I apoligize

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

"i digress"? That makes like 0 sense the way you've used it..

Some of us aren't as pronunciated as you in our posts, vocabulary is a lost art in this high tech global communications world of texting and international slang. You know what he is trying to get across, so why not let it be?

DeletedUser8366

Why can't you just let the apology stand, instead of adding possible fuel to a dying fire by saying that fin is a bigger man than tp4 for making an apology? Let it go.

Probably because fin stood down and made the first move and apologised. At that point, when Tim commented, Fatmax and TP hadn't replied. However since then, they have so respect to them too for accepting. So Godfathelz, tim's comment was merely giving respect to Fin for making the first move. Not sure why that needed to be flamed?

DeletedUser

I commented Fins post because it deserved repping and he should know it had. His actions indicated that he was willing to put a personal feud behind him and come to terms with the mistakes he feels he's made. I fail to see why commending anyone for such selfless acts is anything but contributing to the event.

Oh and if you can't be eloquent, why try :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I commented Fins post because it deserved repping and he should know it had. His actions indicated that he was willing to put a personal feud behind him and come to terms with the mistakes he feels he's made. I fail to see why commending anyone for such selfless acts is anything but contributing to the event.

Oh and if you can't be eloquent, why try :icon_wink:

I am not trying to be eloquent. You post like you are of noble birth, above the rest of us, hence a snob. You commended Fin by indirectly disrespecting tp4 by stating that Fin is the bigger man. It is child-like rhetoric. Commending is fine if that is all it is.

DeletedUser

Probably because fin stood down and made the first move and apologised. At that point, when Tim commented, Fatmax and TP hadn't replied. However since then, they have so respect to them too for accepting. So Godfathelz, tim's comment was merely giving respect to Fin for making the first move. Not sure why that needed to be flamed?

So my post is deemed a flamed comment. Tim's comment did not just give respect to Fin, it gave a low blow jab at tp4. It was not necessary nor fit.

DeletedUser

I am not trying to be eloquent. You post like you are of noble birth, above the rest of us, hence a snob. You commended Fin by indirectly disrespecting tp4 by stating that Fin is the bigger man. It is child-like rhetoric. Commending is fine if that is all it is.

That would very much seem to be quite an opinionated comment. You feel there is an undertone of resentment towards TP4 due to my commending of a friend and member of my tribe. What that indicates to me is a misguided judgement on your part. Fin, by fact, is of course the bigger man by being the one to first put his hand up to apologise. Were it on the other foot, that party would have equally been commended.

Regardless, this thread isn't about your opinions of myself or my motives. The apology was offered and all parties have accepted. I would suggest it is a good time to close the thread prior to it being derailed like the rest.

Timmy

DeletedUser6748

So my post is deemed a flamed comment. Tim's comment did not just give respect to Fin, it gave a low blow jab at tp4. It was not necessary nor fit.

Declare then if you love Darth so much??

DeletedUser8972

Lads, will which ever one of you actually owns the ball please, please, please take the bloody thing home and put an end to this 'game' This is nothing more than schoolyardesque bickering now, and is wholly unnecessary!!!

Quite how on Gods green earth a thread designed by somebody so that they could make an apology can descend into this points scoring exercise is beyond me......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6748

Lads, will which ever one of you actually owns the ball please, please, please take the bloody thing home and put an end to this 'game' This is nothing more than schoolyardesque bickering now, and is wholly unnecessary!!!

Quite how on Gods green earth a thread designed by somebody so that they could make an apology can descend into this points scoring exercise is beyond me......

Personally I would blame godfathelz

Sorry Bo I would normally keep quiet on your posts, and I see your point this has got way out of hand, Max & TP if you hate Fin so much just take him out, Oh wait your not that good :icon_rolleyes:

TBH I'm sorry to the rest of RK I have respect for I know your decent players, its just I can't believe your letting a few players that have a grudge against Chubbs ruin this world for you guys. Mark has quit, Nameo has quit, how many will quit before you realise that this small group are no good for you? Look at their stats their only trying to work their way up to a decent size through internals to take on Chubbs. Are you really going to see RK go down like this??

DeletedUser

Personally I would blame godfathelz[JP before you ban me its in rumours after all]

Sorry Bo I would normally keep quiet on your posts, and I see your point this has got way out of hand, Max & TP if you hate Fin so much just take him out, Oh wait your not that good :icon_rolleyes:

TBH I'm sorry to the rest of RK I have respect for I know your decent players, its just I can't believe your letting a few players that have a grudge against Chubbs ruin this world for you guys. Mark has quit, Nameo has quit, how many will quit before you realise that this small group are no good for you? Look at their stats their only trying to work their way up to a decent size through internals to take on Chubbs. Are you really going to see RK go down like this??

It is ok for some people to be derogatory on this forum, but not others. I wasn't coming to tp4's aid, just tired of seeing the snide remarks, mixed in with commendations. Next time please say them without the negative aspect toward someone else. Some very disrespecting people in the forums. The forums are all petty banter and childness. I left tw two years ago. The forums haven't changed a bit, nor the game. TW is full of hugs which stifles the competition. Then people become bored, leave the game, creating inactives which leads to everyone nobling out the inactives. The wars never last long, half of the 'losing' tribe join the 'winning' tribe. More people leave. Wise crack comments abound in the forums and everyone is accused of licking someone else's behind.

Not all small players are unskilled. The time you can put in this game has a direct correlation to how fast you can build up, due to farming, labeling incomings, etc. And not all large players are skilled. Some are the fortunate recipients of the inactives due to friendships with dukes, council, or the player leaving. None of this has anything to do with this thread, I am sorry to all of those I have offended, ban me if you must.

DeletedUser8468

Some very nice words from most people here. Bit of banter but no need to take it all so serious right?

On another note this thread has now turned into an apology thread with so many people saying sorry.

I apologise to my wife for starting to play this game :(
And I apologise to Innogames for all the nasty stuff she said about you guys lol

DeletedUser8782

And I apologise to Innogames for all the nasty stuff she said about you guys lol

:lol:

I apologize to ermmmmm.........Im not sorry for anything i did in the past :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Some very nice words from most people here. Bit of banter but no need to take it all so serious right?

On another note this thread has now turned into an apology thread with so many people saying sorry.

:icon_eek: I have to hide this game from my wife. Does your wife know mine?!?!!? I guess I owe Innogames an apoligy too. LMAO :lol:

DeletedUser

my wife likes me playing, as it means im home and not down the pub :p

DeletedUser8897

It appears dickie feels left out..... and it is i, who licketh gf's behind, for when in the presence of a god we bow down and licketh!!! you should try it some time dickie...oh wait :lol:

and timmy i find it very amusing you say fin is ''the bigger man'' for saying sorry first, but the truth of the matter is..he was the only one that should have apologized first, as it was fin who started the incident ''by his own admission''. so he did the right thing making him very honorable imo... not the bigger man, as so many presume , just thought that should be pointed out..seems i needed ''digress'' pointed out to me, even though the way i talk, is with a little bit of riddle in my replies! comon darth practice fyi :p but i am sure you have looked up the word by now and can see why it was used in such a manner.

a little levity amongst the community would not go astray imo..
lets all have a giggle and hoot i say...

DARTH.

DeletedUser

Commendations to a couple players in here, on that note...I never would have thought I'd have to close up a Tavern thread...all I can say is wow :icon_eek:

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.