight till the end! Where's the fun in quitting? :p

Not what your members thought?

Have also heard a whisper that you requested to join W1NGE .. (confused)

Haha, wasn't really a request, it was more of a "Lets see what they say". And that was my co

Good excuse...2 of them...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So your members obviously wanted to go to war (rolls eyes) really?

this just shows poor leadership, you made a decision to go to war when your members didnt want to, so dont make excuses why you couldnt win, if you are such a good leader you make them want to win, you motivate them and you make them believe you can win

as one meerkat would say
"Simplezz"

Hate to take sides, but did you read her comment? If they discussed it as a tribe, then there's no dishonesty. Leader's are there to make the most people happy as they can, so going with the majority is often the obvious choice, which I get the impression was to go to war, judging by that comment.

Noob out :)

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Hate to take sides, but did you read her comment? If they discussed it as a tribe, then there's no dishonesty. Leader's are there to make the most people happy as they can, so going with the majority is often the obvious choice, which I get the impression was to go to war, judging by that comment.

Noob out :)

If they went with the majority why did such a high number quit? surely a few would be expected, but seems like an awful lot, more than half the tribe has now quit?

DeletedUser5528

Would agree slightly, I am a duke in a diferent world but cant testify it is hard work to keep the majority happy sometimes,, near impossible to keep everyone happy.

The reasons given sounded good to me. Would be interested to know what you would have done have w1nge given the invite.

DeletedUser

If they went with the majority why did such a high number quit? surely a few would be expected, but seems like an awful lot, more than half the tribe has now quit?

I was under the impression that they were kicked for going "inactive" :lol:

DeletedUser8195

@Trairii2D: We discussed as a tribe, and the tribe wanted to go to war!!! It wasn't a case of bad leadership, although I'll admit I'm not the best leader, it was more a case of people talking the talk, and not walking the walk. Many were saying that they wanted to through all their nukes at W1NGE, and they'd fight to the end. But soon as we declared, many of them magically developed Internet problems or went on surprise holidays with no notice. I still have some of their sits now! Others pussied out and jumped ship.

As for the huge number of people who have quit, you are asking the wrong person. They all lied about how ready for war they were, how experienced they were and most of all, how loyal they were. Nothing I can do about that now.

So stop throwing false accusations around....

zzdan480zz and pushty: Thank you for trying to understand lol

DeletedUser

Lol, this is my second world and the second world I've been leading in some form, being a leader isn't easy and it's been a huge learning curve!

DeletedUser8195

I have led before, but I'm a soldier. I much prefer being given orders to giving them out. On my main worlds, I'm a soldier in them.