• Thread starter DeletedUser14146
  • Start date

DeletedUser14146

Defeated Not Once
4cdd5485944fd085530bc0fb2d2f6d02.png

But Twice
2a2289f9525ccb872d06219030eb03d8.png

By The Same Tribe!

Don't get me wrong, they could've had a fighting chance had they not made such COLOSSAL failures, such as:
  • Starting the world in the same direction as a speed tribe
  • Sb007ck acting like Emperor *ROFL* Palpatine to their allies.
  • Refusing to support their allies despite having absolutely no frontline players.
  • Order 66ing their own alliance of tribes for a brief shot at the top spot. (Good trade, well done)
  • Barb munching quite literally half a map in favour of enemy villages.
  • Resorting to such a pitiful strategy such as "out lasting the enemy" by continuously barb munching further backline in the hope SLAP! would quit.
  • Any sort of actual competent leadership.
But we at SLAP! Thankyou. We have no idea how you noobs won a world, but the fact you did makes our victory even greater. No good-game well-played from us, you never earned that. Good luck in life, I doubt many of you will be returning here.

27448_large
27448_large
27448_large

Hail SLAP! Champions of Speed & Normal.

DeletedUser13446

No one seems to posting from IBF so i will. Lets have a look at the bullet points shown.

• Starting the world in the same direction as a speed tribe Any half decent players can pp the shit of it at the beginning cant they now......
  • Sb007ck acting like Emperor *ROFL* Palpatine to their allies. Simon is a decent guy,.
  • Refusing to support their allies despite having absolutely no frontline players. We prefered to be 1 tribe instead of tribe jumping like most of SLAP, SLAP! STYLE and CHAOS, shows team work dont get me wrong, but also shows how scared you guys probably were to have to recruit and internal most of the W.
  • Order 66ing their own alliance of tribes for a brief shot at the top spot. (Good trade, well done) Nothing was ever done specifically to obtain 1st place. It happened through choices that the leadership made.
  • Barb munching quite literally half a map in favour of enemy villages. Look at you own players stats, barbs taken everywhere
  • Resorting to such a pitiful strategy such as "out lasting the enemy" by continuously barb munching further backline in the hope SLAP! would quit. That was a crap strategy that didnt pay off...and it was hardly continous like some over your side was it, it was a brief spell at the end.
  • Any sort of actual competent leadership. Now ive got to say, SImon no matter what you guys think is a good leader, it was hard for him this W due to most of you guys having it in for him before the W started wasnt it, basically instead of showing your skill, you familied up to the max, barb munched and internalled your way to the win. If you want a SLAP on the back for that then you have 1. It hasnt been a W of skill at all really, just get as many number together as possible to beat IBF.
Right moan over....

So fair enough you guys have this in the bag now, congrats to most of you, you played the W well i suppose it got you guys a fairly easy win, but id have like to have seen how things would have turned out if it was just the 1 SLAP, instead of bitching out and having the strategy you did. But a win is a win

Oooops moan not quite over....

Hey Ban you finally managed to weasel a win in there! PMSL....Took you enough backstabbing, brown nosing, but you got yourself in there. Here a SLAP for you :) Will they keep you till the end though i wonder? Too many places now, who gets left behind? You guys drawing straws?

Now come on Op this noob and get me rimmed :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
i'd like to point out Zil that players having it in for simon as you say is through no fault but his own if he would stop pissing people of and spewing utter crap on the forums people might actually like him.

as for the backstabbing and brown nosing well now thats a very funny statement because didn't you do exactly the same thing on UK21?

but i guess haters gone hate because you guys are just too butt hurt that i made a decision to not be loyal to a fault and to not be on the same side as a moron. oh and btw zil you want to be careful with KG's sit the way your using his account could be considered as account boosting.

GG

Last edited:

DeletedUser13446

If anyone can ever remember me stick my nose up their arse on W21 please tell me.lol

I do remember how we were friends till you tried stabbing me and others in the back (a trait you seem to carry on through the W's may i add) and also jumping tribes constantly weaseling your way in trying to find the win, once in that tribe, what did you do, you had an argument or 2, tried to get us to Op one of your own members then offered us your ac, btw it was me that declined both offers :)

As for butthurt, no just pointing out that you cant be trusted, you can talk the talk but ive yet to see any real skill from you.

I dont hate anyone over in SLAP, you have some excellent players and i know a few personally, i dont like the way you guys won, but at the end of the day you won, thats all that counts.

DeletedUser13446

As for the ac boosting, i have a sit, im defending it when i can be bothered to log in, i havnt gifted any villas, are you butthurt i killed a train or 2?

If this is ac boosting please get me banned. :)

DeletedUser10789

• Any half decent players can pp the shit of it at the beginning cant they now......
  • Now ive got to say, SImon no matter what you guys think is a good leader, it was hard for him this W due to most of you guys having it in for him before the W started wasnt it, basically instead of showing your skill, you familied up to the max, barb munched and internalled your way to the win.
1.I don't know why you feel the need to keep regurgitating this lie, SLAP! dominated the farming rankings from day 1. .uk pro miles out in front from the start, followed only by star123.

