I hate this world

DeletedUser

first stupid lazy train

Loyalty: Dropped from 27 to 5

are_you_kidding_me_rage_face_meme_poster-r3726a85aa584458cad9751d80824bbf6_jih_328.jpg

you would think bad luck would have been done with me...then on very next target

Loyalty: Dropped from 24 to 1

balotelli-why-always-me.jpg

I WANT A PREMIUM FEATURE TO LET ME BUY NON STUPID LAZY NOBLES

DeletedUser10898

Empty your villages. I shall deliver you from all your issues!

MpMp: to serve and appease.

DeletedUser10869

On Uk3 a 4 noble train left a villa on 17 loyalty. Until you reach some heights of feebleness am not sure why you are moaning so much!!

DeletedUser9028

Think about world 10 can take 7 nobles to noble as loyalty from 16 to 37. now that is annoying getting in 3 (5 sent) or missing out when you send 5

Steve

DeletedUser

im just asking for a premium feature that satisfies my customer needs...seeing as w13 has all these new features why not add another one, the damage has been done anyway lol....

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I like the idea... but I'm lazy.. can't I just buy a shinny new village with everything maxed and full of whatever troops I choose?...

DeletedUser10816

well with the new prem features coming on later worlds... i'm sure that buying extra powerful troops and even whole villages will come in eventually... ;-)

Personally.. I just send 5 and then don't worry about it

DeletedUser

well with the new prem features coming on later worlds... i'm sure that buying extra powerful troops and even whole villages will come in eventually... ;-)

Personally.. I just send 5 and then don't worry about it

Come on, you don't even have 5 spears!!! :lol: