I Need a CO player for Topranked acc

DeletedUser12733

Swedish Lion I disagree :D

Because I know by most guys you mean the ones in my K including myself :D
But each play their game differently :D

Take me for instance. I clean out anything with 1k+ in my CR first then build myself a nice little cluster then eat the big boys who have time to grow their 1 villa to 6k+ points ;)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Nobling too earlier is the most common mistake made on TW...

Negative.

Noble rushing is the best way to start. (Yes, really, I'm not trolling, and I don't think it's even debateable that a proper noble rush outgrows everything else by leaps and bounds.)

It's just also something most people do wrong.

The error isn't nobling too early though, it's idling troop queues.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
So nobling with a level 20 farm is something you recommend?...

Perhaps if I add clarity to my previous post... by too early I'm not relating it to how old the world is but to the position of the account...

To me, nobling too earlier is nobling with a too small a farm, too few troops, too small a target, not farming enough to keep the current villages queues constant... therefore the majority of those that have nobled so far have nobled too early...

Last edited:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
No, not promoting nobling with a 20 farm. But in that case the account buildup is flawed, if you have a 20 farm when others have 27-30 you're doing horribly whether you have nobles at the time or not.

As an example of what I meant:

W51 account joined world 5.5 days into the world. Account was second to have academy on the world despite the late start, and had the first conquer.

I'd consider that to be an extreme noble rush not because I nobled with very low farm, or with few troops, or res hauled, but because I nobled very quickly.

Think account had a 26 farm, might have been 25, not 100% sure, but know it had 28 HQ, 10 stable, and 5 barracks.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
As seems to be your want of late you take my post and translate it in a dubious way in order to blow your own trumpet...

Anyway... as I said, nobling too early (i.e. when the account is not ready to noble) is the most common mistake on TW...

Though you time on W51 defo had it's highlights....

http://www.twstats.com/en51/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=8620203

P.s. a level 29 farm imo is nobling too late....

Last edited:

DeletedUser13448

I will take that as a compliment cause we are not particularly late

Nauzhror

Reaction score
As seems to be your want of late you take my post and translate it in a dubious way

I don't see anything dubious about interpreting "early" to refer to "time".

Nobling early is a mistake.

Nobling with a level 20 farm is a mistake.

Those two statements are clearly saying two very different things.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'll use your little trick and take part of your post and interpret it in the way that best suits me....

Nobling early is a mistake.

Yes it is, I'm glad you have seen the error of your logic and judgement and have agreed with me... it has taken you long enough but at least you are man enough to admit that you were wrong...

Last edited: