Hwiccee

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi all, firstly in W4 you might know me as Celtic Maniacs :)

I'd like you all to be made aware of a recent development on the player in the headline above !
This guy is, or rather WAS No45 in this World.
He is a bully and an idiot who has now picked on the wrong person in myself.
In this World I have 16,000pts, average in the least.....I created another base of 3 vills in K33 bcoz of another war I was having earlier with the tribe W A R. After I took my third vill and with plenty of farms in this area Hwiccee msgd me and told me to pick 1 vill for him to take bcoz I was supposedly taking his farms.....a couple of msgs later he says "pick one or I take them all" and immediately commenced attacking me. Not much of a battle you might think :icon_cry:
Not so, this player/bully since 3 days ago and with tremendous help from my tribe *BK* who deserve a lot of thanks and credit as well in this have hit this guy for six.
He has lost between 300-400,000 worth of troops and I can tell you that he has already been kicked from his tribe for trying to instigate a war where there was no need for one !!!!
I write this not only to warn all the tribes in W4 what this guys like but also to tell you that he may have a lot of vills BUT a lot of them are now empty and there for the taking.

I hope this informs you all and to all the good and decent players out there.....lets show this player that his tactics DONT WIN in this game :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.