2.Simon is a terrible leader. He allowed his tribe to get completely obliterated in start-up in a straight up 1v1. AND THEN he made you all restart on the opposite side of the world and waste months to only be obliterated again by the same tribe. We didn't have it in for you either, you just built nice villages, and we noble nice villages.

3.Barb Counts from a few selected "top" IBF and SLAP! players: (top in rankings).
IBF
kg27121 - 65
Singularity - 60
Clemmo - 50
SuperSharpShooter - 34
SLAP!
star123 - 33
Pulgosas - 17
Deadeye - 12
Ban Hammer - 11

4. Again this lie about we won because we had more numbers. Let me explain what happened using an analogy:
Two armies fight a battle, below are their troops numbers as the battle progresses:

Day 1
Army A - 10,000
Army B - 12,000
Day 2
Army A - 9000
Army B - 9000
Day 3
Army A - 8000
Army B - 5000
Day 4
Army A - 7000
Army B - 0

Now ask yourself. Did Army A win the battle because they had "superior numbers", or because they were more skilled and better led?

HLD

DeletedUser13446

I like how you bring just a few stats into the arguement to make things look the way you want. There was alot more barb taking than that. Im not saying you guys didnt play it well, you did, but with numbers simple as.

I dont deny you guys beasted farming at beginning either, but you did pp alot as well to get ahead.

Im not having ago at you guys winning, just the shite you spew to make the win look good. You won, not in a very good way, but you did at the end of the day.

Reaction score
You cant complain about uneven sides after leaving your allies to fight us alone. If you had any competent leadership they would have realised that waiting till we take out PR to do anything and nobling barbs is not going to win a world.

DeletedUser13446

Looks like im a 1 man army on here today, Standing, i have no idea what you are on about? Is it the fact that we didnt jump all the place like you guys did and still sre for support, if this is your point i already addressed the 1 tribe thing. And in all fairness PR were the best as a tribe were they, they had Ban for a leader didnt they? :-o

Reaction score
You just waited for us to finish PR before doing anything, so instead of us fighting two tribes at once we fought two tribes separately.

DeletedUser10789

Total barbs:
IBF - 361
SLAP + SLAP! - 295

A single IBF tribe STILL nobled 66 more barbs than 2 SLAP tribes.
Still distorted to some extent as Kg/bush/virus had already barb munched before they "joined" IBF.

Kg - 9 out of his first 12 villages taken were barbs. 25 out of his first 28 were internals/barbs. Why you would recruit this embarrassment is a mystery to me.

HLD

tedd66

Reaction score
IBF leadership was inherently different this world compared to UK21, warned SB007CK about it several times and was one of the main reasons I inevitably left the world

DeletedUser13446

I didnt have anything to do with decisions, im presuming people thought he would be stronger than he was, that was a complete miscalculation, but hey ho, im betting you have deadwood your side also that had they been opped they would maybe have done the same. Im not 1 to go and count every barb, but if i did combine total members barb taking im thinking the starts would be different. me personally, i took them at the end just to see, as it would make it just that liitle more difficult for you guys to break me down, if you knew me you would know i hate barb taking.

I do agree with ted though, this wasnt the IBF i fought and knew on W21.

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
As for the ac boosting, i have a sit, im defending it when i can be bothered to log in, i havnt gifted any villas, are you butthurt i killed a train or 2?

If this is ac boosting please get me banned. :)

Ok lets start with the obvious where you are correct as an account sitter you are free to defend the account. this also goes for your own tribe members too. after checking the stats today i see that members of your current tribe have been taking villages with almost next to no ODA gain meaning you have been clearing villages for them or have deliberately not defended against them.

this can be (in fact is) account boosting or in other words tribe boosting which is against the rules and you need not fear i have already submitted a ticket in to have it investigated.

as for me killed a couple of my trains? no no sir looking at my reports you killed only 2 Nobles total out of about 9 trains so at best 2 snipes and ofc i'm not butt hurt about it i've wanted a fight for sometime i mean sniping out 40 Noble trains that IBF sent me was the best too bad those days are now over thanks to an incompetent moron.

I like how you bring just a few stats into the arguement to make things look the way you want. There was alot more barb taking than that. Im not saying you guys didnt play it well, you did, but with numbers simple as.

I dont deny you guys beasted farming at beginning either, but you did pp alot as well to get ahead.

Im not having ago at you guys winning, just the shite you spew to make the win look good. You won, not in a very good way, but you did at the end of the day.

Now on to the second part.
stats are stats they show only the facts and truths behind wars if you dont like how the stats are then simply do better.
and since you mentioned it you state about the shit we spew yet you had the loudest shit talker of this world as your leader making up false accusations, Lies and cobbling together fake stories with neither facts nor Proof to back up his shit talking just to target 1 specific player because he got butt hurt about a decision made by that player.

as far as talking shit you have no legs to stand on buddy.

