I Fib on Diplomacy War Stats

DeletedUser

Considering GO and Dogs have tried to rim Meh Meh Meh (and failed) and defended against him hard kind of suggest it to me.. But that's just me..

Also it was very nice of GO to try and change Honey's thoughts on iPod and attempt to make us join the alliance since the new leadership :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser745

They haven't? Sorry, my bad then. Have been out of touch. Seem like they're taking a random villa here and there ... doesn't make much of a difference in the stats there though.

DeletedUser9598

Considering GO and Dogs have tried to rim Meh Meh Meh (and failed) and defended against him hard kind of suggest it to me.. But that's just me..

Also it was very nice of GO to try and change Honey's thoughts on iPod and attempt to make us join the alliance since the new leadership

^

Considering you're in Honey i think it would be pretty obvious if we had declared on you or not, seing as tho a little message would pop up stating that fact. And before you go throwing out the accusations mate Meh Meh Meh started the scrapping on my players not the other way round.

DeletedUser

Yes he did, but who came out better? Who capped more or better yet.. Capped at least ONE village? :D

Hang on... We AREN'T at war? I thought this was the 'coalition' of tribes vs the 'huggers' :)lol:) (Phx,Nation,N0.1,Fate,Dogs,GO,W1NGE vs iPod,Honey)

DeletedUser9598

Did i say anything about who came out better?....... No i never.

Does it say anywhere GO have declared on honey or vice versa?......No it doesnt so why ask silly questions.

All i did was correct rockerdish..END OF STORY

DeletedUser

Considering GO and Dogs have tried to rim Meh Meh Meh (and failed)

:icon_eek:eek:oooh the drama(queen)
A few fakes a couple of nukes and a noble train or 2 does not constitute an attempt to rim someone.
You might be better watching corrie or eastenders for you drama fix :)

DeletedUser

only 153 :p
i feel left out , sure you sent more to the other guys lol

DeletedUser

Since Honey has been taken over:
Side 1:
Tribes: Honey
Side 2:
Tribes: phx, Nation, GO

Timeframe: 01/06/2011 00:00:00 to 04/06/2011 16:01:17

Total conquers:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 43
Difference: 17

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 2
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 180,658
Side 2: 162,304
Difference: 18,354

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 114,313
Side 2: 14,007
Difference: 100,306

chart

Last week:
Side 1:
Tribes: Honey
Side 2:
Tribes: phx, Nation, GO

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 106
Difference: 53

chart

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 5
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 318,861
Side 2: 502,441
Difference: 183,580

chart

Side 1: 159,425
Side 2: 40,262
Difference: 119,163

chart

Now iPod:

Side 1:
Tribes: iPod
Side 2:
Tribes: phx, Nation, GO, W1NGE, Fate, N0.1, xXx, DOGS

Total conquers:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 302
Difference: 232

chart

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 42
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 517,532
Side 2: 1,410,702
Difference: 893,170

chart

Side 1: 166,527
Side 2: 338,151
Difference: 171,624

chart

Thought the others would be doing better as the total points, villages and members list are this:

iPod:
Members: 43
Villages: 558

Coalition:
Members: 353
Villages: 2.133

Now Honey and iPod together:
Side 1:
Tribes: iPod, Honey
Side 2:
Tribes: phx, Nation, GO, W1NGE, Fate, N0.1, xXx, DOGS

Total conquers:

Side 1: 123
Side 2: 302
Difference: 179

chart

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 55
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 836,393
Side 2: 1,410,702
Difference: 574,309

chart

Side 1: 325,952
Side 2: 433,926
Difference: 107,974

chart

Strange that isn't it?

Let's look at the total stats of each tribe added together on the 'MergeHuggers' side (iPod and Honey) and then the 'Coalition' side (which should be huggers, for obvious reasons) (all the rest):

Honey + iPod
Members: 65
Villages: 837

Rest
Members: 353
Villages: 2133

I also could have sworn that the 'Coalition' surrounds the 'Mergehuggers' giving them a great advantage.. oh well
Red = Rest/Coalition
Blue = Honey
Green = iPod
b9ad6u.gif

Oh and PS: Fate, please carry on launching nukes and nobles at my B01 village. It really is loving them, suprised you haven't got tired and bored yet... But oh well, I guess there's nothing better to do with nukes sat at home when you hug everything in your K :icon_redface:

DeletedUser1942

Oh and PS: Fate, please carry on launching nukes and nobles at my B01 village. It really is loving them, suprised you haven't got tired and bored yet... But oh well, I guess there's nothing better to do with nukes sat at home when you hug everything in your K

*Yawn*

Anyone got some money for the jukebox - it seems to playing the same old song :lol:

DeletedUser1942

Yet you still lost the other two villages - despite the trains being very poor :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sniped every single attack, shame I had to snipe with offensive... Wasn't it? I guess we are on different sides... Me sniping with offense and you attacking with defense :lol:

DeletedUser1942

Thats your problem, not mine lol :icon_cool: Clearly its better to attack with defense, than it is to defend with offense :lol:

Not so sure though when i ever attacked with Defense :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Oh well perhaps, but it provides more skill to snipe every single attack than to just send defense with a noble.. Right? Besides those villages wasn't worth defending too much considering they are miiiiiiiiles away from main cluster