I Fib on Diplomacy War Stats

DeletedUser

ahhhh you must have vast experience of coalitions not working to know they never work? You even have an eye roll on the end which kinda says been there, done that, have the T-shirt.

What, and you do? :lol:

If you had, you would clearly realise that he is right - Coalitions don't work (90% of the time). Oh - and yes, that's from personal experience! Heck, i'll even use the :icon_rolleyes: to show it :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

There's a difference between Coaltions never work and Coalitions dont work 90% of the time kiddo.

I was just wanting Pushty to tell me his opinion on the subject as it seemed to me he had just read it somewhere, thought it was a smart thing to say and written it himself in this thread rather than had any kind of experience of coaltions.
Yes i know they rarely work, i have been in coalition tribes and have fought against coalition tribes.

Obviously your are the man though, i can't even compare to the skills you have and the experiences in this game that you have been through so i will just kneel at your feet and pray to the IXXXI gods, for i am in awe that you have even posted about something i have written never mind quoted me!!
Damn i should of been a preacher, i would make a good preacher!

DeletedUser

There's a difference between Coaltions never work and Coalitions dont work 90% of the time kiddo.

I was just wanting Pushty to tell me his opinion on the subject as it seemed to me he had just read it somewhere, thought it was a smart thing to say and written it himself in this thread rather than had any kind of experience of coaltions.
Yes i know they rarely work, i have been in coalition tribes and have fought against coalition tribes.

Obviously your are the man though, i can't even compare to the skills you have and the experiences in this game that you have been through so i will just kneel at your feet and pray to the IXXXI gods, for i am in awe that you have even posted about something i have written never mind quoted me!!
Damn i should of been a preacher, i would make a good preacher!

Smart guy! (at the last bit)

Shame you didn't answer the question though.. 'What, and you do?'

DeletedUser

You didn't even read my post, just jumped to the bit that you thought bummed you up!!

That^^ would be the answer to your question,no?

DeletedUser

I was actually hoping for past experience links where you find that to be honest :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Nah i don't do past experience, Why would i change my nick every couple of worlds then brag about the previous ones? it's not my style. Past glories are in the past,present and future glories are where the fun is at :)

DeletedUser

Just to clarify - "Coalitions never work" wasn't intended to be taken as literally as you did, as I stated in my last post.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: iPod, Honey
Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS, GO, W1NGE, Fate, Nation, PKs, N0.1, xXx, L-S

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 31
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 363,920
Side 2: 204,895
Difference: 159,025

chart

iPod and Honey winning for the week, however the last 24 hours and the last 48 hours are very close (Honey+iPod are 1cap ahead in both)

DeletedUser

lmao, your good IXXXI i'll give you that.

You just add random tribes into the stats when you feel like it because your doing well against them??

Who the heck are PKs and L-S?? Never been counted into war stats before but because ipod/honey have an 11-0 lead over them this week they get included. Nice stats padding :)

The actual tribes, taken from your post 5th of the 6th. Phx now gone, dogs added instead.

Side 1:
Tribes: iPod, Honey
Side 2:
Tribes: N0.1, W1NGE, Nation, Fate, GO, DOGS, xXx

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 33
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 320,550
Side 2: 212,010
Difference: 108,540

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

L-S and PKs have joined the coalition as they are both attacking iPod and/or Honey. That is why I have added them.

DeletedUser

L-S and PKs have joined the coalition as they are both attacking iPod and/or Honey. That is why I have added them.

Surely if they had joined the coalition some of the coalitions tribes would know though?
Your tribes (ipod/honey) don't get to decide which tribes are in the coalition or not.

Defo not your awesomeness anyway CF, your just riding someone elses wave as usual:icon_rolleyes: :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Surely if they had joined the coalition some of the coalitions tribes would know though?
Your tribes (ipod/honey) don't get to decide which tribes are in the coalition or not.

Defo not your awesomeness anyway CF, your just riding someone elses wave as usual:icon_rolleyes: :icon_wink:

We aren't deciding who are on the coalition, but since they have joined in WITH the coalition we are to only assume that they are part of it. Besides - wasn't this Honey and iPod vs the world? I remember it being that at the first but since then changing into a 'coalition' :icon_eek:

DeletedUser5582

We aren't deciding who are on the coalition, but since they have joined in WITH the coalition we are to only assume that they are part of it. Besides - wasn't this Honey and iPod vs the world? I remember it being that at the first but since then changing into a 'coalition' :icon_eek:

rofl. So as is IPOD?honey V the world you can add in random tribes to make you look better?! No and if you look deeper into the stats you'll see caps from LS on W1nge and vice versa which is not really what a coalition would be about!

In any case looking over past 24 hrs and past 48 hrs Ipod/Honey have a slight lead (admittedly take out one tribe in the coalition then the stats swing hugely back to the forces of huggles (thats us before you start throwing toys again!) but fair is fair.

So let us keep the stats vaguely correct and non randomly "assume" we can add in other tribes to make either side look better. Especially Roman Numerals Guys as you mailed me earlier asking me to boot a PHX player as you classed them as a refugee :icon_eek:

Maybe I should sit you down and explain how these things work!

DeletedUser6695

Lol, seeing how I don't even play w8 anymore that would be quite difficult, but hey seeing as your such an outstanding player and your tribe is so great you are really in a position to question someones ability:icon_rolleyes: