I would like to attract your attention here.

DeletedUser

This generally has no meaning except that it is funny. Enjoy :lol:

ukAlex08 today at 17:52
Yes. I am sure she will. *pats on head* There there dear.

xbinnjami today at 17:49
If she looks in the correct fourm she will find it

ukAlex08 today at 17:46
Yeh, spectre forwarded me the mail she sent you. You didn't claim it. Thankyou for making me laugh, your not completely useless. Actually yes. Yes you are.

xbinnjami today at 17:45
I belie you will find i did

ukAlex08 today at 17:40
LOL you didnt even claim it? LMAO This is so funny xD

ukAlex08 today at 17:23
Just to let you know, I'll be claiming the following vills so you can't moan I didn't tell you first ok?

682|462
682|464
679|462
678|464
678|462
684|459
683|464
683|461
700|497
698|493
699|493
695|498
695|497
696|499
701|494
703|494
702|495
700|477
702|498

ukAlex08 today at 17:19
oooh I do like being recorded. Please tell them I said hi :D

xbinnjami today at 17:17
Thats fine this is all being documented the your concil

Like i said i play by the rules of our alliance and im pretty sure your concil will to

ukAlex08 today at 17:15
No, your just so small that if I did walk over you, you would be squashed like the insignificant bug your account represents to me.

Kudos.

xbinnjami today at 17:14
I will belive me you shall not walk all over me im not dirt

ukAlex08 today at 17:13
Right mate, really think so? Try it. Will make me laugh.

xbinnjami today at 17:12
Then you will be kicked from your tribe and ripped to pieces

Your not going to walk all over me unlike some meow members i will not stand for it because i know for a fact if it was the other way around you would cry like a little girl i claimed the village and got permission from your concil therfore i will noble it end off

ukAlex08 today at 17:10
All I hear is "Bla bla bla bla". Do whatever you want, but I am telling you I will noble it back if you do. You don't want to come against me, trust me.

xbinnjami today at 17:09
Well the concil will be in my favor

if you clear a village you do not get it if another player has been given permission from your concil to noble these villages thats not how it works i went though your concil as soon as they were nobled from me to inform them i would be nobleing them back

Its not my fault if you dont remeber the fourms i even sent message to keep you guys up to date you did not listen and therefore your concil will know about this

At the end of the day your in the wrong not me im not a barb muncher simply nobleing the villages i lost before that village is included in that

ukAlex08 today at 17:04
Lmao, this is hilarious. Take it and I will nuke it and noble, simple. I did read the forums and never came across that, even if I did how am I supposed to remember that?

Also, if you cleared it I would let you have it. That's how I work.

xbinnjami today at 17:01
Thats got nothing to do with it. If you dont read the fourms that your fault we did have a fourm and the villages were agreed the village therefore is mine no questions asked.

The point of the matter is wether you have a report or not i have claimed the village and have had it claimed for a while now if this was the other way around however and i cleared a village you had claimed that would be my fault and you would want that village

Dont tell me you would not because i know you would take that village and ill take it back it was mine origonally i built it up to what it is you had no right the nuke it even though i had claimed it and have no right to noble it

ukAlex08 today at 16:57
Go ahead, bring it up. We have no forum and no shared planner. I have already nuked this vill, I have the report handy whereas you have not. Now go back to your barb munching.

xbinnjami today at 16:54
No hell no if thats the case this is going to my concil thats rubbish i was made the claim therefore its mine

If this were the case with our tribe we would have to hand the village over

You said that i could not noble that barbaian because ut was your farm well this is my claim so your not nobleing it

ukAlex08 today at 16:49
I never read it then, I have claim on that vill and have cleared it. I stand by that, noble it and I will noble it back.

xbinnjami today at 16:37
I put it in as soon as it was up i have 4 village left to noble

ukAlex08 today at 13:09
Forum isn't there was deleted.

xbinnjami today at 03:13
no i have 6 claimed i told you ages ago and posted on fourms do who guys even read them

ukAlex08 on 22.03. at 23:53
I have the top 1 claimed, rest have none on.

xbinnjami on 22.03. at 23:31
Hello guys im just keeping you all up to date the fact that im still nobleing my villages back here my list so far

xbinnjami (1) (681|461) K46 - Attacking on saterday
xbinnjami is back (683|461) K46 - Done
Revenge Noble (678|464) K46 - Done
Im home (682|464) K46 - Done
Xbinnjami (683|464) K46 - Nobles sent
Barbarian village (682|465) K46 - Nukeing tomorrow
Barbarian village (683|465) K46 - being nuked
Barbarian village (681|465) K46 - Ill be deciding tomorrow

I would like to thank xbinnjami for making me and all Hmmm? on skype laugh.

DeletedUser7832

Well thats odd
xbinnjami left the tribe, or maybe he was kicked. I guess he spoke out of turn. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Yeh, to be fair I was winding him quite a bit, but it was still funny and had a good few of us laughing :)

DeletedUser1410

The mail I got from one of there members would get that member and Me banned from the forum if I posted it?
But I could doctor it a little?

DeletedUser

Ahhh from K1llacanon? If you left the swear words out there wouldn't be any mail to read lmao

DeletedUser

Jenzy on 23.03. at 23:53
Doesnt really make any difference now I suppose but he has been kicked.

ukAlex08 on 23.03. at 17:59
He has been saying he has claimed vills and threatening me that I will be kicked out Hmmm? for claiming a vill and clearing it that he has apparently claimed even though we have no shared planner or forum.
We at Hmmm? don't like it when people lie to us as we then found out he never even claimed the vill in our forum when we looked back over it.

Please kick him or face consequences.

Yours sincerely, the lovable ukAlex08 :)

Lol forgot to post this earlier, he was kicked and then we delared on them. I'm just a tad cruel.

DeletedUser

The term evil is thrown around a lot these days.... :icon_rolleyes: