I don't understand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8195

Forums have been dead for months, and then soon as a few of us manage to inject a bit of life back in to it, everything gets deleted!? Poor form guiz...

I propose a mutiny. Let's overthrow the mods.

DeletedUser

4PdsD.jpg

Let's take them from behind! Mwhahaha

DeletedUser6598

Why is everything we say seen as SPAM.
I mean noone has even mentioned Dan's bizarre obsession with cocktail sausages and there strange similarities he shares with them. Noone has mentioned Dan's irrational use of caps when saying the word IT.

Noone has even mentioned the fact that joby is secretly helping Xprd fight HELP! once again let me congratulate you on your 17 HELP! scalps claimed in the last 4 days.

Get a grip. In other news Maxine hasn't sat Olivenb in nearlly 5 hours and we miss her.

DeletedUser

I like spam, it's actually quite a tasty substance..

All I mentioned was that during a party, if there is any party food, the first thing most people go for is a cocktail sausage. So that could potentially have a similarity if there is a male brothel.

In other news..
4PecK.jpg

DeletedUser

To the mods who will most likely read this. Please do not smite me. Smite Fred (joby97) we all know that he deserves it. I also do believe that he will enjoy it.

DeletedUser8195

Guys can we get back on topic please...

LOLJKS I LUV IT.

DeletedUser

So, let me just ask a question.

What is a "on topic" reply?

I will just answer it as to why I believe it to be a good question.

So, if the original post is about how my favorite breakfast cereal is coco pops, we then continue speaking about breakfasts.

That to me, would all stay on topic. However, what was implied in the other forum was that we went off topic. Which the point where we were branded with being off topic, I was speaking about Fred being a noob which in fact is a big part of the original topic about which tribe is going to win.

So I need to find out, what exactly is an "on topic" reply. Because as far as I am concerned, we have always remained on topic to the original post.

I will just add to all of that, it's pretty obvious that they are speaking about us speaking about none tribal wars things in a tribal wars forum. So surely, they should be asking us to "keep the forums to tw chat rather than irreverent rubbish".

Wow, I need to put down the beers.

DeletedUser8195

Your point is 100% valid. All of my posts have been relevant and on topic to the post before mine. The fact we're having a conversation in which 2 or more people are replying to each other proves that in fact, by definition, we're all on topic.

DeletedUser

I'm glad that someone agrees. So what if I reply with something that has about a sentance to do with the origional topic and then a few paragraphs of utter rubbish. Does that count? I think it should.
Speaking of which, i think mini milks are superiour to all other ice lollies.

DeletedUser8195

The moderators say 'keep your posts on topic' so as long as part of your post is relevant to the previous post, I see no problem!

Hmm... I do like the rowntrees fruit pastille ones though!

DeletedUser

The only problem is, what if they say that the original post is unrelated to tw as that could be a reasonable way to do it.

Mini milk is the best. Ben and jerries, half baked is my favourite. How about you?

DeletedUser4753

i sight black joby as a reference.

Now on the forefront, it mat not seem like a on topic non spam discussion.

however.

if we was always talking about accounts in the sense of they are a collection of villages and thats it.
Then both tw and the discussion about accounts would be very boring.

NO! we must consider the players behind the accounts.

would hap have such a decent odd if people respected her more?

would i be rank 1 odd if i was'nt such a **insert bad words**?

more than this.
Would help really still be pulling together when 50% smaller than the enemy had we not got along so well ad have a good lil community?

All these massivly game changing factors and situations are because of people behind the account, not because of a xxx's villages in a certain area.

This being the case, why is players revealing themselves on the forum in querky spammy posts such a bad thing? we get to know people better.

Now dont get me wrong, when spam takes over and ruins a discussion, then fair do's perhaps mod does some hedge trimming, but frankly alot of players do our seriousness in game, and us late gamers arnt really fixated on who has farmed the most.

So yea, let us spam, let us be off topic, and assuming it adds to the forums activity and doesnt disrupt more on topic style threads, leave us be :p

DeletedUser76

Keeping on topic isn't not about the previous posts, it's more about the subject from the first post that you should stick to.

Just because the last person to reply is talking about something completely random does not mean you have to continue the trend. If you have nothing to contribute to the tread subject and the conversation about it then there's no need for you to reply. Thus keeping everything running smoothly.

Remember I am only here to enforce the forum rules, whether I agree with your spam or not. It's not my job to fall to one side of the fence, or the other. Please keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.