Lastly but not least.

for the finale i want to point out that at one point IBF had 7 tribes working against the SLAP! team and because IBF failed to Offer support, attack players or just generally have any involvement in any part of the world war they essentially let their allies fall while you sat on the rim Moaning about Barb Munching which ironically your tribe has spent the last week doing.

also when i made the decision to leave PR and join SLAP! thanks to simon and his idiocy PR then officially became part of of a Family tribe situation with IBF's leader simon taking full control of PR.
i warned PR about IBF months before they allied with you and because i was right about you IBF'ers they have seen the true colours to what you are.

Simon and Nikki quit because they knew they were gonna lose i mean they spent alot of time having it in for me and also targeting me and for what? 5 villages which i have claimed back? all that rage and fustration they must have encountered since they could backstab another tribe for a world win.

either way your done this world is over soon to move to another world but 1 thing is for sure just remember i will always be an enemy of the IBF'ers so i will also make sure i am on the opposite side to you maybe 1 day on a world we will battle properly because this world isn't a war it's just a free for all.

DeletedUser14146

No one seems to posting from IBF so i will. Lets have a look at the bullet points shown.

• Starting the world in the same direction as a speed tribe Any half decent players can pp the shit of it at the beginning cant they now......
  • Sb007ck acting like Emperor *ROFL* Palpatine to their allies. Simon is a decent guy,.
  • Refusing to support their allies despite having absolutely no frontline players. We prefered to be 1 tribe instead of tribe jumping like most of SLAP, SLAP! STYLE and CHAOS, shows team work dont get me wrong, but also shows how scared you guys probably were to have to recruit and internal most of the W.
  • Order 66ing their own alliance of tribes for a brief shot at the top spot. (Good trade, well done) Nothing was ever done specifically to obtain 1st place. It happened through choices that the leadership made.
  • Barb munching quite literally half a map in favour of enemy villages. Look at you own players stats, barbs taken everywhere
  • Resorting to such a pitiful strategy such as "out lasting the enemy" by continuously barb munching further backline in the hope SLAP! would quit. That was a crap strategy that didnt pay off...and it was hardly continous like some over your side was it, it was a brief spell at the end.
  • Any sort of actual competent leadership. Now ive got to say, SImon no matter what you guys think is a good leader, it was hard for him this W due to most of you guys having it in for him before the W started wasnt it, basically instead of showing your skill, you familied up to the max, barb munched and internalled your way to the win. If you want a SLAP on the back for that then you have 1. It hasnt been a W of skill at all really, just get as many number together as possible to beat IBF.
Right moan over....

So fair enough you guys have this in the bag now, congrats to most of you, you played the W well i suppose it got you guys a fairly easy win, but id have like to have seen how things would have turned out if it was just the 1 SLAP, instead of bitching out and having the strategy you did. But a win is a win

Oooops moan not quite over....

Hey Ban you finally managed to weasel a win in there! PMSL....Took you enough backstabbing, brown nosing, but you got yourself in there. Here a SLAP for you :) Will they keep you till the end though i wonder? Too many places now, who gets left behind? You guys drawing straws?

Now come on Op this noob and get me rimmed :)

1. IBF 1v1'd SLAP! Allow me to remind you, we rimmed your entire tribe in 2 days and sent you to the opposite side of the map.
  2. Never heard of nor cared much for Simon before this world started. He's just the noob foolish enough to go toe-to-toe with a speed tribe at start-up and the coward to bail at late game.
  3. You've nobled more barbs. In fact it was your strategy. lol. Don't try to argue otherwise.
  4. Don't worry, you'll be rimmed. You'll have absolutely no say when though. We hold all the cards. You just continue building up villages for us.

DeletedUser13446

To Ban/Dusty

The KG ac practically has no troops so any villas took by tribemates are probably from that and the fact that i hardly log in.Any mod will see this so carry on as you were.

I dont know the in and outs of what you and Simon had so cant comment on that 1 really, I have no idea about the stories you talk of.

Your 1st and lastly comment, i got bored of reading so no reply to that 1.

To sachlik

1...My point was anyone half decent player can pp at the start for the advantage.
2...He quit so i cant argue with you there
3...Fair enough if we have member for member nobled more barbs then so be it, I couldnt be arsed to count....you lot still had to noble many barbs to help so either way both tribes are noobish there.
4..i really dont doubt that, but rather than just quit id rather see the game out and shed a tear for every villa i lose till you guys rim me, id be stupid not to realise that so this attempt at a cocky threatening post is pointless.

DeletedUser13446

Got bored so reread your 1st comment Dusty.

You keep boasting of sniping 40 trains in that op, you lost 5 villas, fair enough you got them back, BUT, you had a 1 million point ac, jumped tribes for support and still lost 5 villas! I could have sat there and banged my 'privates' on the keyboard and sniped 40 train with a 1 million point ac and half the W to support me.

Im getting bored now unless anyone else wants to spice things up more?