IBF declare on SINS

DeletedUser13390

If you cant handle the heat...

errr... i'm confused lol

so tedd when you going to log in and do something instead of doing a biggsy and leaving me to play the account all the time :(

Deleted User - 70854

Yorkshire is where all the best people live :icon_rolleyes:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Because I'm a sexy and you know it. besides i'm not that far of the 10k plunders not my fault i have full warehouse'd farms that i only need to send 1 attack at to get a full haul.

Yeah, no. 10,000 plunders is something you reach before nobles if farming adequately.

DeletedUser10790

If we are being completely fair if he started very late it's possible hes
achieving full hauls consistently - so nobles can be reached with fewer plunders. However given he's in IBF am assuming he's past first nobles so there isn't an excuse anymore

blue

DeletedUser13390

he did start very late and has hauled way over the gold achievement of 100mil resources looted.

but since people seem so concerned with him having less then 10k plunders you will all be happy to know he has achieved this award since the post of criticism was made.

have a nice day.

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Yeah, no. 10,000 plunders is something you reach before nobles if farming adequately.

Nauzy we have played on a various amount of worlds maybe not together or against one another but usually we end up having a conversation a bit like UK22. you should know by now i farm adequately and as seany said i've looted over the 100mil gold award.

and yes i did start this world late very very late considered i joined then quit to co-play in Ted then joined again and quit again and then joined to reached where i am now. check the join date on TWSTATS it will be there.

EDIT:

not to mention the farms i have like the ones in the below print screen:

http://prntscr.com/7ar5cw

and thats a worst of the worst right there i have many other farms with more than double the resources in them so troops can only carry so much.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Dusty how much have you looted then and how many nobles can educate?

Nobles is power

Deleted User - 70854

Farming is for loosers anyway...

I use to farm, before it was cool, now it's just too mainstream... Man

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
what does it matter what i've looted or how many nobles i can produce. your last person i would show anything on my account so all you need to know is i loot enough and i have enough nobles.

DeletedUser13390

come on guys what relevance dos this have with our war lol.

not that its anyone else's business i can vouch he has a sufficient amount of daily haul and nobles to use.

now lets keep on the topic of the war.

a little stat post of this last week

Side 1:
Tribes: IBF
Side 2:
Tribes: Sins

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 9
Difference: 66

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 692,081
Side 2: 80,851
Difference: 611,230

chart

and since the Forever stats seem to be a major thing in this thread ill throw those in too.

Side 1: Tribes: IBF
Side 2:
Tribes: Sins

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 174
Side 2: 175
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,590,180
Side 2: 1,581,244
Difference: 8,936

chart

looks like we are all square for now ;)

and heres the stats since declaration

bbd47364d42e35128dd8273484015d9b.png

still a long way to go, however i have to give my northern boys some praise, after the incident which involved the Prexes account they tidied up not too badly then were able to go straight back on the offensive truely are a good bunch up there :)

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Yeah lol clearly very low

because clearly you would know right? all this is, is some little dig more of an annoyance because you have nothing better to do and rather than play your stupid game and defend myself from your words i'd rather not play. the fact is you have nothing better else to do since your fakes clearly did bugger all for me.

find something new to try and annoy me with seriously each attempt you make gets worse and worse it's starting to become a huge bore perhaps shut your mouth and use what brain cells you have to actually get a decent war going here because thus far i'm not all that impressed at all.

Deleted User - 70854

not impressed? A tribe of 7, surrounded by the rank 1 and 2 tribe fighting on all sides against a much larger enemy is holding its own against you ;) whats not impressive about that? :p

That being said, your love hate relationship with each other is very dull (on both parts) so I, and im sure everyone else, would be grateful if it would stop now :icon_neutral:

Thanks to you both!

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
i don't hate or love anyone. but if it's so boring to you and you don't want it happening perhaps you should keep your members mouth's in check.