I Need a CO player for Topranked acc

DeletedUser

Hi My name is Max and i'm searching for a CO player because i can't be up all night and i want a guy who can play for me at night.

on this link you can see my account atm:

http://gyazo.com/d82664c26cdcd9a7b6868f0fc2d536da

I'm a pretty good player and know my stuff just that i can't be active 24/7 and that's why i'm slacking off...

Anyone interested in playing with one of the best players on Classic server?^^

I require someone who knows how to farm good and have pretty much knowledge about this game so they won't screw up the account while i'm asleep:p

Greetings

///Max

DeletedUser13762

Hi My name is Max and i'm searching for a CO player because i can't be up all night and i want a guy who can play for me at night.

on this link you can see my account atm:

http://gyazo.com/d82664c26cdcd9a7b6868f0fc2d536da

I'm a pretty good player and know my stuff just that i can't be active 24/7 and that's why i'm slacking off...

Anyone interested in playing with one of the best players on Classic server?^^

I require someone who knows how to farm good and have pretty much knowledge about this game so they won't screw up the account while i'm asleep:p

Greetings

///Max

just so everyone knows i sit him during the night ^^ so no point trying to noble him while he sleeps

DeletedUser

hehe guys don't take up this thread with your pladder i want to search for a CO not two players that want's me in their tribes:p

DeletedUser13762

hehe guys don't take up this thread with your pladder i want to search for a CO not two players that want's me in their tribes:p

not sure why you said their

considering we are all in the same tribe

DeletedUser13118

I would play, but am too legendary to co play ;)

Too nub for me

DeletedUser13448

Randyyy is better than all of you lot put together x 10

DeletedUser12733

Ahhh who cares whos better?

Every world has its dog... oh wait that isn't the saying :p

DeletedUser13448

Ow and who might this dog be, I decided not to insult you

DeletedUser12733

Ow and who might this dog be, I decided not to insult you

I am not sure :)

It is anyones world yet too early to say, but i don't think it is fair to say that one player is better than any other, as with different worlds it changes... if it didn't there would be no point playing ;)

I really want to see some unknown make it big, or a nice guy... like Swedish Lion. Hes seems cool.

DeletedUser13448

Yep that 1 player is Shifty, just hack him and delete acc, gift villa to myself and we will be in the lead

DeletedUser12733

Yep that 1 player is Shifty, just hack him and delete acc, gift villa to myself and we will be in the lead

I am not so sure ;)

Also... this toothfairy guy at rank 1... WTF did he get gifted the villa or something because his ODA never changed at all. I hate that ;( theres me having to work for my villas and people just get given them. GIVE ME VILLAS

DeletedUser

He hasn't even got 1mio farmed and it was an internal. I don't think he'll hold up long. I'm aiming to noble 3 times today. We will see how it goes - one already went barb after clearing him (and getting him to 5 loyalty).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The most guys with a second rushed village won't stand for long now;) i bet toothfairy stays at its finest to 30-40k until he gets the shoe up in his ass;)

DeletedUser13448

He won't reach 15 k, I doubt 10 even. top 3 with 1 villa like a boss obv