I always though it was a joke....

DeletedUser

I used that village for offense :) which is why one of your players who annoys me now has a 72 point village.

Simple matter is I missed the dodge due to my internet crashing. Everyone has some bad luck sometimes :)

DeletedUser6436

Was wondering when this was going to come up. Plainly, you should be asking how I managed to get the loyalty to 24 just using def :lol:

Seeing as nukes were down in the area, saw the risk worth it. Didn't pay off, but still, was worth the effort which is more than I can say for the rest of ALO players on the K46 border :icon_rolleyes:

Getting a village to 24 loyalty is easy when its an empty villa :lol:, but 50 minutes after getting it to 24 you hit with a full Def villa with noble so I would say thats just has stupid has sending in the Spear/Sword nuke :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Getting a village to 24 loyalty is easy when its an empty villa :lol:, but 50 minutes after getting it to 24 you hit with a full Def villa with noble so I would say thats just has stupid has sending in the Spear/Sword nuke :icon_biggrin:

Well, given the skill i have seen from S Noseflute I thought it would work seeing as I nobled 2 other villas the same way of his :icon_rolleyes: so 2/3 is pretty successful.

DeletedUser

What's stupid about landing a full defense village with your last noble? I don't understand how none of you seem to be able to grasp that being able to defend a village straight after taking it is a good idea :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

maybe if it was part of a train, but with a gap before hand it's suicidal

DeletedUser6436

maybe if it was part of a train, but with a gap before hand it's suicidal

Exactly, thats why I find it stupid, from when that villa went to 24 loyalty till the Spear/Sword/Archer nuke with noble hit there was a 50 minute gap so it was suicidal and IMO stupid to try, you could of just sent the noble with a few hundred h/cav then timed the rest in has support, that way you would not of lost a full Def villa.

DeletedUser7967

It's about timing. Having defense in the last attack is fine but with a big gap it's not a good idea anymore.

DeletedUser4389

Haha!! :icon_biggrin:

It's all very well trying to belittle people on these public forums but make sure it doesn't come back to bite ya :icon_wink:

Zider I have a lot of respect for you and some of your players, but clearly some of them are muppets (yes there are muppets on both sides of this war)

This thread was started as it was something I had heard about in hushed tones and usually followed by belly laughs, never did I think I would see it on a world this old from a nearly 1Mil point player :D

And I will continue to show some players up for the blatant stupidity that some of they play with....11hr noble train gaps is another :D

DeletedUser7967

Must admit that was a poor train, but as mentioned earlier - we all have muppets :)

DeletedUser

Fakes with nobles? That was following him scouting the village and assuming it was empty ... because I dodged hehe :)

DeletedUser

Zider I have a lot of respect for you and some of your players, but clearly some of them are muppets (yes there are muppets on both sides of this war)

This thread was started as it was something I had heard about in hushed tones and usually followed by belly laughs, never did I think I would see it on a world this old from a nearly 1Mil point player :D

And I will continue to show some players up for the blatant stupidity that some of they play with....11hr noble train gaps is another :D

My use of the word 'belittle' wasn't aimed at you Shiv I was really referring to the attitude of a few others on here at times. Yes, we all do have muppets and we all make mistakes whatever our level of skill. I think bad attacks should be highlighted if done in a friendly banter kind of way. After all that is what the externals are about.

The respect is mutual btw :)

DeletedUser

Now the attention is directed from my failed attacks... just wanted to pop in and say hi :lol:

DeletedUser8761

are people dissing noble fakes?
I use nobles as fakes, i even send trains as fakes.
Just because they are nobles doesnt mean you shouldnt use them as general offence workers.
People defend against a train meaning you can spread their defence and take the target you wanted really.
Plus you can spend one packet to replace them.

I dont do it often. But I do do it.
And Matt, you know this. Nobles are there to be used, not guarded like little treasure.

ALPHA FTW ^.^