I apoligize

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Fatmax,

I am sincerly sorry if I was rude and disrespectful in your forums in your tribe. Since you honestly say I was the one to be disrespectful 1st then I am sorry. One thing I do not like is to be disrespectful to anyone.. even my enemies. I like to play the game and have fun and give folks a hard time. Now since you say I was the instigator and not TP4... then I feel bad and need to really look at myself, for starting the whole ruckus with TP4. This is my public apoligy as I said I would give.

Sorry TP4 for instigating and being demeaning to you in the tribal forum. It certainly was not my goal to be demeaning, but to have people look at not taking barbs, but red dots. I wanted council to assign barbs or approve barb nobling to decrease the amount of small barbs people take adn attack our red dots. my words did not come across that way, instead they started an argument and an ugly rant fest. I hope you can accept my apoligy.

Travis

DeletedUser

Nice to see you being the bigger man mate - muchios respect!

DeletedUser

Well said, I dont think your in the wrong but well done standing up and taking the blame....:icon_wink:

DeletedUser8972

I'll give it a day or two, see if my latest theory bears out at all, but a few things have happened/been said lately that have really raised my eyebrows, and not in a 'My god, I like that' kind of way.

DeletedUser

I may be going out on a limb here...But I'm willing to bet there was no need for you to apologize...In-fact I'd bet the farm TP4 deserved exactly what was coming to him. My deepest apologies if I'm wrong...uhhmm

DeletedUser

Apoligized to Fatmax because he said I was demeaning in my words in his forum. I did not mean to be. I did also believe I owed an apoligy to TP4 because fatmax said I started it so again thought an apoligy was due. If a leader speaks I listen. I just had no idea TP4 was a leader. Certainly didnt come across that way.

DeletedUser8366

Good on you Fatmax for accepting his apology. Now the question is... will TP?!?

DeletedUser8897

if your serious? then i accept!
and admit (in return),
that we both knew full well, that we were in the wrong, with regards to what we said to each other. myself for not being a little more of a people person when it was required, and you for ''said'' reasons. it was inappropriate of me, and for that ''i digress'' also, i through out some personal insults both here and in our forum. i offer my sincerest apology in return.

DARTHCALAIS
aka TP4MYBUNGHOLE

DeletedUser

"i digress"? That makes like 0 sense the way you've used it..

DeletedUser8366

Did I just see TP appologise?! *faints*

lol seriously...

Good job guys, pity this couldnt have been sorted out while Fin was still in the tribe.

DeletedUser

we went off topic timmy, and it led us to here in this thread. the both of us deviated or wandered and the topic was lost.''digress''.only a slanging match ensued! yet here we are resolving the matter by way of a formal apology..and all over a frigging barb thread...i hold no grudge. lets move on. if we dont, its one for the grey army.

EDIT:eek:ops, sorry..
TP4.

DeletedUser

Nice to see you being the bigger man mate - muchios respect!

Why can't you just let the apology stand, instead of adding possible fuel to a dying fire by saying that fin is a bigger man than tp4 for making an apology? Let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.