I have returned. (SexySmurf)

DeletedUser14570

Ubi mors ibi spes.

Where there is death, there is hope.

I have gone by many names since I begun playing Tribalwars in 2008. But many of you knew me as SexySmurf, or Nicole.
It has been quite sometime since I played Tribalwars. Many of the players that I once knew have all left this game, in search of new pastures.

I too went looking for new pastures, and despite my many accomplishments in this game to date, I have yet to have won a world, or been the defacto rank one player on a world.

This will change with my return. I have begun my village in K44, in the heart of a continent currently ruled by SLAP! - a tribe that I was formally a member of during my days as a Speed player.

I have subsequently founded my own tribe known as 'Dust'. I intend to be it's only player.

In the end there will be nothing left, but dust. Stardust.

DeletedUser4753

remember the name but dont think crossed paths, saying that thier were like 3 different smurf accounts on w4 (i think thats the world? bi?)
either way happy to see old players come back to tw

DeletedUser14570

Well, things didn't go well. I tried to pay to win in order to catch up, and like most pay to win players, ended up getting rimmed. I'm now on casual 2.